patricia4u

Does that mean I have to txt every hour for the rest of the week???:shocked:

:roftl: Well that will cost you €9.60 a day... (that doesn't sound that much, did I make a terrible calculation mistake?) But it isn't guaranteed that you will win, if you text every hour, damn it!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl: Well that will cost you €9.60 a day... (that doesn't sound that much, did I make a terrible calculation mistake?) But it isn't guaranteed that you will win, if you text every hour, damn it!

thats almost 70 euro's in a week :shocked: I love Mika, but I do not have that kind of money to spare...unless I was guaranteed a ticket. :wink2:

I hope one text message will be enough.

It is not that bad that that woman won, she might well be a new big fan!

Ofcourse it's bad! Its always bad when its not me!!!............Or someone els from here :wink2: I'm in a childish mood I think.

Whooohooo, what did I win? A long distance trip to Amsterdam, to see Mika coming by in his car heading to the showcase while I'm standing in the rain? :bleh::roftl:

yes but the good thing is together with all of us :naughty: i'll be there too no matter what

Sure, a Mika showcase in the middle of my finals. :aah:

I don't think I'm gonna be texting (and I do think you're gonna have to text multiple times... but I may be wrong). I'll just wait till March. ^^

I hope someone on here wins though!!!

Aw Nielo: too bad!

I just tweeted this to QMusic:

@Qmusic Moet je elk uur opnieuw sms'en of is 1x genoeg? Wij van de Mikafanclub zijn erg benieuwd!!

less than 20 seconds ago from web in reply to Qmusic

I hope they answer!!

New one now!!

Karin!!!! who's she?

She is very happy!!

Answer from Q-Music to me and Patricia4U:

AnnaMariaPetra @Qmusic bedankt! (Ook voor de waarschuwing!)

less than 10 seconds ago from web in reply to Qmusic

Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u let wel op de kosten want per sms betaal je €0,40 per ontvangen bericht. We willen jullie niet op kosten jagen!

6 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u één sms is in principe voldoende maar als je 10 smsjes zou sturen is de kans groter zoals je begrijpt...

7 minutes ago from web in reply to AnnaMariaPetra

Heel aardig en snel van ze!

Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u let wel op de kosten want per sms betaal je €0,40 per ontvangen bericht. We willen jullie niet op kosten jagen!

6 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u één sms is in principe voldoende maar als je 10 smsjes zou sturen is de kans groter zoals je begrijpt...

Translation?

Did I just see on Twitter Patricia just got tickets?

no it was someone named karin who never saw mika live , so it can't be one of them

Ah, okay, I didn't know that.

6 minutes ago from web

Real fast!

no i wish haha it says , you don't need to text more than once but if you do more than once your chance is bigger. but they warn us for the costs

Ok, thanks for the info :thumb_yello: temting to txt more :biggrin2:

Archived