Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great Pics! I think some of them are mine :biggrin2:

I can't help feeling a little bad about the meet and greet, looking back I think I came on way to strong and that he found me anoying. But then again, he was sweet to me and asked me my name.

Maybe i'm seeing ghosts and is it just my insecurety.:boxed:

I have the same feeling, as you already know. I think when it comes to Mika we are insecure easily :wink2:. In your case, there is really no reason for it. In my case, well, It is hard for me to be objective about that.

Most important thing is: we had a great night! :thumb_yello:

Hahahahaha amazing!! I was thinking all the time 'omg please no videos of me dancing, I'm gonna be so embaressed' but actually now I was just laughing and enjoying a nice flashback to the amazing night :naughty:

And btw Floor it was lovely meeting you!!

You danced very nice, no reason to be embarrassed about it. If anyone should be embarrassed it should be me but hey, it's not wrong to show that we had fun :wink2:.

I really hope we will go dancing all together some time, we should go to a place where they play Mika music, to lift the spirit :biggrin2:.

No way Monie you're a great dancer! You've got so much energy! :thumb_yello:

Thank you :original:. The energy might have had something to do with a great gig :bleh:.

And you did not look like a hippo Miek, it was fun to dance together!

P1000468.jpg

I look like I'm in luuuurrvveee:wub2::roftl:

OK, I ask for forgiveness for my silly dancing in advance. Keep in mind I had a stressful week, worrying that we couldn't get in, getting all excited about winning the tix not only for the gig but also meet and greet. And just having met Mika...those are my excuses :bleh:.

This is the link to the afterparty, us MFC'ers dancing :biggrin2::

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

It was great to let it all out:roftl:

Ooh Ingie I love your report! About the vlog though, can you try not to include TOO much footage of me dancing or saying I love Jimmy? :naughty:

Errr, the I love Jimmy part is already in:roftl:

Oh yeah, during the M&G the Belgian winner asked about Louboutins male shoes and Mika was ofcourse all like: Thanks to meeee!

And he also remarked that, hold yourselves: He was going to sell some of his Louboutin shoes he wore.

He said he had something like 130 pairs. Many women will loathe him:roftl:

130 pairs :shocked:. That's a lot. He can sell some of them and he won't even notice!

I like his drawings on your sign but what does the text say? I can't make chocolade of it :bleh:. I'll post some pic from before the gig, just got a nice one Melissa made from the two of us :wink2:. I'll have to transfer them to photobucket first.

130 pairs :shocked:. That's a lot. He can sell some of them and he won't even notice!

I like his drawings on your sign but what does the text say? I can't make chocolade of it :bleh:. I'll post some pic from before the gig, just got a nice one Melissa made from the two of us :wink2:. I'll have to transfer them to photobucket first.

First one is me during the morning and it says: Cold

The bottom one is me during the gig and it says: Not cold

Took a while for me to figure it out:roftl:

HUZAH!:wub2:

First one is me during the morning and it says: Cold

The bottom one is me during the gig and it says: Not cold

Took a while for me to figure it out:roftl:

HUZAH!:wub2:

I am glad I am not the only one who had difficulties figuring out what he wrote

:roftl:. It is really funny.

Let's go Laser gaming!:mf_rosetinted:

OMG, is that the same as paintball shooting but then with laser? At least laser hurts less. I was bruised all over my body when I went paintball shooting once.

I don't care what we will do as long as there is dancing involved also. And what about dinner at that Amsterdam restaurant Mika?

OMG, is that the same as paintball shooting but then with laser? At least laser hurts less. I was bruised all over my body when I went paintball shooting once.

I don't care what we will do as long as there is dancing involved also. And what about dinner at that Amsterdam restaurant Mika?

I think maybe we should choose a more central spot like Utrecht:roftl:

Archived