Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

uhm.....

uhm...

it seems like a funny thing...but..where is it?

:°(

I didn't read him tweetin these things..

LoL...SORRY IF I'M ASKING SOMETHING REALLY STUPID!

:D

I'm usually stupid when I'm thinking about mika..lol...it's just that my brain cannot work normally...about things concerning Mika :teehee::teehee:

Oh it's not Mika tweeting these things, it's a radio station in Manchester, wanting questions about mika to ask people :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Us, the Mad Feckers know it, but there's no way TT fans would ever guess...:teehee:

:naughty::naughty: but aren't the mika questions just asked to mika fans? and the tt questions just asked to tt fans? i didn't think they were going to mix them?

Us, the Mad Feckers know it, but there's no way TT fans would ever guess...:teehee:

Um - I think the Mika fan will answer the Mika questions - the Take That fan will be asked about Take That - whoever gets most right wins.

That's how these things usually work :dunno:

Um - I think the Mika fan will answer the Mika questions - the Take That fan will be asked about Take That - whoever gets most right wins.

That's how these things usually work :dunno:

So, i'd chose Christine to represent us, she's the real Da Mikenclopedia...:thumb_yello:

I've tweeted him this question : ''which world famous, women's shoe designer makes one-off shoes JUST for one man - mika?'' :naughty:

That's actually quite false, mika isn't the only man that gets CL's.

I learned this the hard way on my Purse Forum , apparently Pharrel and others do too. :naughty:

I learned this the hard way on my Purse Forum , apparently Pharrel and others do too. :naughty:

Yeah I've heard that too...especially when you google his men's shoes, and they're there for sale :roftl:

Maybe Mika just likes to think that he's the only man with these shoes :naughty:

That...or CL just tells his customers that ''they're the only person in the world with this shoe!''....just to get them on his side :roftl:

Yeah I've heard that too...especially when you google his men's shoes, and they're there for sale :roftl:

Maybe Mika just likes to think that he's the only man with these shoes :naughty:

That...or CL just tells his customers that ''they're the only person in the world with this shoe!''....just to get them on his side :roftl:

:lmfao:!

yeah it was uber embarassing I strutted into their christian louboutin wearing celebrities thread and was like "Mika is the only man who wears CLs :biggrin2:"

and they all "noped" me. :no:

yeah it was uber embarassing I strutted into their christian louboutin wearing celebrities thread and was like "Mika is the only man who wears CLs :biggrin2:"

hahahaha. what an awkward moment! :roftl: :roftl:

Oooh, you teaser!

:naughty:

He's already picked.

It's MikaMadLuke.

And poor little guy is nervous as hell!

Can we pm helping him?

I am pretty knowledgeable myself, you know :teehee:

It's OK, I do behind the scenes work, making every canadian in a 10 foot radius of me a mika encyclopedia as well,:

But christine has painted Mika's balls, you haven't...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Not the only one, but the first who did...:thumb_yello:

You're all posing simple questions..

I'll twit them:

What's hidden in Mika's sock drawers for 6 months now?

:roftl::thumb_yello:

He's already picked.

It's MikaMadLuke.

And poor little guy is nervous as hell!

When will the quiz take place?

Oh, is Mika telling lies again?:blink:

Not the only one, but the first who did...:thumb_yello:

edit: oh...tnx

OMG I fell for that one too!

Was he even the first? (I don't know why I'm asking, porkie pies is Mika's middle name :naughty:)

Edit- thanks Wonka- he has a various points said CL was trialling them on him, so maybe he has a nodding acquaintance with the truth after all