I'm a accent freak toooooo. I love peoples voices.English/Irish have always been favorites. I bond well with folks from arkansas because I have aunts from there.. it's bad cuz my accent will change when I talk wit hthem for too long. XD. :wub2:

I especially love French, English and Scottish accents :das::wub2::mf_lustslow:

After the concert in Sydney I told iMMa that I loved Scottish accents (and I moaned a bit too :naughty:) after she told me that David is Scottish :wub2:

The most my accent changes is that I sound more like I come from the country when I'm in the Outback! :naughty:

After the concert in Sydney I told iMMa that I loved Scottish accents (and I moaned a bit too :naughty:) after she told me that David is Scottish :wub2:

The most my accent changes is that I sound more like I come from the country when I'm in the Outback! :naughty:

Hee Hee, when I was a little impressionable chicklet my mom was close friends with a guy from Ireland.. I think that's where I got sucked into it. accents are dee-lightful. :wub2: I like texas accents too.. I guess I just like people's voices?! haha

Scottish accents are my favorite. They just make me like :swoon:

Hah, I definitely kept rewinding the part in the PDP documentary where David speaks. :aah:

Hee Hee, when I was a little impressionable chicklet my mom was close friends with a guy from Ireland.. I think that's where I got sucked into it. accents are dee-lightful. :wub2: I like texas accents too.. I guess I just like people's voices?! haha

Ooooooh, cool! I remember speaking to an old man at a New Years Eve dance, and he had a really nice accent.. I think he was Scottish..

Scottish accents are my favorite. They just make me like :swoon:

Hah, I definitely kept rewinding the part in the PDP documentary where David speaks. :aah:

They make me :swoon: too... I looooove Martin's accent... David's isn't as strong, but it's still :swoon:worthy...

You know, I don't think I've ever watched the PdP documentary... *goes to watch*

WATCH:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t53XMO77sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t53XMO77sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t53XMO77sg

Hah! The celery one is my favorite. Second place to the potatoes.

Jimmy's so cool. I like that he mentioned Larry Graham in his tweets. My heart pitter pattered a bit. :naughty:

*wants to join in*

MIKAHELDMYHAND

*runs away*

Awwwwww!

Oh Mana, where is this picture of Mika touching you below the waist? On a similar thread, Martin's touched me below the waist... but no pics...

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t53XMO77sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t53XMO77sg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t53XMO77sg

Love his creations... he really needs some music to go with it though...

Hah! The celery one is my favorite. Second place to the potatoes.

Jimmy's so cool. I like that he mentioned Larry Graham in his tweets. My heart pitter pattered a bit. :naughty:

The celery one is very awesome... I personally love the one of the pig of a spit...

I didn't know who Larry Graham was, but now I do... And I agree with what he said on twitter...

Oh Mana, where is this picture of Mika touching you below the waist? On a similar thread, Martin's touched me below the waist... but no pics...

Oh you haven't seen it? Yeah Mika was touching me below the waist, and with my husband standing right there, too! :shocked::roftl:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3348/138/119/704310016/n704310016_1764779_4400170.jpg

That SO counts as below the waist. :lmao:

No pics with Martin...but surely you could give a recap of the events, eh?

Oh and on topic... :fisch:

How great is the bass in this video? You can hear it so clearly. :fangurl:

Oh you haven't seen it? Yeah Mika was touching me below the waist, and with my husband standing right there, too! :shocked::roftl:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3348/138/119/704310016/n704310016_1764779_4400170.jpg

That SO counts as below the waist. :lmao:

No pics with Martin...but surely you could give a recap of the events, eh?

Oh and on topic... :fisch:

How great is the bass in this video? You can hear it so clearly. :fangurl:

How dare he!!! :shocked::naughty:

I guess it does count...

I guess I could recount it... Okay, when we were at the M&G in Syd, I managed to get a pic with Martin and I also too a pic of my sister with him. He asked how it was, and I gave him a thumbs up... anyways, we laughed about how I did what he did, and he touched me on the hip (imagine slapping someone on the back in a congratulatory way, except lower)... yes, small things amuse small minds...

Yeah, should be on topic... :fisch:

It's awesome.. I love the sound of bass guitars, my love of it really started with falling in love with Adam Clayton, then continues with Jimmy :fangurl:

This must be why one of my favourite songs is "Totally Addicted to Bass".

Well, I haven't been in this thread for a little while, and I'm sure I've missed all sorts of fun and games and I can't even go and watch the damn youtube vids cos we hit our download limit and we're all slow for the next couple of days, but......

I just came in to say that I had a dream about Jimmy the other night....

And I don't remember a damn thing about it except that Monie and RiversTwilight were in it as well, and that we were at my parents' house.

Oh and also that at one point in the dream for some reason I was barking like a dog. :blink: How random is that?:roftl:

I do remember waking up (at like 3 in the morning) and going "What an awesome dream that was!!!", so it was obviously a good dream, but I just wish I could remember what happened in it:aah:

This must be why one of my favourite songs is "Totally Addicted to Bass".

Well, I haven't been in this thread for a little while, and I'm sure I've missed all sorts of fun and games and I can't even go and watch the damn youtube vids cos we hit our download limit and we're all slow for the next couple of days, but......

I just came in to say that I had a dream about Jimmy the other night....

And I don't remember a damn thing about it except that Monie and RiversTwilight were in it as well, and that we were at my parents' house.

Oh and also that at one point in the dream for some reason I was barking like a dog. :blink: How random is that?:roftl:

I do remember waking up (at like 3 in the morning) and going "What an awesome dream that was!!!", so it was obviously a good dream, but I just wish I could remember what happened in it:aah:

Very random indeed! Oh, did you see the pic of Jimmy in his lovely chess patterned underwear? :naughty:

I saw Jimmy at a gig and I suggest you click on my link in my signature to see pictures and videos!

He reads this thread by the way, so hi Jimmy! :bye: He knows who Mana is, and he knows YOU, Teegs! We talked about you being a Big Girl and how Jimmy knows you also like Ben (he's quite the stalker, our Jimmy lol), and I also told him how Mika was kind enough to send you flowers when you were unwell, which Jimmy thought was really sweet.

Jimmy's an absolute diamond. He even paid for mine and Danika's drinks (we had one each) and after the gig, Jimmy said "I hope you don't miss your train. If you do I'll give you a lift. ........Not really." :lmfao: He had us laughing the entire time we spoke.

Jimmy also knew where I work, where I live...:shocked:...and claimed he doesn't know how he knows that LOL :roftl: He also knew I was envious about him being in Japan, so he definitely reads everyone's tweets. Even if he doesn't reply to you, he sees it, and it stays in his brain :roftl: so if you meet him he can then end up telling you all about your own life :roftl:

He drew a picture for me and you can see the video in my blog...

I like Jimmy. He's a pretty swift dude.

yeah it was definitely something else :naughty::teehee:

It's OK, bo burnham DMed me, everything evens out.:mf_rosetinted:

:tears: Well one day I'm going to meet Jimmy. :shun:

Apparently Jimmy reads this thread, so...

You don't know me, but I kind of know you.

Jimmy, I want to meet you.

That sounded incredibly creepy.

But it came from the heart.

I promise.

Even if he doesn't reply to you, he sees it, and it stays in his brain :roftl:

I hope he's forgiven me for my first tweet. :teehee:

I don't think anyone from MFC was following him yet when we discovered Jimmy's account a couple of days before the Toronto gig. I asked him to meet us for drinks. He didn't reply so he must have thought I was either some random weirdo or a groupie stalker hoping for some action. :lmfao:

I mean Jimmy's very cute of course, but I'm not delusional. :naughty:

doesn't count, i don't know who that is lol :roftl:

Besides, I can beat that. Mika's DM'd me. :aah:

Since when does Mika beat bo burnham? :lmfao:

Bo burnham's thrice as popular here than Mika is, and Bo burnham is thrice as funny. :teehee: Plus bo can play the guitar, and he has his own comedy central special. :shun:

(I'm just trying not to make myself cry :naughty:)

Since when does Mika beat bo burnham? :lmfao:

Bo burnham's thrice as popular here than Mika is, and Bo burnham is thrice as funny. :teehee: Plus bo can play the guitar, and he has his own comedy central special. :shun:

(I'm just trying not to make myself cry :naughty:)

:lmfao::roftl:

:huglove:

and yes Christine that first tweet of yours does sound a bit creepy LOL!

I saw Jimmy at a gig and I suggest you click on my link in my signature to see pictures and videos!

He reads this thread by the way, so hi Jimmy! He knows who Mana is, and he knows YOU, Teegs! We talked about you being a Big Girl and how Jimmy knows you also like Ben (he's quite the stalker, our Jimmy lol), and I also told him how Mika was kind enough to send you flowers when you were unwell, which Jimmy thought was really sweet.

Jimmy's an absolute diamond. He even paid for mine and Danika's drinks (we had one each) and after the gig, Jimmy said "I hope you don't miss your train. If you do I'll give you a lift. ........Not really." He had us laughing the entire time we spoke.

Jimmy also knew where I work, where I live... and claimed he doesn't know how he knows that LOL. He also knew I was envious about him being in Japan, so he definitely reads everyone's tweets. Even if he doesn't reply to you, he sees it, and it stays in his brain so if you meet him he can then end up telling you all about your own life.

He drew a picture for me and you can see the video in my blog...

I like Jimmy. He's a pretty swift dude.

AWWWWWWWWW!!! Love the vids and pics!!! I'm sooo jealous, wish I could've gone... :tears:

I feel so special, even though I should be embarrassed about some of the stuff I've said in here :blush-anim-cl: Did he remember me from Sydney, or did you tell him that I was there? And I don't just like Ben, I looooooooove him :wub2:! He's jam packed full of awesome! He needs to get more of his music online so I can buy it...

I love that he reads everything, and that was awesome how he knew all that stuff... except maybe the bit about knowing where you live.. that's kinda creepy! :teehee:

And Jimmy, if you read this, I promise I'm not normally like this in real life, I'm actually kinda shy! :blush-anim-cl:

Besides, I can beat that. Mika's DM'd me.

You KNOW I can beat that... :fisch:

But out of curiousity, what did he DM you about?

Well one day I'm going to meet Jimmy.

Apparently Jimmy reads this thread, so...

You don't know me, but I kind of know you.

Jimmy, I want to meet you.

That sounded incredibly creepy.

But it came from the heart.

I promise.

:teehee: Noooooo, not creepy at all!

I hope he's forgiven me for my first tweet.

I don't think anyone from MFC was following him yet when we discovered Jimmy's account a couple of days before the Toronto gig. I asked him to meet us for drinks. He didn't reply so he must have thought I was either some random weirdo or a groupie stalker hoping for some action.

I mean Jimmy's very cute of course, but I'm not delusional.

I'm not gonna apologies for my first tweet to him, but I may have to apologise for subsequent ones :teehee:

Christine, are you a groupie stalker looking for some action??? :roftl:

When he comes back to Oz I'm gonna ask if he wants to come to one of our meet ups... I know he won't but it's only polite to ask :naughty:

Oh, and I found this on Ben's twitter page (see, stalking Ben has its advantages :naughty:)

http://twitpic.com/11ccfz

Edited by nico_collard