Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

Here are more vids from that evening.. It's from margot :D..

http://www.youtube.com/user/hebegekje

I'm SO happy got a tweet from Jimmy hahaha..

My tweet

@jimmyplaysbass I'm SO in love with this pic :Dhttp://www.twitpic.com/txw0d

Jimmy's tweet

jimmyplaysbass @Sylvanav you're easy to lift :)

He remembered me :D:D:D

How nice!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you! I'm still having that uge smile on my face :biggrin2:

I'm glad I was there when you got that message, you were so stunned :biggrin2:. And I felt like: Yes, tickets for the MFC again! It was going into the right direction and it ended up totally well :thumb_yello:.

Didn't know you won too!

Patricia4you couldn't go to the showcase because of the weather and asked me if I wanted to have her tickets (thanks again). She had two tickets and asked me to give the second ticket to Melissa Holland.

I was so happy, I grabbed my stuff and went to the train station. But my magical balloon plopped very soon... The NS trains didn't drive from my place (I could have known, I tried earlier that day to join you in Amsterdam) and travelling by car would take too much time (it was quite late already). So I called Q Music again to say they could give the tickets away to the MFC'ers outside. I mentioned Melissa Holland's name because I didn't know her real name :teehee:.

Q Music told me all MFC'er could get in: I was so happy for you all! It's lovely to read all your reports now and can't wait to see your films. Hope to see you all in Amsterdam 13th of March!

Aww, you and Patricia are so sweet!

I was so lucky to win the last tix, still can't believe it.

And I'm really sorry you guys couldn't be there. See you in March for sure!!

OK, I ask for forgiveness for my silly dancing in advance. Keep in mind I had a stressful week, worrying that we couldn't get in, getting all excited about winning the tix not only for the gig but also meet and greet. And just having met Mika...those are my excuses :bleh:.

This is the link to the afterparty, us MFC'ers dancing :biggrin2::

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I'm glad I was there when you got that message, you were so stunned :biggrin2:. And I felt like: Yes, tickets for the MFC again! It was going into the right direction and it ended up totally well :thumb_yello:.

You could say that! My whole body was shaking, haha.

I'm very curious about the picture you took from me with Mika....

You could say that! My whole body was shaking, haha.

I'm very curious about the picture you took from me with Mika....

Pm me your email address and I will send it to you. Or shall I put it in this thread? It is a nice pic.

Did anyone took a picture of me with Mika by any chance?

Good :thumb_yello:.

I am glad that you can be glad for us, I would have been devastated if this would have happened to me and I am sure it is still painful for you. But there will be other opportunities, March is very close already! :huglove:

well to be honest i can't watch any videos yet , its just tp painful.

but ofcourse i can be happy for all of you but the pain is getting less now.

i think in a week i'll be over it :wink2:.

i think it would be different if i would live in australia or something and don't know if he'll be back soon.

and besides amsterdam i'm also going to hamburg and berlin.

thanks for understanding , it means alot to me :huglove:

Aaahw @patricia4u.. I felt very sad for you too..but you already knows.. spoke you that day...Can't wait till march... then you will be there too :D:D:D :thumb_yello:

thanks :wink2: i hope so haha pleaseeee no snow in march!!!! and don't say that won't happen because 4 years ago we did have alot of snow in march :roftl::roftl: i never forget it i always have bad luck with snow.

i was very ill and had to bring my kids to school by slegde and when i finally came there the school was closed and they never called me , so i stood there crying because i just used all my energy to get the kids there and then i had to go all the way back with a headache i can't even describe.

the day after that i couldn't even get up anymore and i was brought to the hospital and then they found out i had meningitis

Aww, you and Patricia are so sweet!

I was so lucky to win the last tix, still can't believe it.

And I'm really sorry you guys couldn't be there. See you in March for sure!!

i was so happy when i heard the news :biggrin2: also for all the others. i'm glad nobody had to stay outside

OK, I ask for forgiveness for my silly dancing in advance. Keep in mind I had a stressful week, worrying that we couldn't get in, getting all excited about winning the tix not only for the gig but also meet and greet. And just having met Mika...those are my excuses :bleh:.

This is the link to the afterparty, us MFC'ers dancing :biggrin2::

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Getting down and funkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Superb :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

WOW great quality :D.. THANK YOU :thumb_yello:

You are welcome :original:.

Getting down and funkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Superb :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Gets you in the mood for another global MFC party, doesn't it :biggrin2:.

I would love to see any piccies of the meet and greet that you took of each other ... if that's at all possible - please don't keep them all to PM .... :wub2:

How nice that you are interested in them, I'll upload some in photbucket and place them here. I hope that the pics Qmusic took will be fabby.

You are welcome :original:.

Gets you in the mood for another global MFC party, doesn't it :biggrin2:.

How nice that you are interested in them, I'll upload some in photbucket and place them here. I hope that the pics Qmusic took will be fabby.

Interested ... I love to see piccies of MFC'ers with or around Mika ... it's usually lots of :biggrin2::blink::fangurl::aah: followed after he's gone by :blush-anim-cl: or :swoon:

:teehee:

Ok, and last but not least these two, I really like the pic of Miek and Mika, it is so sweet. I was in doubt if I should post the one where I am pulling such a strange face (no idea why I am doing that) but Mika laughs so nice on it so I post it anyway:

P1000355.jpg

P1000466.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww ... I love all those ... and see .... those looks on MFC'ers faces ... you just can't bloody help it when he's there .... it's just :biggrin2: all the time - and I love to see it ... makes me feel all :wub2:

Monie .. after seeing this .. bring on dammy land .. pleased Im coming :wub2:

Lovely pics and reports .. martin looks SOOO well:biggrin2:

I am pleased you (and a lot of other MFC'ers) are coming too! Are we just going to the gig or are we going to party somewhere also :wink2:?

Martin looks good but I think a little tired as well. Mika looked great but tired and the rest of the band looked very good as well.

Archived