Mika on Radio Clyde now - Nov. 23 2009

RAK1

He went on to say he'll use Twitter for fan based events like the pub party, and secret gigs in future.

And he's going to be doing a flashmob in Sydney while he's there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He went on to say he'll use Twitter for fan based events like the pub party, and secret gigs in future.

Aww, that sounds great!

Totally shocked by that comments on the coffee thing tho :sneaky2:

Kewl!

I can't wait to see a Mika Flash Mob.

Plus I just want to see a Mika Flash Mob organized really well.

Will Mika do Rain, BIOTG or WAG????

Kewl!

I can't wait to see a Mika Flash Mob.

Plus I just want to see a Mika Flash Mob organized really well.

Will Mika do Rain, BIOTG or WAG????

I reckon WAG would be great because it's a song about letting go and being yourself, so anyone can join in and they don't have to be decent dancers or know any moves, they can just do their own thing and it'l be a melee of golden guys and gals being great!

Flashmobs are one of the greatest "inventions" in the world!!! :mf_lustslow:

I so want to participate in one someday... :aah:

Before Rain, he was talking to Romeo about why he doesn't like Twitter so much.

Apparently, when he tweeted abut the coffee in London being overpriced and disgusting (he's not wrong there!), he got loads of abusive tweets telling him to get out of London, if he didn't like it, calling him an Arab, stuff like that!

I have a feeling that's why he keeps having breaks from it, because that's not the only time it's been happening!

Holy f**** :shocked: Thats not sweet! How can ppl say things like that? Jee

I reckon WAG would be great because it's a song about letting go and being yourself, so anyone can join in and they don't have to be decent dancers or know any moves, they can just do their own thing and it'l be a melee of golden guys and gals being great!

I think you are right Jazzy.

WAG would be really good as a Mika Flash Mob!

I would like to see that.

Flashmobs are one of the greatest "inventions" in the world!!! :mf_lustslow:

I so want to participate in one someday... :aah:

Wouldn't that be fun??:thumb_yello::roftl:

Oh my GOD can you say 'racism'? What the hell is wrong with some people? It's a well known fact everything in London is overpriced, and considering he lives in London, he works for a living and is paying sh*t loads in taxes to support people on benefits, the healthcare system, public transport and MP's moats, I think he's got every bloody right to moan about the coffee in London!

That's really annoyed me. Pfffft.

Some ppl just love to sit behind the safety of the puter screens and hate ppl they no nothing about, it makes them feel less insignificant even tho in reality they ARE bloody well insignificant.

ps. whats a flash mob?

Edited by sparkly1

Wouldn't that have been the thing they did during the Australian Idol

finale, then? Where the girl shouted out "We are not what you think we

are!" and then that group began dancing while he sang WAG?

When's he going to have the chance to do another if the show is tomorrow

(which is already TODAY in Sydney -- I believe it's now 8:30 a.m. Tueday

there, right?) :naughty:

Wouldn't that have been the thing they did during the Australian Idol

finale, then? Where the girl shouted out "We are not what you think we

are!" and then that group began dancing while he sang WAG?

When's he going to have the chance to do another if the show is tomorrow

(which is already TODAY in Sydney -- I believe it's now 8:30 a.m. Tueday

there, right?) :naughty:

That's what it looked like, but nothing was announced on Twitter, and they were at the rehearsals too. And no one seemed to join in on the night. So I don't know that it was what he was planning.

Yesterday (in Aus) would have been the best time to do it really.

Such a hilarious concept :lmfao:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_mob

And that whole London/coffee/Arab thing makes me seethe. I have no comment fit for a family-friendly message board. :sneaky2:

*also hopes for a recording of this interview*

I had to check it from Wikipedia too, actually I had no idea what it means :biggrin2:

Hoping for recording too, but glad about updates, thanks Rose for explaining the coffee part! Can't believe people can do things like that!! :sneaky2:

I had to check it from Wikipedia too, actually I had no idea what it means :biggrin2:

Hoping for recording too, but glad about updates, thanks Rose for explaining the coffee part! Can't believe people can do things like that!! :sneaky2:

I'm so angry about it, I'm just ranting on Twitter!

I know he probably won't see it, but I said I was sorry that he had to put up with that kind of abuse.

Before Rain, he was talking to Romeo about why he doesn't like Twitter so much.

Apparently, when he tweeted abut the coffee in London being overpriced and disgusting (he's not wrong there!), he got loads of abusive tweets telling him to get out of London, if he didn't like it, calling him an Arab, stuff like that!

I have a feeling that's why he keeps having breaks from it, because that's not the only time it's been happening!

That is just horrendous, and it makes me fuming mad :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:. What a piece of sheit could be telling him (or anyone else for that matter) things like these??

There is no way Mika can get away with doing a flash mob :aah:; Check the definiton where it says "disperse quickly".

Nobody would be going anywhere if he did one, and they'd just be crowding around him waiting to see him and chat :naughty:

There is no way Mika can get away with doing a flash mob :aah:; Check the definiton where it says "disperse quickly".

Nobody would be going anywhere if he did one, and they'd just be crowding around him waiting to see him and chat :naughty:

:naughty: "Disperse" isn't even in the Mikafan vocabulary

Edited by silver
Except: dis purse or dis wallet?