Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty: looks like it's too small for him, his curlz are too big! :roftl:

So I can keep on dreaming? :naughty:

It's working now, thanks :wub2:

Yes Mellody he did sing Let it Snow! Wasn't really necesarry, it was snowing quite enough without him encouraging it :naughty:

He's a wizard :aah:

About the pictures with the people who won the meet and greet: Mika was really tired and in a hurry to go to Brussels so no, we didn't get our individual pictures taken with him (he did talk to all of us tho). There was a Qmusic photographer who took pictures during the meet and greet, Qmusic will send those pictures to us (I am really curious about them). They took a few group pics as well.

Okay my Youtube movie is ready. Happy Ending include the finger (why before Happy Ending again? I saw it also on my video of the Concertgebouw) Anyway here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCOyloWghbw

The talking is very loud at my video but I did't hear not that much haha :blink:

I think the videoquality will be better in a few hours. That is what YT says..

Anddd I made a report. Hope my English is not that bad.

I think I never was so nervous as today for something. I never had eat my dinner so quickly haha. After dinner went to the Kauwgumballenfabriek in 25 minutes. It was there quite still I thought. Some MFC’ers, but I don’t know them really (yeah I am more a Hyver..) I was waiting for some people I know.. and then I heard Let It Snow. Mika was rehearsing! Quickly after that came Sylvana, Barbara, Nadina… It was icy cold outside but it was fun! Mikafans rocks! :thumb_yello:

At 19:40 everyone was able to get in… except me! I had to wait for Margot which wasn’t there yet. I hate the people who stare to me. I was allowed to wait inside for her. It was damn cold. My feets were transform into ice or something. But she made it on time so we could go to the stage. The venue was still. Three rows with fans and other were drinking on the bar. We got very good places, row 2 on the left. What a good vieuw on the keyboard! I don’t think I will ever be able to stand so close to Mika.

First song was Let It Snow. Very awesome! He did a lot of LICM songs, kinda dissapointing. Only Rain, Blue Eyes and BIOTG.. Not even WAG :o. I loved everything of the showcase! His cute dances, his very cool shoes with his name on it.. It was a perfect night! Except that bloody annoying people on the bar. I didn’t hear them at the show, I was in a Mika coma or something haha. But I thought their were arrogant, and disrespectful for Mika. Stupid people. He is no cocktailband! I had once eye-contact. Wow, that is something you never forget! :naughty:

After we went outside waiting for Mika. First we got a very cool goodie-bag.. And sooner then I thought came the band outside, and something later Mika. He didn’t did pictures. We were with eleven people outside :o. But I got my first sign yeah! And he recognize me haha. He said Hey you again! :biggrin2:

It was perfeeeeect. :wub2:

I prefer buying him a bigger hat :teehee:

Am I upsetting everyone if I'm saying I don't like that pic of Jimmy :blush-anim-cl:

i don't find him cute in it either or so - just find it funny, haha! :roftl:

so, was any of you guys dressed up, a little bit? or was sylvana the only one with her santa hat?

http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy186/DemiVanW/MIKA%20Q-Showcase%20Amsterdam%20%2017-12-2009/

Here are my pics! Some are better quality, some are worser quality!

I am searching for pics of the signing outside. Is hoping for someone who take a picture of Mika when he sign mine TBWKTM :teehee:

Thanks for the pics!:wub2:

I prefer buying him a bigger hat :teehee:

Am I upsetting everyone if I'm saying I don't like that pic of Jimmy :blush-anim-cl:

I don't like it either, I like him in the pic with Sylvana. He looks happy there!

Oooow I wish I was there... but I couldn't travel further then Breda (blame it on the NS, blame it on the snow!). I'm glad a lot of other MFC'ers made it to the showcase: I love to read the reports!

I still feel so sorry for Patricia... it was so kind of her; giving away her tickets (even though I didn't make it either).

Did they record the showcase?

Everytime I think about yesterday I have to smile. He was so amazing and so cute and so funny and so much more :wub2:

At one time he gave one of his band members the middelfinger and the to us and the he went; aah, no, never. Or something, I don't remember the exact words, but how he did that, so sweet :wub2:

And the part of the best trompet player ever I have filmed it, but no time to watch it now. Maybe I can put it on You Tube tonight.

More pictures:

P1130707.jpg

P1130706.jpg

P1130761.jpg

P1130755.jpg

P1130743.jpg

P1130737.jpg

P1130732.jpg

fantastic pics!! t4p

cant wait to see your vids too

http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy186/DemiVanW/MIKA%20Q-Showcase%20Amsterdam%20%2017-12-2009/

Here are my pics! Some are better quality, some are worser quality!

I am searching for pics of the signing outside. Is hoping for someone who take a picture of Mika when he sign mine TBWKTM :teehee:

thanks for the pics demi! they're great!

Okay my Youtube movie is ready. Happy Ending include the finger (why before Happy Ending again? I saw it also on my video of the Concertgebouw) Anyway here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCOyloWghbw

The talking is very loud at my video but I did't hear not that much haha :blink:

I think the videoquality will be better in a few hours. That is what YT says..

[

thats such a cute vid:wub2:

t4p

Here is the video were he does a trompet:

My vids are no so good. In most of them you heard others singing and you don't hear Mika good. I will post more vids on sunday, because I'm going away tonight.

I'm looking forward to see pics and vids from others.

My vids are no so good. In most of them you heard others singing and you don't hear Mika good. I will post more vids on sunday, because I'm going away tonight.

oooo THANK YOU!!! :D:D:D... Don't have any pics or vids.. My battery was empty :'(...

Thank you!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I think I'm in love...well in his singing and music making anyway!:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you all for reports and pictures!:thumb_yello:

Archived