Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

jimmyplaysbass - I'm tired. Rehearsing is hard. Boy oh boy does the set look good though, the boss has outdone himself with this one.

Im getting more and more excited :boing: :boing: :boing:

he is one big tease :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he is one big tease :naughty:

yeah...

jimmyplaysbass - Well, all I can say is...

jimmyplaysbass - ...I'm sorry, I forgot, what were we talking about?

jimmyplaysbass - Oh that's right! The tour! Well, its supposed to be a secret, but I'll tell you if you want?

jimmyplaysbass - well, it starts off with a $)*$ RQ)NR)I) @ and then )*$@UB)NGK( *** D()@)?DM and then the best bit ```$*)@)_ $() £ £)!(@ **)$()£()@($

jimmyplaysbass - I'm sorry, something seems to be wrong with my keyboard! I can't seem to type it properly :P

yeah...

jimmyplaysbass - Well, all I can say is...

jimmyplaysbass - ...I'm sorry, I forgot, what were we talking about?

jimmyplaysbass - Oh that's right! The tour! Well, its supposed to be a secret, but I'll tell you if you want?

jimmyplaysbass - well, it starts off with a $)*$ RQ)NR)I) @ and then )*$@UB)NGK( *** D()@)?DM and then the best bit ```$*)@)_ $() £ £)!(@ **)$()£()@($

jimmyplaysbass - I'm sorry, something seems to be wrong with my keyboard! I can't seem to type it properly :P

:sneaky2:

jimmyplaysbass - Haha! of course I can't tell you! But you wouldn't want me to spoil it anyway :) All you need to know is it'll be well worth coming to see x

I don't know Jimmy but he's pissing me of and I haven't got a good day to do that :naughty:

True. And the instrumentals can sometimes sound a lot diffrent. Got 17 instrumentals from a dude from Guns N Roses im a fan of... Only he and i have em :mf_rosetinted: But some of em sounds a lot diffrent.... backing vocals can do a lot...

Reminds me of the WAG w. backing vocals that sounds like theres mice in :lmfao:

I wish I could find instrumentals (with backing vocals and without) of Mika's stuff, the official ones that aren't made by other people.

Mostly Happy Ending (with backing vocals) just because I'm planning on singing that at my schools talent show.

Where are you all finding them?

Thought Mika had twitted from his bed after seeing so many pages and all i find is jibberish...:lmfao:

:aah: that's true..

he could tweet about his .. 'man flu' :naughty:

and this tour that was supposed to be released in January :aah:

Hmmm!

Mika tweeted 7 days ago.

I guess he is still playing dress-up at the Mexican site.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sometimes you are a little strange Mika - in a nice sort of way - I think.

:roftl::roftl:

Sometimes you are a little strange Mika - in a nice sort of way - I think.

:roftl::roftl:

[/b]

i think he just wants a few quiet days before the tour kicks off and everything's going to be crazy. well, and he's surely busy rehearsing atm. he probably fears that he couldn't hold himself back to spoil some secrets about the tour if he tweeted, he's probably as excited about it as we are! :biggrin2:

i bet if he tweeted, he'd want to write something like: :woot_jump:

:teehee:

i think he just wants a few quiet days before the tour kicks off and everything's going to be crazy. well, and he's surely busy rehearsing atm. he probably fears that he couldn't hold himself back to spoil some secrets about the tour if he tweeted, he's probably as excited about it as we are! :biggrin2:

i bet if he tweeted, he'd want to write something like: :woot_jump:

:teehee:

And this :boing:

:naughty: He probably wont tweet until Saturday, and then it will be some crazy, random tweet, and he'll start tweeting everyday while he's on tour. :aah: that's what I think :teehee: