Freddie & Ingie's X-Factor competition with real prizes CHECK IT OOOUUT!

IngievV

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been know to be magical before :mf_rosetinted:

Awesome:mf_rosetinted:

I hope that the thing I tried to arrange will work out because then the people who enter the illustrations category and win the category will be very lucky:aah:

You say I can do anything, so I understand it's okay if I cut a Mika out of a potato? :mf_rosetinted:

Nice it's just when I've got loads to do for school. :naughty: Well, I'll get something ready. :naughty: I could use the same as I'll send in for the yearbook. :roftl:

You could in theory yes:naughty:

Hmmmmmmm ... I might do something for this ... I sing ... abit .... then again ... I might chicken out like the WAG video and not do anything .... :lmfao:

Commmeeee oooonnn...it's all in da circle of Mika Fans. No Mika will see/hear/feel it:mf_rosetinted:

Ingie can you put a list on the front page of who wants to have a go? :thumb_yello:

That makes no sense:roftl: I could put a list up of people who definately have a go:naughty:

Commmeeee oooonnn...it's all in da circle of Mika Fans. No Mika will see/hear/feel it:mf_rosetinted:

That makes no sense:roftl: I could put a list up of people who definately have a go:naughty:

Hmmmmmmmmmm ... I might do something ... but audio only ... I don't do videos of me ... hence I didn't do a WAG video ..... :wink2:

Archived