Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like these?

VL4000014.jpg

VL4000016.jpg

yup! :biggrin2: he obviously bought LOTS of sequins/stones! :naughty: the content of my shopping bag looks similar when i come out of a creative/handicraft shop, a mika gig in mind. :naughty: including the mastix glue and -remover. :bleh: it's a good idea though to use tweezers for sticking the sequins on, hadn't thought about that yet. :biggrin2:

She was asking for the Hong Kong vid, which hasn't been put on yet.

Some people got a sneaky preview of the Hong Kong vlog last night though, when Team Mika randomly sent it out to a few of us :aah:. They realised their mistake pretty fast though and made it private again :naughty:.

It was actually a mix of Hong Kong footage, and the stuff that they have posted in the Tokyo vlog.

Some people got a sneaky preview of the Hong Kong vlog last night though, when Team Mika randomly sent it out to a few of us :aah:. They realised their mistake pretty fast though and made it private again :naughty:.

It was actually a mix of Hong Kong footage, and the stuff that they have posted in the Tokyo vlog.

Fail at youtubing :lmao:

Nothing new there; They've sent out those random Youtube messages many times in the past :naughty:

Yes, and I wish they'd be more careful!:aah:

I've had a few rants in the past about it, unless everyone can watch it, I don't think it's fair to do that.

If I ever got one like that, I wouldn't watch it, I'd wait til it went up for everyone.

I've had a few rants in the past about it, unless everyone can watch it, I don't think it's fair to do that.

If I ever got one like that, I wouldn't watch it, I'd wait til it went up for everyone.

Oh don't worry Rose, if you ever get sent one just watch it! I don't mind if you see it before me, no probs!

Why not? :blink: It's not like you're causing anyone any harm or taking anything away from them by watching it :dunno:

A different thing would be to hack it and delete or steal the video, now THAT I can see a problem with :lmfao: , but watching it makes absolutely no difference to anyone else.

I always miss them :aah:

What, did you also get a message from them with the link but it was already set to private when you went to watch?

I'm an honest person, I never lie, I tell people what I think of them, and I often do good deeeds..

But you couldn't count on me not watching that video to save my life :lmao:

Well, exactly, because watching the video or not has nothing to do with being a good or bad person :roftl:. One would argue that if they have sent it to you, it's in effect "a present", so it's for your consumption :biggrin2:.

Only to people who are speshul, though.

so i'm not speshul then?! :tears: never got a message like that. :crybaby:

but then, it's mikasounds.com, as if they knew anything about us! :naughty:

have all those false-alarm-vlogs appeared on mikasounds.com at some point, or were there some that never showed up? :blink: