:thumb_yello:

HE'S USING MY CAPTION AS HIS TWITTAH AVATAR...:lmfao:

Droops, i didn't know at all, just now i've seen it and then i went to my replies and saw Mana's warning me about it yesterday morning!:naughty:

HE'S USING MY CAPTION AS HIS TWITTAH AVATAR...:lmfao:

Droops, i didn't know at all, just now i've seen it and then i went to my replies and saw Mana's warning me about it yesterday morning!:naughty:

Well, I think it's great :roftl:

Next thing you know M has one up himself!

tho I don't think he's got as good a sense of humour as jimmy has tbh :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I think it's great :roftl:

Next thing you know M has one up himself!

tho I don't think he's got as good a sense of humour as jimmy has tbh :mf_rosetinted:

:no: No, he doesn't...

:aah:

I'm done!

Goodbye cruel world...:biggrin2:

:bleh:

Soooo, where am I located on the map??

Quickly posting a picture so it's still about jimmy, sort of :teehee:

dscf3292w.jpg

How should i know?:blink::mf_rosetinted:

That's God damn Asia, japan and australia, you won't show up there, girl...:lmfao:

So, to keep this about Jimmy, did he pass out after one bloody mary? lol

Mary's...:lmfao:

Caption.jpg

Mine...

119xe7p.jpg

My :biggrin2: pic I took in Newcastle :thumb_yello: I tweeted it to him cos I thought it was a funny one lol, so did he since he INVITED captions for it lol bet he didn't bank on it being wonkafied and Mary'd quite in this way though lol but he obv likes the new version since it's his D/piccy now lol.

I thought wonkaland was an imaginary place? :mf_rosetinted:

Nope, 's for real, Dr. John lives there...:mf_rosetinted:

My :biggrin2: pic I took in Newcastle :thumb_yello: I tweeted it to him cos I thought it was a funny one lol, so did he since he INVITED captions for it lol bet he didn't bank on it being wonkafied and Mary'd quite in this way though lol but he obv likes the new version since it's his D/piccy now lol.

Is it yours, Sparkles????????:shocked:

Oh, i'm so sorry to what i did to your pic, hun, but he was asking for it...:naughty:

And, yeah, it is YOUR pic, i said MY CAPTION...:naughty::mf_rosetinted::huglove:

Is it yours, Sparkles????????:shocked:

Oh, i'm so sorry to what i did to your pic, hun, but he was asking for it...:naughty:

And, yeah, it is YOUR pic, i said MY CAPTION...:naughty::huglove:

yarrr tis mine and yarr he DID ask for us to caption it mwahahaha:devil: glad he likes it, the guys got an awesome sense of humor, ALWAYS a big bonus in guy that lol.

(PS, no need for sorry's you wern't to know it was mine), it doesnt have a watermark dunno how to do them lol, also I sent it to HIM, HE reposted it, it's all jolly good fun, no serious theft going on or anything lol :huglove:

yarrr tis mine and yarr he DID ask for us to caption it mwahahaha:devil: glad he likes it, the guys got an awesome sense of humor, ALWAYS a big bonus in guy that lol.

(PS, no need for sorry's you wern't to know it was mine), it doesnt have a watermark dunno how to do them lol, also I sent it to HIM, HE reposted it, it's all jolly good fun, no serious theft going on or anything lol :huglove:

Girls know how to do it, Droops, Keti, i bet if you ask one of them they'd gladly tell you how...

You should watermark them, they're fab...:mf_lustslow:

I usually watermark in photoshop since I'm editing my pics 90% of the time anyway, but you can do it online with http://picmarkr.com/markr.php

or with this freeware program (love that one! you can watermark an entire folder) http://www.freewarefiles.com/Photo-Watermark_program_24416.html

oo thank you :biggrin2: think I D/l right one but hey ho lol :blush-anim-cl: we shall see lol.

(As you can see I can even make my siggy smaller, I tried to shrink it but it still takes up a lot of space and Christine doesn't like it). :teehee:

I made this pic in Hammershmith and I posted it for Jimmy on twitter yesterday. and he put it on his own myplace page:teehee:

img_0110.jpg

I'm happy:biggrin2:

jimmyplaysbass - My name is Jimmy and I'm a drunk Twitter bully.

:lmfao:

:lmfao: I wish I was one while he was drunk...

:bleh:

Soooo, where am I located on the map??

Quickly posting a picture so it's still about jimmy, sort of :teehee:

dscf3292w.jpg

I do love that picture...

I would love to take Jimmy out and get him hammered. Sounds like it would be a good time. :roftl:

Here, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy! I haz something yummy for you! :fisch:

49468135_862fe04625.jpg

:lmfao:

I'm surprised he hasn't been drinking these :teehee: :

vodka-cocktails-slide-show_chocolate-covered-raspberry_w609.jpg

Or this :

cocktail-drinks-romancandle.jpg

I tried to find the girliest drinks...

I would love to take Jimmy out and get him hammered. Sounds like it would be a good time. :roftl:

Here, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy! I haz something yummy for you! :fisch:

49468135_862fe04625.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

I think he would of been far more hungover after the million tweets :naughty:

Your post killed me .. poor lad , then again hair of the dog and all:aah: