Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

Ahh! Now it makes sense...

So when he asked for 2 fans to ring up the show, was he talking about doing that next week??

It seems now he is asking Pink fans to go up against us!:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has now evolved into two MIKA fans against each other to see who best knows da man. Winner gets to select MIKA song played!

From Twitter--

"What I would really like to do is put 2 dedicated fans back to back

live over the phone to compete in answering questions on mika"

+

"Then the winner of the show competitions gets to hear there fav mika song on the radio"

Edited by A. Clay

Has now evolved into two MIKA fans against each other to see who best knows da man. Winner gets to select MIKA song played!

From Twitter--

"What I would really like to do is put 2 dedicated fans back to back

live over the phone to compete in answering questions on mika"

+

"Then the winner of the show competitions gets to hear there fav mika song on the radio"

lol, i like that, it means we can only win! :roftl:

Can anyone tell me excactly what's going on with weekend wireless? I think I missed something. Plus, with all the posts made about it shouldn't it have it's own thread? It might aslo get more Mika fans interested because not everyone checkes this thread.

Can anyone tell me excactly what's going on with weekend wireless? I think I missed something. Plus, with all the posts made about it shouldn't it have it's own thread? It might aslo get more Mika fans interested because not everyone checkes this thread.

WeekendWireless is a show run by two brothers on tamesideradio. I don't know how exactly it started, but I think they said they weren't gonna play Mika on their show. Now they've got 160 followers on twitter, most of them Mika fans because they had us follow them and if they'd get +100 they'd play Mika. Yesterday they had Touches You on :biggrin2: They said for 200 followers till next sunday, they'll play more...getting greedy :naughty:

A lot of people do check the thread though :teehee:

WeekendWireless is a show run by two brothers on tamesideradio. I don't know how exactly it started, but I think they said they weren't gonna play Mika on their show. Now they've got 160 followers on twitter, most of them Mika fans because they had us follow them and if they'd get +100 they'd play Mika. Yesterday they had Touches You on :biggrin2: They said for 200 followers till next sunday, they'll play more...getting greedy :naughty:

I was wondering what WeekendWireless was too, thanks for clearing it up now:thumb_yello:

Cool that they played Mika:thumb_yello:

Cool, thanks for telling me! :thumb_yello:

New thread was just a suggestion, it seems like it's going to become an on-going thing so I thought it's own thread would be useful. I have no problems.

Cool, thanks for telling me! :thumb_yello:

New thread was just a suggestion, it seems like it's going to become an on-going thing so I thought it's own thread would be useful. I have no problems.

It might be an idea, also depending on how long it's going to keep up...at the moment it's keeping us busy while Mika is skipping twitter :naughty:

I have a feeling he'll tweet tonight....:teehee:

(Don't know how i've come up with that conclusion, though :roftl: )

Maybe to mention his Brit nomination:wink2:

Calvin Harris has already been on.

Working in the studio my ass!

Stuck and tied up at the Tower of London Dungeons, abducted by insane Dutch MFCrs!

I even told them:

Wot da **** YOUR doin?

But they peed their pants laughing, specially that evil Ingie girl.

Hurry, please, help, those crocodiles seem very interested in my childbearing hips.

xxx

mikadounds

@mikadounds from Tweetie 2 mins ago

Mwahahahahahaha I didn't read that until now:roftl: