Mika: At home with fame

Droopsy

And he also told a couple magazines in June that he was single. So either the "longest relationship of his life" is not even five months... or he just says whatever he feels like to each journalist on any given day. :roftl:

we should look if we find a pattern - like maybe he's single in certain countries and in a relationship in others? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

He wrote the songs in the studio in London because he didn't feel comfortable writing in the flat.

And WTH is this long relationship story now? There was an Aussie article published the other day from an interview in June where he was single. :lmfao:

I heard that he's having an affair with his imaginary friend one footed Dr. John who used to be a priest he met in the rain and hes got blue eyes, hes much younger than Mika...a Toy Boy really, so he's gonna be blaming that on the girls cos they think they are golden :wink2:

"His ideal place to write is "somewhere old where you can flirt with the ghosts in the room and steal their stories""

Hmmmm.....

I wouldn't mind haunting Mika's flat for him if it helps him write. Might get a percentage of the royalties :mf_rosetinted:

we should look if we find a pattern - like maybe he's single in certain countries and in a relationship in others? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Excellent!

Okay so he's in the longest relationship of his life in the UK... single in Australia...

Oh, but he was also single in the UK in the OMM interview from June. But wait! Those interviews were conducted in LA and in Amsterdam just for a British publication. Okay, so he's single in Australia, the US, and the Netherlands, but taken in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Excellent!

Okay so he's in the longest relationship of his life in the UK... single in Australia...

Oh, but he was also single in the UK in the OMM interview from June. But wait! Those interviews were conducted in LA and in Amsterdam just for a British publication. Okay, so he's single in Australia, the US, and the Netherlands, but taken in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

:kachinga:

Excellent!

maybe he's single if he fancies the interviewer... :das::naughty: or he is single for those publications of which he knows that his partner won't read them. :roftl:

nah, seriously... i believe he's taken but his answer in interviews probably depends on what feeling he has about the interviewer - whether they'd try to dig deeper at any cost (like about whether the partner is male or female and stuff like that), or if he has the feeling he can trust them so far that they'll accept that he won't tell more. maybe also depending on the length of the interview and at what point the question is asked. would be a more reasonable explanation imo than just him wanting to confuse ppl. but well, who knows. :teehee::naughty:

Thx for posting :flowers2: And great piccie :thumb_yello:

maybe he's single if he fancies the interviewer... :das::naughty: or he is single for those publications of which he knows that his partner won't read them. :roftl:

nah, seriously... i believe he's taken but his answer in interviews probably depends on what feeling he has about the interviewer - whether they'd try to dig deeper at any cost (like about whether the partner is male or female and stuff like that), or if he has the feeling he can trust them so far that they'll accept that he won't tell more. maybe also depending on the length of the interview and at what point the question is asked. would be a more reasonable explanation imo than just him wanting to confuse ppl. but well, who knows. :teehee::naughty:

believe that too and have for some time

I don't like this talk as well... :tears:

Stop talking about this.. You're killing me.. :tears:

Even though I knew that there was no way in heck for an us, I still had my fangirl crush cause I am a loser like that. :roftl:

I feel like a little part of me just died :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like all this talk about him being taken, just crushes my dreams even more :mf_rosetinted:

As if I had a chance in the first place :crybaby:

I don't like this talk as well... :tears:

Stop talking about this.. You're killing me.. :tears:

You really think someone that handsome and charming, isn't gonna have a partner?

Sorry, that's the way of the world.

That's right, Mika lies all the time. How could I forget?! :lmfao:

I can hardly blame him if he is lying about relationships. If I kept telling people that I wasn't going to talk about personal stuff, yet they asked me anyways, I know I would enjoy making up whatever I wanted. It would be fun to toy around with the paparazzi and journalists.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe that he isn't in a relationship, but we'll probably never know :wink2:

Personally, I hope that he's in a relationship. I want him to be happy. After everything he's been through in his life, don't you just want him to able able to go home at night and have someone there waiting for him, someone who really loves him and he loves back?

He deserves to be happy, just like all of us do...so therefore, as long as he is happy whether he be single or taken or whatever...then I am happy. :biggrin2:

Excellent!

Ooooh, but, what about the Heat interview couple of months or so back, where he'd just started a relationship and was hopeful about it, but wouldn't say more because it was 'too new'! :teehee:

I liked it better when he didn't out and out lie, just said mind your own business.

But hey, its Mika, it don't have to make no sense to you at all....

Or maybe he's in an open relationship? Or a very on again / off again one? Doubt it...

Wonder what the next variant is going to be - married? divorced? off sex completely and joining a monastery? tantric sex? polygamy? eee, the possibilities are endless.... :roftl: