Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

What was it you give him Monie? chicken spoons? :roftl:

Did you see it? You must have good eyesight. It took Mika a while before he saw what was on them. First he started talking about the size of the spoons, he thought they were really Dutch, being so long etc. That was not the reason why I bought them :biggrin2:.

And you can't help yourself if he is standing next to you or right in front of you, you just keep on smiling and smiling :bleh:.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, I ask for forgiveness for my silly dancing in advance. Keep in mind I had a stressful week, worrying that we couldn't get in, getting all excited about winning the tix not only for the gig but also meet and greet. And just having met Mika...those are my excuses :bleh:.

This is the link to the afterparty, us MFC'ers dancing :biggrin2::

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

So sweet!

You Dutchies really know how to have fun!:wub2:

Just saw that something went wrong with uploading of some pics, I'll try again since on these pics Mika looks really yummie (in my opinion):

P1000474.jpg

P1000476.jpg

P1000468.jpg

Love Ingie's sign :lmfao: .... and I do bloody like his hat :fangurl:

I really really like the last one ... he looks so focused on what he's looking at :wub2:

OK, I ask for forgiveness for my silly dancing in advance. Keep in mind I had a stressful week, worrying that we couldn't get in, getting all excited about winning the tix not only for the gig but also meet and greet. And just having met Mika...those are my excuses :bleh:.

Haha, geweldig!

Nu heb ik spijt dat ik zo snel naar huis ben gegaan.

Volgende keer doe ik met jullie mee hoor!

Love Ingie's sign :lmfao: .... and I do bloody like his hat :fangurl:

I really really like the last one ... he looks so focused on what he's looking at :wub2:

The hat looks great on him, don't you think.

I was standing so close to him when he was signing Ingie's sign that I thought: I might as well make some pictures :bleh:.

And Melissa: we agreed on going dancing somewhere sometime all together, you can join us if you want :original:.

He you all!! Didn't had time to write something 'till now. And first i had to read all the great reports, see the pictures (Marly, i LOVE your pics) and watched the video's on youtube. I watched 'Let it Snow' over and over again. I really like the little dancemove he is doing with his hat....so cute:wub2: and his voice sounds so good in this song.

To be honest....i was a little bit nervous about going alone to the bubblegumfactory, because i don't post here very often and i never met any MFC'ers before. But this was not necessary at all!! When i arrived at the 'cafe' next to Qmusic you were all so nice! Thank you so much to make me feel so welcome! The atmosphere was very good!! It was a very good start and it was getting even better and better......

In the beginning everybody was very nervous about getting in or not. Then we were all happy for the people who won tickets, but feeling still sad for the ones without tickets.....Finally all MFC'ers managed to 'get on the list'. We were such a good TEAM together!:thumb_yello:

Nevil, i was so happy to be your +1!! Thank you so much!!!:thumb_yello:

In the beginning i was only thinking "Joehoe, i will go to the gig. It took a while to realize that you also won the M&G and that I was your compagnion so I was going to the M&G as well. That was so unreal, i was going to meet MIKA....WOW!!:biggrin2: That was the last thing i ever expected when i woke up that morning. Till thursday I met mika only in my dreams....:wub2:

The gig was great, had a good spot and enjoyed every moment of it. There was a very good vibe in the first few rows and i jumped, danced, clapped and sang my lungs out! By Happy Ending we made the heart with our hands. At some point Mika looked at me, saw the heart and smiled at me....:blush-anim-cl: Unfortunately, he did only 3 songs of TBHKTM, but actually i didn't really care about that. I was just soooo happy to be there.

Ok time for the M&G. I didn't really know what to expect about the M&G. I had no camera, present, nothing with me to sign or another 'mission'. So i just enjoyed the moment, watching him talking/laughing and being so close was enough for me. When we shoke hands i said something like "nice to meet you" but because he was looking in my eyes very deeply i sounded probaly as a fool.

Then i realized he could sign my keyring which is a small, tiny golden shoe. He laughed when he saw it and signed. After he signed some other things, it was time for the group picture. Before i knew it i was standing next to Mika and he put his arm around my shoulder ( i was shocked too Melissa!!) and i put my arm around my waist. This was defenitly MY mika moment!! :blush-anim-cl: I can't wait for the pictures of Q music!!

I would have love to stay for the afterparty, but next morning i had to work very very early...so next time i dance with you guys!

Last but not least; DEAR Dutch MFC'ers it was really nice to meet you! You are all so sweet! I had a great time and can't wait till 13th march!! :roftl:

It was nice meeting you too Floor! I agree, we had a very good atmosphere all together :thumb_yello:.

By the way, do you want to join the MFC WAG competition with your vid? We will have our own WAG competition here on MFC, first price is a meeting with Freddie :biggrin2:. If so, let me know and I'll add you to the list. In the next couple of days Freddie is going to start with round one of the competition.

It was nice meeting you too Floor! I agree, we had a very good atmosphere all together :thumb_yello:.

By the way, do you want to join the MFC WAG competition with your vid? We will have our own WAG competition here on MFC, first price is a meeting with Freddie :biggrin2:. If so, let me know and I'll add you to the list. In the next couple of days Freddie is going to start with round one of the competition.

I would LOVE to join, but i think my video is already on the list....

It is one of the 9 mysteriously missing video's and if i am right Mellody add them to your list! If not, put me on!! I really like the idea of our own WAG competition! :thumb_yello:

Great Pics! I think some of them are mine :biggrin2:

I can't help feeling a little bad about the meet and greet, looking back I think I came on way to strong and that he found me anoying. But then again, he was sweet to me and asked me my name.

Maybe i'm seeing ghosts and is it just my insecurety.:boxed:

Great Pics! I think some of them are mine :biggrin2:

I can't help feeling a little bad about the meet and greet, looking back I think I came on way to strong and that he found me anoying. But then again, he was sweet to me and asked me my name.

Maybe i'm seeing ghosts and is it just my insecurety.:boxed:

It's your insecurety and you're seeing ghosts :mf_rosetinted:

I was standing right beside you,and believe me,he wasn't annoyed by you at all!

He was very happy with your present you gave him!:thumb_yello: He really did like you,stones or no stones :naughty:

It's your insecurety and you're seeing ghosts :mf_rosetinted:

I was standing right beside you,and believe me,he wasn't annoyed by you at all!

He was very happy with your present you gave him!:thumb_yello: He really did like you,stones or no stones :naughty:

:roftl:

Thanks!

Hahahahaha amazing!! I was thinking all the time 'omg please no videos of me dancing, I'm gonna be so embaressed' but actually now I was just laughing and enjoying a nice flashback to the amazing night :naughty:

And btw Floor it was lovely meeting you!!

Archived