Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

I was a bit horrified myself. :lmfao:

But I got over it. :naughty: He shuns me now anyway. It's just Jimmy giving me a hard time if I don't close my eyes when I'm told.

After the concert I was thinking oh god, I didn't even put a restraint on my dancing. I probably had like sweat all over me, my hair was probably ragged, I was probably doing ridiculous rockstar faces, and I didn't care when it was happening. :aah: The rush of knowing he was looking at me, made me lose all of my self-consciousness. It was so weird, and I am afraid as I look back, that I sang louder than the audience, which I know I didn't, but you never know. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I got over it. :naughty: He shuns me now anyway. It's just Jimmy giving me a hard time if I don't close my eyes when I'm told.

I remember i was :blush-anim-cl: the first time. Think a few... if not most? will :blush-anim-cl: or :teehee: the first time...

Edited by Dark Angel

Oh if you're on stage you can definitely see the front row extremely well (if they're close). Come on girl, you dance right? You've been on stage haven't you?

Where I dance, the stage is the ground, and the audience escalades upwards, like a bleacher-type deal, I'm not on a tall stage with people standing underneath me, :no: I'm trying to find a picture of it... it's weird.

Don't try to be funny, woman. You know you're in trouble. :mf_rosetinted:

I suggest camouflage for the Lisbon gig. :roftl:

:teehee:

At least i don't ask him to marry me and have my babies 80 x a day...

I'm an innocent looney fan, i'm sure he'll pity me when he sees a Mubina character jumping like mad at the front row...with a bear mask on, of course...:naughty:

Besides, I'm very tall, so he'd think twice before messing with me...

Oh, and i'm fierce, too, let alone the fact I'll need tenas not to pee my pants when i'll see him for the first time...:biggrin2:

I hope...:aah:

:teehee:

At least i don't ask him to marry me and have my babies 80 x a day...

I'm an innocent looney fan, i'm sure he'll pity me when he sees a Mubina character jumping like mad at the front row...with a bear mask on, of course...:naughty:

Besides, I'm very tall, so he'd think twice before messing with me...

Oh, and i'm fierce, too, let alone the fact I'll need tenas not to pee my pants when i'll see him for the first time...:biggrin2:

I hope...:aah:

innocent? :lmfao::naughty:

Oh if you're on stage you can definitely see the front row extremely well (if they're close). Come on girl, you dance right? You've been on stage haven't you?

When I was a Lollipop Girl, I could see quite far back - probably about six or seven rows, fairly clearly. And then up on the balcony, the first couple rows were quite clear, too. I'm sure that varies with the venue, but the moral of the story is that if you're anywhere near the front, you're SO not invisible. :naughty:

Mwahaha that was awesome, although I don't remember which gig that was. Oakland? You got TOLD by Jimmy. :teehee::naughty:

btw wonka, what inspired you to your new siggi? :naughty:

Mika

Chicken

Mika liking roasted chicken

chicken as a inner joke

Mika

chicken running away from Mika

Mika

Meds docs gave me last week to control Chron's seizures and make me even wonkier than usual...

:biggrin2:

Mika

Chicken

Mika liking roasted chicken

chicken as a inner joke

Mika

chicken running away from Mika

Mika

Meds docs gave me last week to control Chron's seizures and make me even wonkier than usual...

:biggrin2:

:blink::lmfao: ok, i thought it was inspired by some talk in a thread, like many of your other signatures. :teehee:

why's chicken running away from mika though? :blink::naughty:

:blink::lmfao: ok, i thought it was inspired by some talk in a thread, like many of your other signatures. :teehee:

why's chicken running away from mika though? :blink::naughty:

It doesn't want to get tanned and roasted and showing up its untanned body parts...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides Mika is a snogger and she has nothing but a beck, could hurt her...:roftl:

Where I dance, the stage is the ground, and the audience escalades upwards, like a bleacher-type deal, I'm not on a tall stage with people standing underneath me, :no: I'm trying to find a picture of it... it's weird.

Like an Amphitheatre or the Royal Albert Hall, I'm guessing. I don't really like dancing on the RAH :aah:

It doesn't want to get tanned and roasted and showing up its untanned body parts...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides Mika is a snogger and she has nothing but a beck, could hurt her...:roftl:

:naughty: this chicken is very un-chickeny! :lmao:

Mikasounds - Sittin in my dressing room waiting for so you think you can dance, watching a Dolly Parton show. She is excelent. Her voice is crystal clear

I told Mika he should go to Dollywood,

it's amazing, they play her music there :doh: she owns it.

and they have art festivals all the time..

and YOU CAN'T FORGET THE RIDES :wub2:

To. Mika

These costumes really really really suit you:naughty:

Why don't you TRY on ? Then, we'll try it

The costume of "Lollipop girl"

lollipopgirlcopy.jpg

and "MIKArella" :blush-anim-cl:Don’t be shy Mika

cinderellacopy.jpg

from Korean Thread....Kiara_m:teehee:

Edited by Kiara_m

To. Mika

These costumes really really really suit you:naughty:

Why don't you TRY on ? Then, we'll try it

The costume of Lollipop girl, (what you showed,,)

lollipopgirlcopy.jpg

and "MIKArella" :blush-anim-cl:Don’t be shy Mika

cinderellacopy.jpg

from Korean Thread....Kiara_m:teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: so nice !!! I really love 'MIKARELLA!!!!' lollolololololololololol