Lady Gaga (and Mika) to perform for the Queen in London - dec. 7 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Girls, as I watched the video I couldn't not to think about the movie where Mr. Bean was going to meet the Queen :))

Pics are great! His umbrella is so marvellous, and teardrop... Ohhh

Hahaha, with his finger stuck in his zipper!:roftl:

That was hilarious!!

Here it is:

9 (at about 5.45)

Who are the guys the Queen is talking to after Mika?

Oh and I see our worldfamous (he really is) violinplayer André Rieu!

I was wondering that, too. I only recognised Michael Bublé (who is admittedly a Mika fan :teehee:). Thanks for letting us know. :thumb_yello:

I have never heard about AR but checked him on YT - it seems he plays popular classics and classic popular songs... :blink:... not really my cup of tea but least I don't find him as annoying as some other musicians playing in the same field....:cool:

I think this is a typical example of his repertoire:

I was wondering that, too. I only recognised Michael Bublé (who is admittedly a Mika fan :teehee:). Thanks for letting us know. :thumb_yello:

I have never heard about AR but checked him on YT - it seems he plays popular classics and classic popular songs... :blink:... not really my cup of tea but least I don't find him as annoying as some other musicians playing in the same field....:cool:

I think this is a typical example of his repertoire:

Apparently he has his own YT-channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/andrerieutv?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/2/M8qLp2r7lkk

I've met the Queen ... well ... I waved at her hat as she went past in her carriage at Ascot one year .... does that count :wink2:

I think it's closer than most have got:naughty:

seriously, am i having a problem?? i've been re-watching and re-watching the "grinning at Queen" thingy for so many times!!!!!:boxed: but actually he doesn't speak or there is nearly no sound in this vid:shocked:

my oh my!!:aah:

He's so cute :wub2:

I find the whole meeting-the-queen thing to be kind of funny. It's like something people put on their what-to-do-before-I-die lists. I'm guessing it's one of those things that has a lot of hype around it, but actually isn't very exciting. Not that I would know. :naughty:

agree. and i'm juz a bit confused... if the royal variety show/meeting the Queen is such an important matter, why dun they air it live or broadcast the show earlier??? we are still having only pics now!!!!:blink:

Read Marilyn Mastin lyrics from the wonderful The Quing who Reigned too Much-thread:

He're the Queen's cover of Rain (Reign)

Is it really necessary,

That you all need to know

If I'm going to abdicate

So Charles can take the throne

But my poor son's already old and

Camilla cannot be the queen

So I think that I'll stay the monarch

You'd better get used to it everyone

More than this

Whatever it is

Country there'll be many days like this

I'm not going nowhere

What do I care

Country there'll be many days like this

I will reign reign reign and reign reign reign

I will reign reign reign and reign reign regn

I will reign reign reign and reign reign reign

I'm the best public speaker

And when I die

I'll leave the throne to Mika

More than this

Country, there'll be many days like this.

genius!!:roftl:

Who are the guys the Queen is talking to after Mika?

Oh and I see our worldfamous (he really is) violinplayer André Rieu!

yes I saw him hahaha.. I thought huh?? a dutch man? hahaha..very niceee..

:lmfao:

That's what I was thinking too. There's Mika, looking all cute and well-spoken. And then there's Miley, who, as my dad would say, comes across as being "dumber than a sack full of hammer handles." :roftl:

The contrast between the way Mika speaks and the way Miley speaks made me giggle just a little. :teehee:

He's so intelligent and he cares about music..:wub2:

"Liek totally historic, like oh mah gawd, like yeah, like oh ma gawd, like totally."

I watched something where they counted the amount of "like" 's she had in one sentence.

17. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Mika4Life13

Why are there miley cyrus performances on youtube but no mika ones?

I thought MFCers were the most eager fans! :crybaby:

If we'd known he was doing it when the tickets went on sale, I'm sure we would have had someone there. But no one knew til the last few weeks. And tickets were on sale a few months back.

As for Miley, I've read quite a few nasty comments about her.

I can understand that most people don't like her, but let's be fair guys: we don't like it when people do that to our boy! :boxed:

Let's not do the same with other singers! :wink2:

As for Miley, I've read quite a few nasty comments about her.

I can understand that most people don't like her, but let's be fair guys: we don't like it when people do that to our boy! :boxed:

Let's not do the same with other singers! :wink2:

You're right! :huglove:

But honestly, we can't stop people from saying their opinions about Mika, and the same goes with Miley, she's in the public eye she's bound to be disliked..

It's only calm because out of sight there are guards with big guns. If any of the celebs step out of line, they risk being sent to the tower, and their heads chopped off, for treason.

Aha, that's the way they do it!:shocked:

Let's see if John pics up on that!:naughty: