Mika: At home with fame

Droopsy

Thanks for posting Droopsy! :thumb_yello:

he described it confidently as a "Marmite record"

LOL at the description. I'm more than curious about that Marmite stuff. I'll eventually end up buying a jar of it :roftl: It's "love it or hate it", right?

I don't like all this talk about him being taken, just crushes my dreams even more :mf_rosetinted:

As if I had a chance in the first place :crybaby:

:roftl:

I don't like this talk as well... :tears:

Stop talking about this.. You're killing me.. :tears:

you can still dream of him leaving his partner for you. :mf_rosetinted:

Guest whalesfood
Thanks for posting Droopsy.:thumb_yello:

Nice interview :wub2: Hmmmmm......Do we believe him about his longest relationship? You know what he's like with time! :teehee:

lol well the one article said he emotionally murdered a man 3 weeks prior to the article. haha. who knows.

My favourite bit is the part where they say he's sold over 1,000,000 copies of his new album! So then 'units' musn't mean individual sales! I thought it did mean that!

This is amazing news!!

Unfortunately I don't think that is true.

Further along in the interview the authour says TBWKTM "shifted" a miliion copies in it's first days.

I wish TBWKTM had sold one million albums by now let alone the "in it's first days."

If someone has some proof that TBWKTM has sold over a million units to date- I would love to know.

I would love to jump up & down for that.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Other than that it is a great article.

I love it that Mika is having such a good time with his career.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Savile Row!! OMG my mind just went to "Annie" :teehee: "Whooo CAAAARRREESS what they're wearing? From main street to Saville Row? It's what you wear from eeeaaaar to eeeaaaar...and not from head to toe that matters!"

lmao you can tell you are a performer :naughty: