patricia4u

Translation?

Did I just see on Twitter Patricia just got tickets?

AnnaMariaPetra @Qmusic bedankt! (Ook voor de waarschuwing!)

AnnaMariaPetra @Qmusic Thanks! (For the warning as well!)

Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u let wel op de kosten want per sms betaal je €0,40 per ontvangen bericht. We willen jullie niet op kosten jagen!

Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u Mind the costs though, cos you have to pay €0,40 per received text. We don't want to make you pay too much!

Reply Retweet Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u één sms is in principe voldoende maar als je 10 smsjes zou sturen is de kans groter zoals je begrijpt...

Reply Retweet Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u One text is enough, but your chances are higher if you would send 10 texts, as you might understand...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no i wish haha it says , you don't need to text more than once but if you do more than once your chance is bigger. but they warn us for the costs

Sorry, just the way you wrote it, looks like you did:naughty:

Yes they certainly clean up on the texting, I try to avoid it whenever possible.

I'm not gonna waste money on texting but I subscribed to the newsletter so we'll see... I could do try it with a few other emailadresses as well. If you win, do you get one ticket or 2?

I did that too. Just in case. :teehee:

No idea...

AnnaMariaPetra @Qmusic Thanks! (For the warning as well!)

Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u let wel op de kosten want per sms betaal je €0,40 per ontvangen bericht. We willen jullie niet op kosten jagen!

Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u Mind the costs though, cos you have to pay €0,40 per received text. We don't want to make you pay too much!

Reply Retweet Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u één sms is in principe voldoende maar als je 10 smsjes zou sturen is de kans groter zoals je begrijpt...

Reply Retweet Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra @patricia4u One text is enough, but your chances are higher if you would send 10 texts, as you might understand...

Cheers:thumb_yello:

Sorry, just the way you wrote it, looks like you did:naughty:

Yes they certainly clean up on the texting, I try to avoid it whenever possible.

it ok i just wish it was true haha.

i've tweeted them that i would rather buy the tickets this is so frustrating :naughty:

Answer from Q-Music to me and Patricia4U:

less than 10 seconds ago from web in reply to Qmusic

6 minutes ago from web

7 minutes ago from web in reply to AnnaMariaPetra

Heel aardig en snel van ze!

Good, cause I sent like, 20 texts:naughty:

Ik heb me ook aangemeld voor de nieuwsbrief :biggrin2: Iemand een idee of je extra moet bijbetalen voor het sturen van een smsje als je een mobiel abonnement hebt?

Ja, 40 CENT per sms, plus gewone sms kosten.

If any of us wins the tickets at Q-music, please try to record the showcase.

Did the same as you all did text and newsletter.

But nothing yet.

Very annoying the girl that won tickets this afternoon.

She didn't even know the title of the song, she only said that she thought the last song was the best. The DJ said ow you mean rain.

Guest theboywhoknowtoomuch

Aaah, i'm maybe there!!

I texted today, subscribed myself to that newsletter and contacted someone and got answer. More news this week or next week i hope!!

Can't wait! Hope everyone's gettin' tix!!!

Archived