my oh my.... i think my mind is gone! will definitely have to start modding this thread more often

MRS JIMMY...... if you are reading this... please take Jimmy shopping!!!

he needs to buy new undies! those look like the ninja turtle underwear i used to buy my sons when they were 6 years old!

it will do you good! perhaps it could be a Valentine's day present to him. New undies!

Awwwwwww, how romantic! :teehee:

I mentioned that it might be a good idea to teach him not to drop his trousers in a video...

Aww! Not gonna lie, Jimmy does have pretty fantastic lips. The kind aging Hollywood starlets pay good money for.

Oh and to be clear... yes, that's a compliment.

After all, Mika's been all over this site in his undies (with HQ screencaps), so we figured it was Jimmy's turn. Not to mention, the man posted the video on Twitter and pointed out that he was underwear clad. I mean, really, he was SO asking for it. LOL!

Oh, and Mrs. Jimmy, if you should happen to read this: thank you for lending Jimmy to Mika, we wub having him on the team. I know how it feels to have an empty flat - Mr. lollipop_monkey travels for work, too.

Oh yes, lovely lips... :wub2:

I wouldn't have watched the vid if he didn't mention he was showing his undies in it...

no no mana, i feel the need to cover this thread as well... better 2 pairs of eyes then just one

Best to be safe then :naughty:

She's listening guys. The msgs are getting across.

catfitton To all MFCers...point taken. I'm off shopping for undies asap. No one should be subjected to those beauties!

I'm not sure that's actually the point though. What Jimmy chooses to wear under his trousers is his business. But why they turned up on a vid for everyone to see..... Now that's the disturbing part.

It's not the point, but still... if she's worried about having an excuse, then surely she can say that we hated them... :dunno:

I think it had to do with the person videoing saying that they'd seen enough of Jimmy in the vid, then all of a sudden he's there in his undies...

I was very shocked that he did that!

I brought beached as bro bumper stickers for my friends back home from a store that sells stuff off tv...BBC or something? I cant remember!

URGH Supre!

Hmmmm... the ABC shop maybe? I think they made a bit of a tv show out of it and put it on the ABC...

Jimmy wasn't too happy with me posting the pants picture... and just when I thought it'd all blown over, you guys start posting it again! :aah:

I'm sorry Jimmy!! :angel_not:

Ooooh, sorry!

Sh!t... I feel so bad about posting that pic and I don't know why :tears:! I hope I haven't scared Jimmy or Mrs Jimmy off reading the thread... :boxed:

Edited by nico_collard
Censoring myself

Oh. and look who I got a tweet from :wub2:

jimmyplaysbass @CatFitton @nico_collard its my own fault! Problem is, I believe there are few things funnier than dropping trou when its not appropriate :)

:wub2: Awwwwww!

And I have to say this... the tag that says "pleasure from the bass" sounds slightly chickeny :das:... or is that just my dirty mind? :blink:

And now I am chuffed too: :blush-anim-cl:

My lovely @catfitton is chuffed cos she got a mention on the MFC today. I however haven't been on since the pants episode last month. FEAR

10:11 PM Feb 10th from TweetDeck

Found this on Twitter, sounds sweet:

catfitton: Been whiling away the day reading @jimmyplaysbass 's thread on Mika website. Lucky Jimmy to have such sweet fans!

4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Don't fear Jimmy: we are nice!:wub2:

I don't think he's too scared... he's tweeted me a few times tonight. Told me I had to go to the UK to do his washing up :teehee:

wow :naughty:

He tweeted me few minutes ago too :wub2:

Love Jimmy's lip much more than before...

He's getting better with tweeting people...

I've still gotten more tweets from his friend Ben than I have from him though :teehee:

Oh, and his lips are very nice!

Ben ...never heard about him... bass player or singer ?

(gonna follow him :naughty:)

Oh. and look who I got a tweet from :wub2:

jimmyplaysbass @CatFitton @nico_collard its my own fault! Problem is, I believe there are few things funnier than dropping trou when its not appropriate :)

:wub2: Awwwwww!

:lmfao:

Um, yeah. That's exactly what I said. Glad we're on the same page, Jimmy. :roftl:

We don't mind if that's your idea of a good passtime, just be aware that if you post said antics on the internets, that makes them fair game. :dunno:

Oh, and for those who haven't seen it yet (:teehee:) Jimmy's lips have their own thread!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21942

:lmao:

That's kind of awesome. I'm not sure that we can actually allow Jimmy to have more than one thread; as lovely as they are, Jimmy's lips aren't a separate entity from Jimmy himself and normally we only allow one thread per artist. :aah:

The concept is hilarious though. :naughty:

you're already an official fan - no, manager of these two boys!!! XDD

In your managerial duties, Teegs, can you point me to some sort of Cliff's Notes overview of Ben's music? As in, how many albums has he released, etc? Make it easy for me. :teehee:

That's kind of awesome. I'm not sure that we can actually allow Jimmy to have more than one thread; as lovely as they are, Jimmy's lips aren't a separate entity from Jimmy himself and normally we only allow one thread per artist. :aah:

In your managerial duties, Teegs, can you point me to some sort of Cliff's Notes overview of Ben's music? As in, how many albums has he released, etc? Make it easy for me. :teehee:

Does that mean you're gonna close it down? :crybaby: Waaaaaah!

Well, why don't we get a Ben Parker thread going and then Teegs can do a summary in the first post or something.... Hey Teegs?

Well, why don't we get a Ben Parker thread going and then Teegs can do a summary in the first post or something.... Hey Teegs?

a Ben Parker thread! that's a great idea XD

i wanna know more 'bout him & jimmy too!

frankly i just know slightly more than he as a mika band member on his music career (what a bad fan i am! sorry jimmy /_\)

(will there be a bromance page too? :teehee:)

:lmfao:

Um, yeah. That's exactly what I said. Glad we're on the same page, Jimmy. :roftl:

We don't mind if that's your idea of a good passtime, just be aware that if you post said antics on the internets, that makes them fair game. :dunno:

I know!!! I love the idea of Jimmy's lips having their own thread, but seeing as they're still attached ti him I guess we can't allow it... I saw it as a bit of a rebellion against all the threads for Mika's body parts...

I know it's Mika's fan club, but why is it that there are threads on practically every part of Mika's body??? For God's sake there's a thread for his moles! :blink:

*points down at next post about Ben*

I know! I'm soooo gutted! I'm sure Mrs Jimmy will be too! But I guess they're the rules..

Okay then... I'll put together a Ben Parker thread and will put together a bit of a life story there... I was going to do one before but thought it'd be a bit pointless if I was the only one going in there...

a Ben Parker thread! that's a great idea XD

i wanna know more 'bout him & jimmy too!

frankly i just know slightly more than he as a mika band member on his music career (what a bad fan i am! sorry jimmy /_\)

(will there be a bromance page too? :teehee:)

Okies, I'll put together a Ben thread...

I would love to make a bromance thread! But wait, would that be considered the same as the Boys Kissing thread :blink: