Lady Gaga (and Mika) to perform for the Queen in London - dec. 7 2009

Droopsy

You're right! :huglove:

But honestly, we can't stop people from saying their opinions about Mika, and the same goes with Miley, she's in the public eye she's bound to be disliked..

True, but at least let's not do it under the YouTube videos where Mika appears, too.

After all we're not 100% sure of her low IQ. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True, but at least let's not do it under the YouTube videos where Mika appears, too.

After all we're not 100% sure of her low IQ. :mf_rosetinted:

There's no need to know someone's IQ to see/hear that they sound like a total airhead. And I'm sorry to say that in Miley's case, she does, and I happily stick by the comment that I made stating so under the video. The evidence speaks for itself. Prove me wrong :naughty:.

Is it only me, or on that first picture she looks quite scary, not human but like one of those weird dolls? Something about how the clothes make her body look like it's not real, like the arms are disjointed.....Very freaky :boxed:

Is it only me, or on that first picture she looks quite scary, not human but like one of those weird dolls? Something about how the clothes make her body look like it's not real, like the arms are disjointed.....Very freaky :boxed:

Oh yes...*shivers*!

I thought she couldn't surprise with even more strange outfits...but she did it again!:naughty:

What did I say Gaga would be going Carrie Movie Red, uh?

Lizzy looked good though....

She's amazing! I read in my dad's old person magazine, that the way she keeps staying alive (i guess there are better words that that) is that she maintains the same weight, she doesn't lose any or gain any just the same weight! And it's working for her! :wink2:

:teehee:

On this page they seem to have the video that goes with that audio clip we got earlier:

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Blackpools-brightest-night.5892459.jp

Mika is at around 2:40.

Thanks for posting this. Just wondering though why he's wearing the fake tear drop and what does it mean in the UK. I only ask because the rappers in the USA wear a tear drop for their 'bros' who are in jail.:boxed:

Thanks for posting this. Just wondering though why he's wearing the fake tear drop and what does it mean in the UK. I only ask because the rappers in the USA wear a tear drop for their 'bros' who are in jail.:boxed:

Well it's a break up song, so it could be a teardrop, or as it's called Rain, it could be a raindrop. Or it could just be he ran out of little stones to put on, or that Gaga nicked them all!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well, Fortune is a pretty big bada$$ lately with his hoes and his many petty thefts.

I think he's merely covering up a blemish! YEP-

2.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Well, Fortune is a pretty big bada$$ lately with his hoes and his many petty thefts.

Mwaahahahahahahahahahahaa:roftl:

During the day, he is an ordinaryworkingarchitectbutactuallystillastudentbutworkingsoundsbetterthanstudyingstudent but at night, he turns into Lil' Lucky, the terror of the town:mf_rosetinted:

Well it's a break up song, so it could be a teardrop, or as it's called Rain, it could be a raindrop. Or it could just be he ran out of little stones to put on, or that Gaga nicked them all!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Or maybe he dropped the lot of them on the carfloor and could only find 1 back!:naughty:

I've been reading through this thread backwards (:doh:) and so I'm not sure if anybody has said they will be taping this or if it will be up on the internet or anything like that but.... If someone is taping it, would it be possible to have the whole show, not just the Mika bits please? There are so many other interesting guests on the bill that I would love to see.

Oh and knock me over with a feather! I saw one of pics of Lady Gaga meeting the Queen, and Adam Hills is standing right next to her!!! He's an Aussie comedian for those of you who don't know him, and he's quite subtly funny. He hosts the music quiz show "Spicks and Specks" which seems to be a little bit like "Never Mind the Buzzcocks...", but kinder:naughty: Oh and Myf Warhurst, who did the interview with Mika in Australia where he told the story about meeting the Queen covered in manure, is on the show as well as one of the team leaders...

OK, that's enough of me raving on:blush-anim-cl: Sorry, I just got such a surprise seeing him there...

I've been reading through this thread backwards (:doh:) and so I'm not sure if anybody has said they will be taping this or if it will be up on the internet or anything like that but.... If someone is taping it, would it be possible to have the whole show, not just the Mika bits please? There are so many other interesting guests on the bill that I would love to see.

Wednesday 16th December on ITV1 London from 7:30pm to 10:00pm

YOu can see it with FilmOn :thumb_yello:

Shame not BBC1 .. then real player can be used:biggrin2:

you're welcome FD.

The show's broadcast is shared alternately between the BBC and ITV1 and BBC broadbasts the performance in London's West End and ITV1 the ones in theatres outside London.

itv?? uuuuuhhhhhhhh, that is sooo not cool, as soon as one act comes on there'll be an advert, then when they finish, an advert... gggrrrrrr

but i'm soo watching it! :lmfao:

x

LOL....here in Italy is the same with mediaset...advs...advs...and advs :boxed:

Mwaahahahahahahahahahahaa:roftl:

During the day, he is an ordinaryworkingarchitectbutactuallystillastudentbutworkingsoundsbetterthanstudyingstudent but at night, he turns into Lil' Lucky, the terror of the town:mf_rosetinted:

We all know that behind closed doors the pennimans are just a bunch of no-good miscreants :no: