Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me too :wub2: I wouldn't stalk him or anything.. but, he could have one of those gigs that he announces via twitter :teehee:

Is trying to find out where he eats/records/sleeps count as stalking?? :teehee::roftl:

i wouldnt do that, im just kidding :blush-anim-cl:

maybe.... :naughty:

Yahoo!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

American Idol which is probably America's most popular t.v. show just played Mika's Blame It On The Girls for twenty-five seconds then another minute in the background during the auditions.

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

YES!!! i was soooooo happy!! and singing along :roftl:

yes, I do!! :sneaky2: I have watched EVERYDAY. and today I said I would take a break from reality television. :aah: of course, that would happen. I'm okay though :naughty: it's the people who don't know who Mika is who shouldv'e heard it :fisch: my friends didn't text me though.. :shocked:

Are they familiar with his songs?

American Idol which is probably America's most popular t.v. show just played Mika's Blame It On The Girls for twenty-five seconds then another minute in the background during the auditions.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! When do they normally re-run today's epp?

the ones who don't walk away when I begin to play it.. :fisch:

wait, YES. my friend that is obsessed with American Idol used to be obsessed with Mika.. and still knows all the lyrics to BIOTG, but she is immature and refuses to talk to me because I still like Mika.

Her loss!

I have to say Mika's moaning about Twitter (not that I blame him :aah:) and his absences have kind of killed the whole thing for me. :dunno:

It sure is nice to see a twitter post especially stating that the banshee is working on the fekking glorious tour.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I can't wait for this tour!!

You coming to Ireland??? :biggrin2:

I have to say Mika's moaning about Twitter (not that I blame him :aah:) and his absences have kind of killed the whole thing for me. :dunno:

it somewhat did for me too... i keep thinking that he's doing it because he feels he should & not because he spontaniously feels like it. it's not as exciting.

it somewhat did for me too... i keep thinking that he's doing it because he feels he should & not because he spontaniously feels like it. it's not as exciting.

Well I don't know what motivates him on any given day but I think he may still enjoy it on occasion. My moods are not tied to Mika's however. I can't switch on/off at his whim, so it's easier to just switch off permanently.

It's always nice to hear news of course, but the thrill of the live interaction with him is gone for me, at least for the moment.

I was so shocked and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty: I was worried that he had left twitter for good. :tears: but, now, I realized he would never do that, what was I thinking? :blush-anim-cl:

He's like a bad boyfriend. We just get to the point where we accept his absence and then he comes back being all "oh, sorry babe, didjya miss me?" :roftl:

oh...he's back :shun:

and what is exactly a banshee? :blink: what's the use of this reference in everyday's comunication?

i found this on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee

and this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee_(disambiguation)

i know it's been discussed already, just curious to know some more linguistic features :original:

oh...he's back :shun:

and what is exactly a banshee? :blink: what's the use of this reference in everyday's comunication?

i found this on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee

and this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee_(disambiguation)

i know it's been discussed already, just curious to know some more linguistic features :original:

I've always heard the term used in the phrase "screaming like a banshee" - in other words, yelling loudly like a crazy person. So I took his post to mean that he's been working like mad to get the tour together. :thumb_yello: