Yaaaaaaay! Sorry Jimmy :naughty:

(You never know, he might be here stalking this thread right now :teehee:)

Good point.

Jimmy, if you're stalking this thread and are sad that Caz ate your e-sundae, here's an e-cookie to make up for it. :original:

cookie-bite-web.jpg

(Don't mind me, been staring at the yearbook all freakin' weekend with one setback after another. My oh my, I think my mind is gone.) :insane:

Don't get me wrong, I never really used to be, and all because of the Luke fiasco. But hey look, he's still here, the band clearly like him and I think he's doing alright. What's past is past. It's the future I'm looking at :thumb_yello:

Of course Sara is entitled to her opinion and it doesn't matter what she thinks really, I still love her to pieces.

Awww, I also love you Cazzie, and I don't mind having different opinions. I happen to clash greatly opinionwise) with a few great friends. Sometimes, people's differences are the spice of life :naughty:.

The thing that bothered me about David was twofold. Firstly, the circumstances in which he got the job, and what he did and didn't do, and secondly how he managed to mess everything up at the keyboard for the longest time :naughty:.

As you say, what's past is past, and fair enough, the band seem to like him, yadda yadda, but I still think that he's not that great and that Mika could have a far better keyboard player :dunno:

Personally, I just think that he keeps him mainly because he thinks that he's cute :aah:. Which I don't get, because I think that David is far from cute. But hey, each to their own :naughty:. I don't hate the guy, but I just exercise my right not to like him, that's all. Besides the whole Luke story and how badly that was handled, and Mikey and David's roles in it, there is just something about his vibe that I don't like that much. Not everyone gets on with everybody, right?

Sometimes I just want to pat Jimmy on the head and give him a chocolate sundae. :biggrin2:

Here you go, Jimmy:

chocolate-sundae.png

Pat him on the head :lmfao:Poor Jimmy

Sometimes I just want to pat Jimmy on the head and give him a chocolate sundae. :biggrin2:

Here you go, Jimmy:

chocolate-sundae.png

There's also this one. The most expensive sundae in the world. It costs $1,000.

sundae.jpg

It has caviar and some gold crap on it.

Don't ask me where the icecream is. Or if there's even any icecream in it. :lmao:

Pat him on the head :lmfao:Poor Jimmy

What? You don't think Jimmy deserves a pat on the head? :sneaky2:

:roftl:

sundae.jpg

Don't ask me where the icecream is. Or if there's even any icecream in it. :lmao:

"Some gold crap"... :lmfao:

It looks like moose antlers. Or is that just to my Canadian eyes? :teehee:

And, erm, caviar? I thought we liked Jimmy. Why would you give someone you like a caviar sundae? :puking:

There was a $1,000 gold sundae at a restaurant I went into in New York City called Serendipity. :shocked:

That's the restaurant!

"Some gold crap"... :lmfao:

It looks like moose antlers. Or is that just to my Canadian eyes? :teehee:

And, erm, caviar? I thought we liked Jimmy. Why would you give someone you like a caviar sundae? :puking:

It looks like that to my Canadian eyes too.

Like on the Moosehead beer bottle. :lol3:

I dunno, actually. Your sundae made me think of that one, that's all. :aah: (Why the restaurant even put all of that stuff on there is beyone me. At least put, like, expensive cookies or chocolate...or something normal. :blink:)

That's the restaurant!

It looks like that to my Canadian eyes too.

Like on the Moosehead beer bottle. :lol3:

I dunno, actually. Your sundae made me think of that one, that's all. :aah: (Why the restaurant even put all of that stuff on there is beyone me. At least put, like, expensive cookies or chocolate...or something normal. :blink:)

It's an awesome restaurant, Oprah's been there. :das:

It's an awesome restaurant, Oprah's been there. :das:

I guess you have to reach Oprah's level of decadence to find such a sundae appealing. I mean, how do you even get an idea like that?

"Hmm, let's make the yummiest, tastiest, most faaaantastic sundae known to man. How should we do that? I know! LET'S ADD FISH EGGS!!!" :pbjt:

I mean, how do you even get an idea like that?

It's expensive.

I'm hoping that during the planning of that sundae they weren't aiming for yummy or tasty because caviar and icecream together doesn't sound too delicious (well, maybe it would appeal to some people).

I think they were aiming to just make it the most expensive.

Or I would hope so. :aah:

Edited by iadoremika

It's expensive.

I'm hoping that during the planning of that sundae they weren't aiming for yummy or tasty because caviar and icecream together doesn't sound too delicious (well, maybe it would appeal to some people).

I think they were aiming to just make it the most expensive.

Or I would hope so. :aah:

I find caviar disgusting, so anything with caviar = automatically disgusting in my books :roftl: I'm all for fish eating, and I much prefer it to meat, but I do think that there are certain boundaries as to which parts you eat. Eggs fall under the same category as, say, eyes :naughty:

:blink: It just sounds so....patronising, demeaning... :roftl:

"now, how are we today, darling?" *pat, pat, pat* :roftl: Nope, not great sounding :naughty:

he deserves a pat on the head!

Besides jimmy put his arm on my head and Said I was the perfect size for an arm rest...Id pat him on the head if I could reach :naughty:

Besides jimmy put his arm on my head and Said I was the perfect size for an arm rest...Id pat him on the head if I could reach :naughty:

Pat away then :naughty:; You clearly have an understanding. He uses you as an arm rest and you pat him :lmfao:

What about chicken eggs? I like those. :tears:

Oh, I love chicken eggs. I meant fish eggs are disgusting.

I guess you have to reach Oprah's level of decadence to find such a sundae appealing. I mean, how do you even get an idea like that?

"Hmm, let's make the yummiest, tastiest, most faaaantastic sundae known to man. How should we do that? I know! LET'S ADD FISH EGGS!!!" :pbjt:

I had nooo idea there was caviar in it, I just know it had edible flecks of gold. :dunno:

It was featured on paris hilton's my new bff as well, :aah:

Oh, I love chicken eggs. I meant fish eggs are disgusting.

Oh, my bad. :aah: I was thinking "what the heck..? :boxed:"

:lol3:

I had nooo idea there was caviar in it, I just know it had edible flecks of gold. :dunno:

It was featured on paris hilton's my new bff as well, :aah:

It's in that little cup/bowl thingy on top.

Isn't that the funniest show? I love watching those people cry when they get eliminated. :lmao:

Oh, my bad. :aah: I was thinking "what the heck..? :boxed:"

:lol3:

It's in that little cup/bowl thingy on top.

Isn't that the funniest show? I love watching those people cry when they get eliminated. :lmao:

Me too :lmfao:

I had to take a farmer quiz thing in school and they asked "What kind of eggs do yo like: White, brown, farm fresh, or blue."

:eek:

That's crazy talk.

Damn straight it is!

Maybe someone else has been poisoning his thoughts

I wonder who? :fisch::teehee:

Of course Sara is entitled to her opinion and it doesn't matter what she thinks really, I still love her to pieces.

I totally agree!

I do enjoy my little chats with Sara, it makes me really think about my opinions and makes me justify myself... which i think is good! :teehee:

I finally Made it to this thread!!

this is the man who made fun of my accent Backstage at the sydney gig!

he made me say Fush and chups and then Rofled at me!

hes a classic!

He scares me a little...hes spechul!

About time!

He's not scary, he's awesome!

Oh yes... it's so much fun asking Kiwis to say fush and chups :teehee:

Sometimes I just want to pat Jimmy on the head and give him a chocolate sundae.

Here you go, Jimmy:

chocolate-sundae.png

Mmmmmm.... :drool:

The thing that bothered me about David was twofold. Firstly, the circumstances in which he got the job, and what he did and didn't do, and secondly how he managed to mess everything up at the keyboard for the longest time.

As you say, what's past is past, and fair enough, the band seem to like him, yadda yadda, but I still think that he's not that great and that Mika could have a far better keyboard player

Personally, I just think that he keeps him mainly because he thinks that he's cute. Which I don't get, because I think that David is far from cute. But hey, each to their own. I don't hate the guy, but I just exercise my right not to like him, that's all. Besides the whole Luke story and how badly that was handled, and Mikey and David's roles in it, there is just something about his vibe that I don't like that much. Not everyone gets on with everybody, right?

fair enough, of course you're entitled to your opinion... And I can appreciate that you don't like him.

Ummm, question... what does Mikey have to do with David being in the band :blink:

sundae.jpg

Don't ask me where the icecream is. Or if there's even any icecream in it.

Gold crap :lmfao:

It looks like moose antlers. Or is that just to my Canadian eyes?

I think it looks like a maple leaf...

Besides jimmy put his arm on my head and Said I was the perfect size for an arm rest...Id pat him on the head if I could reach

:lmfao: I remember that!

I'll hold him down while you pat him on the head... :naughty:

Woah! I duck away for a few days, and this thread explodes! Some really great discussion about the roles of Jimmy and iMMa in the band and how they fit in and all that jazz and I would have liked to MQ everyone but that would have taken forever and been very boring for the rest of you. Basically, I think I agree with most of what everyone said. They are great performers, and the interaction between those two over on my side of the stage was such a highlight of the Sydney gig.

Very random indeed! Oh, did you see the pic of Jimmy in his lovely chess patterned underwear?

Um, no. I think I'll pass. Let's leave a little mystique, shall we?

I saw Jimmy at a gig and I suggest you click on my link in my signature to see pictures and videos!

Jimmy also knew where I work, where I live...:shocked:...and claimed he doesn't know how he knows that LOL He also knew I was envious about him being in Japan, so he definitely reads everyone's tweets. Even if he doesn't reply to you, he sees it, and it stays in his brain so if you meet him he can then end up telling you all about your own life

I'll have to enable siggy's again and go have a look.

Plus, that is slightly weird. But whatever floats your boat, Jimmy.

I hope he's forgiven me for my first tweet. :teehee:

I don't think anyone from MFC was following him yet when we discovered Jimmy's account a couple of days before the Toronto gig. I asked him to meet us for drinks. He didn't reply so he must have thought I was either some random weirdo or a groupie stalker hoping for some action.

I mean Jimmy's very cute of course, but I'm not delusional.

There is so much I want to say about this one, but I'm just going to hold my tongue and be good:teehee:

:fangurl: @ the comments between Jimmy and Ben:

BenParkerMusic i wish i could play the drums

jimmyplaysbass @BenParkerMusic I wish you could play guitar

I'm obviously missing out on stuff here. Might need to go check out Ben Parker.

God, there is so much new music I have to check out atm. Hallelujah!

Admittedly they are similar... it's interesting that he would have to ask if I was the Aussie or the Kiwi when there was only one Kiwi out of four big girls... he made fun of her accent :wub2: (anyone that makes fun of Kiwi accents is an honourary Aussie in my book! :teehee:)

It's not just Europeans that can't tell the difference.. I can't tell the difference between Canadian and American accents unless they say about or eh...

And for your reference...

(Yes, we actually do that...)

and

Haven't watched the Kiwi one yet, but Adam Hills is hilarious. That was very funny. *feels a sudden need to watch Spicks and Specks*

Well we had also spoken to him after we chatted with Jimmy at the bar. Remember when he was telling us about his new movie with RPattz? :aah::naughty:

?? You've caught my attention! Go on, do tell.

..like?..I'm actually interested in that *puts aside the wine*

tumblr_kxeedxEx2r1qa2w7wo1_500.jpg

Ah, Greta. I should have know that would drag you in. Thankyou for the pic. *le sigh*

Personally, I just think that he keeps him mainly because he thinks that he's cute. Which I don't get, because I think that David is far from cute. But hey, each to their own :naughty:. I don't hate the guy, but I just exercise my right not to like him, that's all. Besides the whole Luke story and how badly that was handled, and Mikey and David's roles in it, there is just something about his vibe that I don't like that much. Not everyone gets on with everybody, right?

For starters, the man is far more than cute. I was gobsmacked when I met him. But I guess that's all a matter of personal taste.

As for that other issue, I really wish you wouldn't drag it up again Sara unless you're prepared to spill all the beans. Only you and the others who were there with you that night actually know everything that Luke said, and unless I'm reading the tone of your post incorrectly, you're making it sound like David had a more active role in the whole thing than was the impression I got at the time. If he got his job simply because he was friends with Mikey then why has Mika kept David on, now that Mikey's gone? But, I really don't want to open this up for debate all over again, particularly in Jimmy's thread. Maybe one day the truth will come out. Until then, I'm gonna live in blissful ignorance and continue to like or not like people based on what I think of their performance and how they behave when I interact with them, and not on some incident that I was not privy to and don't have all the details of.

