Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

BREAKING NEWS - The reason behind the lack of Mika's tweets is due to the fact he found his pet tortuse that he hid in a bottle that accidently got thrown away a long time ago. The tortuse is named "Willy" and Mika said that he like to play a game called "Chasing Willy". He also went on to say he's been playing this game since New Year's Eve after doing that Radio 2 show he did (also the last day he tweeted) has the game is taking too long to catch Willy. Apparantly the tortuse is fast! :teehee:Do you think this good enough Kathy (MissPie) ?????

Edited by tigerclaws95

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still AWOL!!:blink:

JAWHOL!

STILL AWOL!

:biggrin2:

:lmfao: Wonka hasn't Mika paid you for these yet!?!.. They get funnier and funnier each time! :roftl:

Pay me?

I pray everyday he doesn't make me pay him...IN COURT! :lmao:

:floor:

"Wonka"!:aah:

I need to leave now. I can't handle so much laughter. :lmao:

:teehee:

BREAKING NEWS - The reason behind the lack of Mika's tweets is due to the fact he found his pet tortuse that he hid in a bottle that accidently got thrown away a long time ago. The tortuse is named "Willy" and Mika said that he like to play a game called "Chasing Willy". He also went on to say he's been playing this game since New Year's Eve after doing that Radio 2 show he did (also the last day he tweeted) has the game is taking too long to catch Willy. Apparantly the tortuse is fast! :teehee:Do you think this good enough Kathy (MissPie) ?????

My name's Wonka...

Willy Wonka...

It has nothing to do with me, right?:naughty:

Pay me?

My name's Wonka...

Willy Wonka...

I don't think Mika would do that... unless he wants money to buy a new iphone or macbook.. :mf_rosetinted:

No it's not about you Wonka :aah:. Mika named his pet after the famous movie with the whale called 'Free Willy' but then again he could of named it after you and the whale. He's chasing you for the money for all those captions and fake tweets. :naughty:

:blink:

no :mf_rosetinted:

JAWHOL!

STILL AWOL!

:biggrin2:

Pay me?

:teehee:

My name's Wonka...

Willy Wonka...

Actually Carla I'm surprised you never show up here in Serbia with Willy Wonka. I mean Johnny Depp was here for a couple of days at some film festival and asked about you:mf_rosetinted:

mikasounds back in the studio, back on twitter, back hunched over my piano

3 minutes ago from web

mikasounds anyone ever guess where i went away to?

3 minutes ago from web

mikasounds it was sri lanka. went walking in the tea country

2 minutes ago from web

mikasounds back in the studio, back on twitter, back hunched over my piano

3 minutes ago from web

mikasounds anyone ever guess where i went away to?

3 minutes ago from web

mikasounds it was sri lanka. went walking in the tea country

2 minutes ago from web

Thanks!

Amazing the way he goes for weeks and comes back ... watta guy:wub2: