Freddie & Ingie's X-Factor competition with real prizes CHECK IT OOOUUT!

IngievV

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
e.j. you are so helpful to everyone. i dont know how you do it.

marry me?

:roftl: Sure, why not. =P

It probably has something to do with being insanely bored, combined with an obsession with technology. Oh, and unemployment too. lol

As you can clearly see, my 'real life' is a work in progress...

Really lovely Keti :wub2:

Are the characters composing words?

There's a letter on every shelf, so if you look from up to down it says "Psycho". :wink2: That's my favourite movie.

That is f*cking awesome! :shocked::fangurl:

...I'm gonna lose so hard. :naughty:

Thanks!!:huglove:

Oh nooo! Don't say that. Lemme see your work! :das::biggrin2:

There's a letter on every shelf, so if you look from up to down it says "Psycho". :wink2: That's my favourite movie.

Thanks!!:huglove:

Oh nooo! Don't say that. Lemme see your work! :das::biggrin2:

I was trying to read it, 'cause I thought that every thing on the shelves were letters. :aah: Needless to say I didn't succeed 'cause I couldn't figure out what letter they were. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Here it is.

This is what I sent in: http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7904/mika1.png

It isn't that good, but it's something. :teehee:

I wanted to dress up as Mika and take photo's, but I couldn't find a curly wig. :sneaky2: I do have tight pants, and my sister has got a jacket, red and green, that looks like one he has.. But whatever, I think I might do it just for fun another time. :teehee:

I was trying to read it, 'cause I thought that every thing on the shelves were letters. :aah: Needless to say I didn't succeed 'cause I couldn't figure out what letter they were. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:Here it is.

That's why I asked it, had the same trouble (first shelf: PROET? Never heard of that!). I was already proud I figured out the nails, and they were so clear... :biggrin2:

I like it when you have to 'think' to figure out the 'deeper meaning' of a picture!

WOW, i love all that artwork, that must've taken you ages! :shocked: i was just lazy and sent in my santa mika lyrics, which i had already written (ok took me a while to think of those lyrics too, but it was definitely a lot less effort than those drawings/paintings!) - so, well, seeing the other entries, there's no chance for me of winning anything with my laziness... :naughty: but it's taking part that counts. :bleh: good luck to everyone! :thumb_yello:

Oh ... I thought it said Psycho but It's a fantastic picture Keti ::

I was trying to read it, 'cause I thought that every thing on the shelves were letters. : Needless to say I didn't succeed 'cause I couldn't figure out what letter they were.

Here it is.

Haaha! Yes, it is a bit confusing! :bleh:

I loove it!! :wub2: I love how you did the hair. It's amazing. :wub2:

That's a gorgeous picture! Does Mika know what great artists he has in his fan club?

Thanks Marilyn!:flowers2:

Eeh, I don't know, but I hope he'll know when he reads the Yearbook! :naughty:

That's why I asked it, had the same trouble (first shelf: PROET? Never heard of that!). I was already proud I figured out the nails, and they were so clear... :

I like it when you have to 'think' to figure out the 'deeper meaning' of a picture!

:biggrin2:

I love that too. And this wasn't intentionally done, it just....came to me, you know?:roftl: I started writing 'P' on the first shelf, then asked myself:"WTF, why did I write this?", but then realised I have enough shelves to write 'Psycho'...

WOW, i love all that artwork, that must've taken you ages! : i was just lazy and sent in my santa mika lyrics, which i had already written (ok took me a while to think of those lyrics too, but it was definitely a lot less effort than those drawings/paintings!) - so, well, seeing the other entries, there's no chance for me of winning anything with my laziness... : but it's taking part that counts. :bleh: good luck to everyone! :thumb_yello:

Thanks mellody, good luck to you too!!:thumb_yello:

I have two questions:

1. are you first going to choose Top 10 in a poll so people can vote for their favourite, or are you going to announce the 3 winners right away?

2. When will you announce the winners?:mf_rosetinted:

Archived