So. Water under the bridge and all that, hey?

Woah! I duck away for a few days, and this thread explodes! Some really great discussion about the roles of Jimmy and iMMa in the band and how they fit in and all that jazz and I would have liked to MQ everyone but that would have taken forever and been very boring for the rest of you. Basically, I think I agree with most of what everyone said. They are great performers, and the interaction between those two over on my side of the stage was such a highlight of the Sydney gig.

I really missed out on seeing the interaction between Jimmy and iMMa considering I was backstage for some of it, but I just loved seeing Jimmy backstage.. he was awesome!

I could see Mika stand very close to Jimmy and I kinda sighed... I also sighed when Jimmy and Martin stood close to each other, but anyways :blush-anim-cl:

Um, no. I think I'll pass. Let's leave a little mystique, shall we?

You know, sometimes I wish I could unsee it, but you have to admit, the man has nioce legs (yes Jimmy, I really do mean it! :naughty:)

I'll have to enable siggy's again and go have a look.

Plus, that is slightly weird. But whatever floats your boat, Jimmy.

Oh, it's defo worth reading...

Slightly weird??? Very weird. But unfortunately knowing that Jimmy is stalking us on here isn't gonna stop me from saying slightly inappropriate things in here...

I'm obviously missing out on stuff here. Might need to go check out Ben Parker.

God, there is so much new music I have to check out atm. Hallelujah!

OMG you soooo need to look him up! He has some amazing music! I've been mostly listening to his music for the past week or so...

Nooooooooooo, I'm so not a Ben fangurl :fisch:

Haven't watched the Kiwi one yet, but Adam Hills is hilarious. That was very funny. *feels a sudden need to watch Spicks and Specks*

Love Adam Hills... he's awesome! I never remember to watch Spicks and Specks till it's almost over!

And I don't think I'll comment on the David stuff... don't wanna get myself into another discussion :wink2:

If others want to, go for it! :naughty:

You know, sometimes I wish I could unsee it, but you have to admit, the man has nioce legs (yes Jimmy, I really do mean it! :naughty:)

Oh, it's defo worth reading...

Slightly weird??? Very weird. But unfortunately knowing that Jimmy is stalking us on here isn't gonna stop me from saying slightly inappropriate things in here...

OMG you soooo need to look him up! He has some amazing music! I've been mostly listening to his music for the past week or so...

Nooooooooooo, I'm so not a Ben fangurl :fisch:

Love Adam Hills... he's awesome! I never remember to watch Spicks and Specks till it's almost over!

And I don't think I'll comment on the David stuff... don't wanna get myself into another discussion :wink2:

If others want to, go for it! :naughty:

I don't have to admit anything, cos I ain't seen anything! :shun: LOL

OK, very weird then, but I was trying not be insulting:naughty:

That's four musicians I'm supposed to be checking out atm... hang on... *counts on her fingers* no, it's still only four. Yeah, four musicians I'm supposed to be checking out atm and I can't find my headphones!

(Scratch that argument, I've just borrowed a set off hubby).

Um, I think I said water under the bridge, didn't I? I don't want to get into it either.

Nico ... I was sure you said I Loved his SCOTTISH accent ....no?

Wait, whose Scottish accent? David's or Martin's?

I'm so confused...

I don't have to admit anything, cos I ain't seen anything! :shun: LOL

OK, very weird then, but I was trying not be insulting:naughty:

That's four musicians I'm supposed to be checking out atm... hang on... *counts on her fingers* no, it's still only four. Yeah, four musicians I'm supposed to be checking out atm and I can't find my headphones!

(Scratch that argument, I've just borrowed a set off hubby).

Um, I think I said water under the bridge, didn't I? I don't want to get into it either.

You have to check out Ben's music! It's awesome! (Hey Jimmy, feel free to tell Ben that I'm pimping his music :naughty:)

Yeah you did, but if someone else wanted to discuss David they can... just that I wasn't gonna say anything else. I consider it a bid of a dead issue TBH...

You have to check out Ben's music! It's awesome! (Hey Jimmy, feel free to tell Ben that I'm pimping his music :naughty:)

I will have to do it tomorrow. It's time to go to bed for me, since I have to get up early tomorrow.

I had a quick read of Caz's blog, but again will have to wait till tomorrow to watch the clips.