Mika on Radio Clyde now - Nov. 23 2009

RAK1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Rain, he was talking to Romeo about why he doesn't like Twitter so much.

Apparently, when he tweeted abut the coffee in London being overpriced and disgusting (he's not wrong there!), he got loads of abusive tweets telling him to get out of London, if he didn't like it, calling him an Arab, stuff like that!

I have a feeling that's why he keeps having breaks from it, because that's not the only time it's been happening!

Before Rain, he was stalking to Romeo about why he doesn't like Twitter so much.

Apparently, when he tweeted abut the coffee in London being overpriced and disgusting (he's not wrong there!), he got loads of abusive tweets telling him to get out of London, if he didn't like it, calling him an Arab, stuff like that!

I have a feeling that's why he keeps having breaks from it, because that's not the only time it's been happening!

Holy flippin' JEEZ, that's well steep. And so what if he's from Beirut? It's not like he's an illegal immigrant living off benefits, is it. Bloody hell.

That is horrible!:shocked:

And thanks Caz for keeping us updated!

Before Rain, he was stalking to Romeo about why he doesn't like Twitter so much.

Oh my GOD can you say 'racism'? What the hell is wrong with some people? It's a well known fact everything in London is overpriced, and considering he lives in London, he works for a living and is paying sh*t loads in taxes to support people on benefits, the healthcare system, public transport and MP's moats, I think he's got every bloody right to moan about the coffee in London!

That's really annoyed me. Pfffft.

F**king bastards. They should leave him alone!

What's 12x8?:wink2:

96?

Oh my GOD can you say 'racism'? What the hell is wrong with some people? It's a well known fact everything in London is overpriced, and considering he lives in London, he works for a living and is paying sh*t loads in taxes to support people on benefits, the healthcare system, public transport and MP's moats, I think he's got every bloody right to moan about the coffee in London!

That's really annoyed me. Pfffft.

hear, hear!