patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impossible, by then I will have kidnapped him and put him in a basement and have high tea parties with him:mf_rosetinted:

But it's my birthday, and you're not that mean:wink2:

They played Mika and then I went all: OOOHMMMMIIIGOOSSSSHH and then they immediately called some dude and the dj said: YOU'RE GOIIING and the dude was like: Oh ok, cool:mf_rosetinted:

I know, that's so unfair!

I'm texting my ass off :teehee:

They played Mika and then I went all: OOOHMMMMIIIGOOSSSSHH and then they immediately called some dude and the dj said: YOU'RE GOIIING and the dude was like: Oh ok, cool:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, are they doing a comp now then?

I'm literally dying here and he just goes like: yeah cool whatever:mf_rosetinted:

welcome to exclusive radio gig reality. :mf_rosetinted: i still think mika should save about 10-20 tickets for fanclub members (who live nearby) for those kind of gigs, this waiting and hoping to win tickets is horrible! :aah: anyway, good luck everyone and happy for you dutchies that you get your own mini-gig now too! :thumb_yello:

edit: btw, from what i understand here, you can also win by subscribing to their newsletter? http://www.qmusic.nl/page/acties/761

welcome to exclusive radio gig reality. :mf_rosetinted: i still think mika should save about 10-20 tickets for fanclub members (who live nearby) for those kind of gigs, this waiting and hoping to win tickets is horrible! :aah: anyway, good luck everyone and happy for you dutchies that you get your own mini-gig now too! :thumb_yello:

Who live nearby? Every Dutchie lives nearby:roftl: It's Holland after all, we're not that big:naughty:

Q-music heeft weer iets heel bijzonders in petto, want donderdag 17 december komt niemand minder dan Mika speciaal naar Nederland om een exclusief optreden in de nieuwe Q-studio’s in Amsterdam te verzorgen. Kaarten zijn niet te koop, alleen te winnen bij Q-music.

HOE WIN JE?

Luister deze hele week naar Q-music om te horen hoe jij ook 2 van die exclusieve tickets kunt winnen. Maar… ook hier op q-music.nl maak je kans.

Als je wekelijks de nieuwsbrief ontvangt dan ben je Q-member. Vul hieronder je naam en e-mail adres in, en je maakt vanzelf kans op 2 tickets voor de exclusieve Q-showcase van Mika.

Nog geen lid?

Ben je nog geen Q-member en ontvang je de nieuwsbrief nog niet? Meld je dan nu aan, ontvang wekelijks de nieuwsbrief en maak zo ook kans op de Mika tickets. Tik hieronder je e-mail adres in en de rest gaat vanzelf!

Who live nearby? Every Dutchie lives nearby:roftl: It's Holland after all, we're not that big:naughty:

Whahaha I don't think I make a chance then: I live in Maastricht (it's in the south of the Netherlands), don't think there are many people who lives further away :blink:

Edit: I can't even tune Q-music on my radio, I'm listening on my computer.

OMG...I heard it from patricia this morning... I was totally in SHOCK for 2 hours. I think I'm out that shock now hahahaha...

I txt to Qmusic... But there was a Peter Paul winner. Hoping for the next hour. FINGERS CROSST!!!! WE DUTCHIE FANS MUST GO!!!!!!!..

Whahaha I don't think I make a chance then: I live in Maastricht (it's in the south of the Netherlands), don't think there are many people who lives further away :blink:

Edit: I can't even tune Q-music on my radio, I'm listening on my computer.

I think there is ;).. Patricia4u lives in Groningen

Groningen - Amsterdam: 181 Km, 1 hour and 50 minutes

Maastricht - Amsterdam: 216 Km, 2 hours and 18 minutes :bleh:

You live a similar distance from Amsterdam, than I do from London.

Ok, I think i've entered? I do hope I get tickets.

I think I'm going to be there anyway, I live closeby.:thumb_yello:

well i don't live close but i'll be there , i won't miss mika coming to our country.

this is the best news i've had today , this even beats me beeing fired without a reason

OMG My heart is beating at double speed at the moment! This is awesome news!!

I've just registered my self by email for the newsletter and I going (as fast as I can on my crutches :naughty:) to search my mobile phone and recharge it. I understand you have to send a text message?

Thanks for posting this!!!:thumb_yello:

Archived