Lady Gaga (and Mika) to perform for the Queen in London - dec. 7 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? i didn't think it was one of his better performances :dunno: (vocal, that is)

He seemed happy to me but I agree, there was something weird in the audio... don't know if it was his voice or microphones :dunno:

Really? i didn't think it was one of his better performances :dunno: (vocal, that is)

Really? I thought that he sang well :blink:. The audio was a bit funny but his part was great, and his voice was good...:blush-anim-cl:. I also found that he seemed a lot more comfortable than he normally seems at these events :wink2:

He was pretty good. Though the audio was pretty crap at the beginning but it slightly picked up. Then it got a bit crap again at one point. But still, not a bad performance :original:

OT: Am I wrong or I saw you at little noise?i think the camera filmed you once!

Really? I thought that he sang well :blink:. The audio was a bit funny but his part was great, and his voice was good...:blush-anim-cl:. I also found that he seemed a lot more comfortable than he normally seems at these events :wink2:

:naughty: I thought he was getting too distracted by the props to concentrate properly on the singing.

I think we need a replay :thumb_yello: