patricia4u

Would it help if we all send tweets to mikasounds asking for tickets?

Or would it work in a negative way? (I tweeted him this afternoon with the request for tix for the MFC...)

Hmm, I think if we all did that, it would be overkill. :aah:

(If I were him, I'd ignore the hell out of all of us. :teehee:)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or would it work in a negative way? (I tweeted him this afternoon with the request for tix for the MFC...)

At the moment, his head is full of doing all the stuff in Japan, so I don't think he'll be focusing much on anything beyond that, until he's finished there.

Best to try on this end, rather than asking Mika. Poor guys shattered.

He will throw rocks at us:mf_rosetinted:

Or say: @ingievv I'll come and say hi:wub2:

At the moment, his head is full of doing all the stuff in Japan, so I don't think he'll be focusing much on anything beyond that, until he's finished there.

If I were him that's what I'd do.

yes i think you're right

Hmm, I think if we all did that, it would be overkill. :aah:

(If I were him, I'd ignore the hell out of all of us. :teehee:)

He will throw rocks at us:mf_rosetinted:

Or say: @ingievv I'll come and say hi:wub2:

Yeah, you're right. We'll let the boy do his own thing!

(He has probably called Ingie already....she just doesn't want to tell us....:naughty:)

I have send a text 25 times so far :blush-anim-cl:

Hey Starrats: long time no seen! How are you?

Be careful with your money girl! (mama's talking...:wink2:)

Yeah, you're right. We'll let the boy do his own thing!

(He has probably called Ingie already....she just doesn't want to tell us....:naughty:)

Yeah, we're like, BFFs you know, I am just playing along, that's why I've sent 14 texts already:mf_rosetinted:

So the texts are for the entire week or what?

Yeah, we're like, BFFs you know, I am just playing along, that's why I've sent 14 texts already:mf_rosetinted:

So the texts are for the entire week or what?

Yes, if I understand correctly.......wich is not always guarenteed. :mf_rosetinted:

Nou ik heb gemaild naar Q music alweer.. kreeg snel bericht..maar helaas weer geen Happy ending..

Mijn mail:

Hallo,

Bedankt voor uw reactie. Ik zit de hele dag aan de radio vast. We worden allemaal als grote fan toch wel erg verdrietig dat er eigenlijk geen échte fans worden terug gebelt. We hebben allemaal al zo vaak gesmst maar het lukt geen 1 van ons erdoor te komen. Is het niet mogelijk om de bellers die terug gebelt worden een moeilijk te stellen over Mika? Dat als die niet wint er een nieuwe wordt opgebelt? Zou toch ook best jammer zijn als er mensen komen die totaal geen liedjes mee kunnen zingen van Mika? Ik hoop dat u iets voor mij en alle grote fans van Mika kunnen betekenen. Alvast bedankt.

Groetjes Sylvana

Ps: Wij als grote fans van de Mikafanclub kunnen absoluut niet een concert van Mika missen in eigen land. Als we geen kaarten winnen is er dan nog een kans om alsnog naar binnen te mogen?

Qmusic:

Hoi!

We kunnen de actie helaas halverwege niet meer veranderen.

Ik hoop dat je dit begrijpt. Ook kunnen we geen kaartjes ‘regelen’ want dat zou oneerlijk zijn.

Gewoon meedoen is toch de enige manier om tickets te winnen.

Wie weet…

Succes

Groet, Q!

This is the way they left us...we're not pretending, no calls, no love, no tickets, no Happy Ending:mf_rosetinted:

Kom, kom, de week is nog niet afgelopen. Always look on the bright side of life.:blush-anim-cl:

How many email addresses (?) can you use? Subscribed to the Q-Music letter on as much emails as you can, more chances of winning!

Kom, kom, de week is nog niet afgelopen. Always look on the bright side of life.:blush-anim-cl:

How many email addresses (?) can you use? Subscribed to the Q-Music letter on as much emails as you can, more chances of winning!

What if we can't pick up the phone IF they call:shocked:

Archived