Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink:

Hey, chill out, sunshine!:shocked:

Oh, you don't know me, i'm sorry, i was joking, too!:naughty:

I'm used to tease and joke around the forum and pretty much people know me by now, i'm so sorry you took offense, i apologize...

Of course i know you weren't being rude, i was bringing back inner jokes you didn't understand as a newbie, i'm sorry...:boxed:

Wonka, thank you for your post and now it's my turn to apologise. Having kind of accused you of jumping to conclusions that I was being bad mannered to Mika, I then went and did exactly the same to you and assumed you were having a go at me when you weren't at all...

I do normally get your sense of humour, honest, and find you one of the most entertaining posters on the MFC forums because of that. I'm afraid I was being overly-sensitive because I've been criticised before about a jokey comment I made (another kind of 'me-thinking-aloud', jokey comment) to do with Mika (not on this forum) and so when I saw your comment I just thought "Oh no, not again!".

Also, I hate bad manners with a passion, and as I thought you had misinterpreted my post, I then immediately became defensive when I thought I was being called bad-mannered too (when, in fact, I'd rather poke sticks in my eyes than be rude to Mika, lol!)

As I say, I was being stupidly over-sensitive and I now feel very embarassed about my outburst. Thanks also to everyone who also posted to reassure me that Wonka didn't mean it!!

Please accept my apologies and can we put this behind us?? I'll try to stop being so stupid.....:wink2:

AHahahaha! *adores*

*worships you*

*giggles at necklace*

:naughty: Thank you!

Wow!

Bravo Buzzbuzz!

That is kewl!

Thank you!

I've mostly been lurking here because I don't have a twitter and I don't plan on getting one any time sooooon but...

That is amazing!! It's so cute and I love the Walter Van Beirenschwibbendock necklace!

That's the same reason I look here. Plus because of the crazyness, it makes me laugh. Thank you! ^_^ I opened a photo I have on my computer to check his hair color and saw the necklace and went "Ohhh! I can't forget that!". :naughty:

haha, that last line is the perfect caption for that pic! :lmao: really funny!

Thanks, I think so too! :aah: And it only came to me just after or before posting it and I looked at my CD's.

:lmfao:

Wonka's welcoming you in her territory...:thumb_yello:

The Walter Beirendankdenkdinkdonkdunk necklace is a wicked detail....:naughty:

Thank you Wonka! :naughty:

adorable! Especially this Walter Von Bintrunken necklace!

Go on, we want more ;)

Mika will tweet definitely as soon as possible, to avoid further moosing :naughty:

Thank you!

Maybe I'll do this more often now, I didn't expect anyone to reply to it! I thought at most one would and it would be ignored. So thanks everyone.

I realized people posted pics of moose's (because of his supposed nickname) and pics of him (but surprisingly rare on this topic save for Wonka) but no one combined them. XD

Insted of posting a pic of a moose, I choose a Mika pic.:

8d67f303677865d5a32d85f6cbf9f3cf.jpg:wub2:

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Wonka, thank you for your post and now it's my turn to apologise. Having kind of accused you of jumping to conclusions that I was being bad mannered to Mika, I then went and did exactly the same to you and assumed you were having a go at me when you weren't at all...

I do normally get your sense of humour, honest, and find you one of the most entertaining posters on the MFC forums because of that. I'm afraid I was being overly-sensitive because I've been criticised before about a jokey comment I made (another kind of 'me-thinking-aloud', jokey comment) to do with Mika (not on this forum) and so when I saw your comment I just thought "Oh no, not again!".

Also, I hate bad manners with a passion, and as I thought you had misinterpreted my post, I then immediately became defensive when I thought I was being called bad-mannered too (when, in fact, I'd rather poke sticks in my eyes than be rude to Mika, lol!)

As I say, I was being stupidly over-sensitive and I now feel very embarassed about my outburst. Thanks also to everyone who also posted to reassure me that Wonka didn't mean it!!

Please accept my apologies and can we put this behind us?? I'll try to stop being so stupid.....:wink2:

Glad you understood i wasn't being mean...i never am...:huglove:

I reckon Mika does this to slightly torture us with the lack of tweets, I bet he sits there reading this thread and laughs at how inpatient we get when he doesnt tweet for a long period of time... :mf_rosetinted: I bet you do Mika, I bet you do..

You forgot the crisps/slippers bit: "I bet he sits with his slippers on, eating his M&S salt &vinegar crisps reading this thread and laughs at how ...":mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka

You forgot the crisps/slippers bit: "I bet he sits with his slippers on, eating his M&S salt &vinegar crisps reading this thread and laughs at how ...":mf_rosetinted:

Also whlist under the influence of a few too many alcoholic beverages... :mf_rosetinted:

We can paint such a great image of how Mika reads this thread..

At least we have one from Albert!

@GoldenAlbert That iPhone was delicious :) Apps for eating in...

That was the thing! Albert ate Mika's iPhone so he has nothing to tweet with. Maybe Albert ate McBook as well :naughty:

Mika maybe fed it to Albert on purpose to get of tweeting... :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe, good old Albert!:naughty:

Also whlist under the influence of a few too many alcoholic beverages... :mf_rosetinted:

We can paint such a great image of how Mika reads this thread..

Quoting the best summing post of the day::roftl:

Originally Posted by enigma

Ahhh. So that's why he keeps buying bits of wood in Homebase... simply so he can go outside at midnight and chop it up for the fire... having had a couple of Guinnesses and some salt n shake crisps, and whilst wearing his (fitted) boxers and slippers, and singing Fernando.

I have a very strange and wonka-ish mental picture in my mind

Walter VanBierentrunk is becoming more and more famous (or notorious :naughty:). He knew how to promote himself :wink2:

VanBierentrunk...:lmao:

Video blog? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

What's that Kerplunk thingie????:blink:

kerplunk:

retrogames_kerplunk2.jpg

does any of the germans on here know what that game is called in german? i wanted to have this for ages, one of my friends had it when i was a kid, and i LOVED it! :teehee:

Oh thank you, Karin, is that some sort of Nespresso capsules holder Mikado?:roftl:

My Nespresso holder looks exactly like that...:naughty:

But isn' it a bit dangerous to play with spiky stics while naked and drunk?

And why do i have the feeling he speend his whole teenage years drunk lost and naked?:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, i'll be gathering all this precious info to my next weeks captions...:biggrin2: