Freddie & Ingie's X-Factor competition with real prizes CHECK IT OOOUUT!

IngievV

Why not? :aah:

There's really no reason not to :biggrin2:

If you don't win it's not like you lose anything.

pretty much how i sees thing i enter/try where you can win something... i dont expect anything cos then i wont get hurt!

Stop moaning just enter:mf_rosetinted:

k... :thumb_yello:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's back!!!!! Fred, you know I've not received anything for the last time, but I consider that poster you gave me at sadler's wells as my runner's up reward..:naughty: Good to have this back! I shall post my old entries here at some point... not sure if i have the time to do it this time.. we'll see.

What if I do a sculpture/3d thing?

Should I take some pics and send the pics in?

Right...

What if i decide to make a Mika sculpture/3d thing like purples above?

Would the MFc supply me enough clay so i'd accomplish Da One Foot Boy thingie????

:lmfao:

I'm sorry, i'm on painkillers today, i bumped my bum on the stairs....:sneaky2:

Didn't win the WAG competition? Well, here's something you competitive people might like!

You're on the edge of your seat now, well you should be because this is your chance to win some exclusive Mika goodies! And what do you have to do for that, you ask? Easy, do what you do best! Whether it's drawing, writing, making a video, singing a song, photoshopping, whatever it is you're talented in, create something Mika related and send it to us. We will make a list of the 10 best entries and will put them on a special page for everyone to see. There will be a poll so visitors can vote for their favorite contestant. Isn't that amazing? Oh yeah we thought it was.

So what are the prizes?

The winner will get an exclusive box filled with Mika goodies including some rare stuff. What exactly, well, we're not gonna spoil the surprise!

The runner up will receive a signed single and a t-shirt

and the third winner will get a promo poster from the Boy who knew too much.

So, you ask, where do I send all my amazing things to? You can send your stuff to competition@mikafans.net Only one submission per contestant. Closing date of sending your entries is the 19th of December 2009 midnight. So get creative and start working on some awesome stuff! We can't wait to see what you've got!

Has anybody told you IngievV that you are a GEM??:flowers2::flowers2:

You really are! :clap::clap::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Will you be announcing the winner on the 20th, by any chance?:fisch:

Errrmmm noo we promise that if we say a date to announce the winners, we will:roftl:

It's back!!!!! Fred, you know I've not received anything for the last time, but I consider that poster you gave me at sadler's wells as my runner's up reward..:naughty: Good to have this back! I shall post my old entries here at some point... not sure if i have the time to do it this time.. we'll see.

Well, this time I'm hunting his ass so he has no choice but send it *Insert evil laughter*

What if I do a sculpture/3d thing?

Should I take some pics and send the pics in?

Yes, unless you find a way to digitally transport it:naughty:

Has anybody told you IngievV that you are a GEM??:flowers2::flowers2:

You really are! :clap::clap::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Aww thank you, just call me Ingie:roftl: And don't forget Freddie ofcourse:naughty:

Archived