Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

Mika, for the love of God, TWEET, dammit!!!!

Sorry, pent-up frustration. I feel so much better now I've got that off my chest, lol! :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

:no:

It doesn't work that way, commands and bad manners won't work with Da Moose...:sneaky2:

You gotta Moooooooooooooooo...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a feeling he'll tweet tonight....:teehee:

(Don't know how i've come up with that conclusion, though :roftl: )

i also had a feeling this afternoon, that we'll soon get a tweet from him. maybe i'm just thinking that because there's news in mikaland with the boyzone single and the brits nomination. :dunno: however, i wouldn't mind if that feeling turned out to be true...

...mika?... :biggrin2:

here, we all love you:

i_love_moose_t_shirt-p235126861509133851qw9y_400.jpg

:roftl:

"moo" is the new "om"? :roftl:

moo.jpg

It was already back in 2008...

When someone smart *ahem* and tired of the same ommmmin everyday decided to invert it...:naughty:

And we had some poooo and squeek too, remember the Mika vlog with seaguls thingie?:mf_rosetinted:

:no:

It doesn't work that way, commands and bad manners won't work with Da Moose...:sneaky2:

You gotta Moooooooooooooooo...:mf_rosetinted:

I was joking by the way, hence the 'LOL' and the winking smiley in my post which I was careful to add to avoid any misunderstanding/misinterpretation, but obviously it didn't work..... I wouldn't dream of being 'rude' to him or 'commanding' him; I was just 'thinking aloud' in a joking fashion, sheesh...

I'm sure (IF by some chance he was to read this or I was to be able to say it to his face) he would see/know it was meant in a teasing way not as a serious "command" or me being in any way impolite!

I'm quite upset that anyone would accuse me of being rude to Mika (having 'bad manners'), actually, as 'rude' (bad mannered) is the last thing I would be to anyone, whether that be Mika or anybody else.

Edited by SunshineGirl

I was joking by the way, hence the 'LOL' and the winking smiley in my post which I was careful to add to avoid any misunderstanding/misinterpretation, but obviously it didn't work..... I wouldn't dream of being 'rude' to him or 'commanding' him; I was just 'thinking aloud' in a joking fashion, sheesh...

I'm sure (IF by some chance he was to read this or I was to be able to say it to his face) he would see/know it was meant in a teasing way not as a serious "command" or me being in any way impolite!

I'm quite upset that anyone would accuse me of being rude to Mika (having 'bad manners'), actually, as 'rude' (bad mannered) is the last thing I would be to anyone, whether that be Mika or anybody else.

You don't know Wonka very well - she wasn't telling you off :no:

We knew you were joking :naughty:

yes, that's when he said it.

You asked him to say something for a documentary you /Ingie were making about MFC...

He stopped to think for a while and said "MFC is ffffffff ....fierce!"

And we were all laughing. Then he added something like "I don't read it though"

:roftl:

and I can clearly remember me saying "of course you don't":naughty: choking with laughter :teehee:

Yup, that's the one! I was really convinced he said 'f***ing fierce* after I recorded it cos of the emphasis he had on the word fierce, then after watching the video again I noticed he didn't swear :naughty: But yes, another one of his typical lies :aah:

MORE ABOUT WeekendWireless

If you listen to

http://www.tamesideradio.com/

on now in the UK you can learn which MIKA track they play tonight.

Select "LISTEN LIVE" button at the HEAD OF PAGE.

BTW, you can thank them for giving MIKA MUSIC air time

3 ways:

"instant message" e-mail, phone and/or text--

See the FOOT OF PAGE!

PS: Announcer just said "I'll be talkin' MIKA after this"

("this" being non-MIKA song playing RIGHT NOW!)

Give a listen if you can!

Edited by A. Clay

:blink:

Hey, chill out, sunshine!:shocked:

Oh, you don't know me, i'm sorry, i was joking, too!:naughty:

I'm used to tease and joke around the forum and pretty much people know me by now, i'm so sorry you took offense, i apologize...

Of course i know you weren't being rude, i was bringing back inner jokes you didn't understand as a newbie, i'm sorry...:boxed:

Guest whalesfood
:blink:

Hey, chill out, sunshine!:shocked:

Oh, you don't know me, i'm sorry, i was joking, too!:naughty:

I'm used to tease and joke around the forum and pretty much people know me by now, i'm so sorry you took offense, i apologize...

Of course i know you weren't being rude, i was bringing back inner jokes you didn't understand as a newbie, i'm sorry...:boxed:

good job! insulting the new fans! geez wonka! :wink2:

MORE ABOUT WeekendWireless -

If you listen to

http://www.tamesideradio.com/

on now in the UK you can learn which MIKA track they play tonight.

Select "LISTEN LIVE" button at the HEAD OF PAGE.

BTW, you can thank them for giving MIKA MUSIC air time

3 ways:

"instant message" e-mail, phone and/or text--

See the FOOT OF PAGE!

They are just about to talk Mika :wub2:

vlogs :crybaby:

:crybaby: :crybaby:

Remember the good 'ol days when we'd get a vlog a week, or even more? :wub2:

I think that was the Golden Era. :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, don't worry. Wonka was just joking. Hang around here more, you'll start to appreciate her brand of humour. :naughty:

Here's a good starting point. :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20801

:crybaby: :crybaby:

Remember the good 'ol days when we'd get a vlog a week, or even more? :wub2:

I think that was the Golden Era. :mf_rosetinted:

The Dead Sea :wub2:

THEN EVERYONE GETTING SUPER EXCITED WHEN HE POSTED NEW MUSIC!!

Those were the days.

good job! insulting the new fans! geez wonka! :wink2:

You know me, you know that was not my intention, i do this all the time..:aah:

I'm used to joke around and everyone is used to it by now, i seem to forget newbies don't...:(

S***!

YES:

Playing RAIN.

WE, dear MFC FANS, were instrumental in making this happen!

:thumb_yello: presenter said

"you have never seen fans as dedicated as Mika fans in your life, he is a very lucky man"

The power of Twitter!