Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there! I was my polaroid camera! I was totally afraid that he was going to kill it when he put it on the keyboard!

By the way, is there anyone who took pictures of him with the camera in his hands? I need proof that it was real! Hahaha!:)

haha cool,

that camera is really awesome! :biggrin2:

hmm no I dont have a picture, but I'm sure somebody else does!

Hi there! I was my polaroid camera! I was totally afraid that he was going to kill it when he put it on the keyboard!

By the way, is there anyone who took pictures of him with the camera in his hands? I need proof that it was real! Hahaha!:)

I have little clip with Mika taking it from you, but i'll have to figure out how to get off my camera, lol. If you pm me your email adress, i'll try to send it to you.

Sunshine is David the keyboardplayer right?? He was there! The band were him, Martin, Cherisse, Imma and JIMMY :wub2: Speaking of which, I hope he'll stick to them for the upcoming tour(s)

Oh,thanks :thumb_yello:. I didn't see him in the pics so I thought maybe he wasn't there :blink:.

And yeah, I totally agree about Martin, Cherisse, Jimmy and iMMa being fantastic. Great to see that you had fun :wub2:.

BEST. F*CKING. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE

Will write a report now! :shocked:

Hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :roftl:

Yeaaaah weeelll then look at what Mika did for me:wub2:

*Continues writing*

Ok, I'm sorry hun, but you have to delete this clip...............I'm touching my nose in the background!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Part 1

I will start at the boring part. I was nervous all day on Wednesday already. And I had to work all day so time was passing very slowly. Then at 6 PM I finally got a break and thought I just had another 2 hours to go but then my boss said I had to work in the store, not at the cash register, which meant I probably could be working until 10! I couldn't let that happen because I HAD to go to Amsterdam that night. I asked if I could leave at 8 but he said: “Only if you're done.” Well I never worked so hard and I managed to leave at 8, just catch my bus and train and I was finally on my way to Amsterdam. The adventure could begin.

I arrived at 10 in Amsterdam and met Nielo at the station. I was staying with her and I'm still very grateful! Thanks love! So, we went to her place and chatted and before we knew it, it was already 12 and because my insane plan was to get up freaking early in the morning, we decided to sleep.

After barely any sleep at all, we woke up and found out it had snowed. A lot. When I crafted my masterplan I had not taken this into consideration, but looking back at it, I think it was good it snowed! After some preparations we made our way to the bus, armed with a portable radio, a banner saying: “Mika Fans sitting on 95, give us tickets and we'll make you smile”, Lollipops and the will to get in. All we needed!

Due to some complications, we arrived there at 10 am. We just wandered around, looking for the right place to sit down and I turned on my radio in case something was announced. Then suddenly, the radio changed stations and we were panicking! We saw some people go inside a door and figured we had to be there, so we sat down on plastic bags and made the plan. Nielo would be sitting there, with the banner against her so it would be readable and I would chat to everyone who would pass. There were some French guys unloading all the technical stuff for the gig and they read the banner and laughed, just like about all the people who passed. They asked us what we were doing and I explained and they all wished us good luck.

Then suddenly I noticed someone taking pictures with his phone and it turns out he was one of the Djs. I asked him if he could find the radio station on my radio, because after half an hour we had listened to even the Turkish radio, but no Q-music. He said sure and he managed to find it in 5 seconds, whereas I had been looking for half an hour. We chatted for a bit, him saying: “Love, it's too cold to sit outside.” I agreed but we had to go on! Time passed by and more and more people had noticed us. Then after 1,5 hour, a guy came up to us and told us we could get coffee inside and we had to take care of ourselves and he gave us coupons for free hot drinks. We thanked him and he went back inside. About 15 minutes later, another man came to us and he said he didn't want us to sit outside all day (by then we were pretty frozen) and he said he couldn't promise anything but if there were tickets free, we'd get them. So we decided to get our asses inside and he walked back in (turns out he was from Universal Holland) and let's just say Nielo and I owe so much to him. THANK YOU FERRY! I know you keep an eye on us! So, right after we got tickets, Babet came and she was a little too late. We decided to go to McDonalds and chill out and when we came back Starrats was already there. Part 2 in a second and I'll make a vlog!

:sneaky2: you may say a lot about me, but I have a pretty nose missy!

Yes ... but ... but ... you wanted viddie banned cos' you were touching it ... so everyone must run away from the awesomeness that is your nose .... if it get's on telly ... can you imagine the world's reaction - they'll want the same nose ... and then all the plastic surgeons will want to hurt our Miek ... and Noooooooooooooo ... we can't let that happen :wink2:

I'm really really cold and with too much time on my hands :lmfao:

Yes ... but ... but ... you wanted viddie banned cos' you were touching it ... so everyone must run away from the awesomeness that is your nose .... if it get's on telly ... can you imagine the world's reaction - they'll want the same nose ... and then all the plastic surgeons will want to hurt our Miek ... and Noooooooooooooo ... we can't let that happen :wink2:

I'm really really cold and with too much time on my hands :lmfao:

:naughty:

Your polaroid camera was awesome! :biggrin2:

I arrived at 10 in Amsterdam and met Nielo at the station. I was staying with her and I'm still very grateful! Thanks love! So, we went to her place and chatted and before we knew it, it was already 12 and because my insane plan was to get up freaking early in the morning, we decided to sleep.

Any time. :naughty:

And thank you too, for dragging me there and getting us tickets! :bow:

My report:

I feel I need to mention Ferry, the guy from Universal, for being absolutely amazing and getting us all in! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yesterday was AMAZING!

THERE WERE FREE DRINKS!!!

P1130743.jpg

THANK YOU FERRY!

So, where is the special we-love-ferry-thread? :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_lustslow:

I love you, MFCers!

Archived