Hi! I'm Wonka's daughter

wonkasdaughter

Hi there everyone! :bye:

My name is Carlota, i'm Wonka's daughter.

She never allowed me to log in until i was 12, but since my bday is next week i got permission to join you peeps to find out what has this forum have to keep Mum all night here...:naughty:

I'm allowed to visit every thread but the Mikagasmic one...:dunno: dunno why, she won't tell...:teehee:

Anyway, I'm a forced Mika fan for 2 years now and eagerly waiting to his Lisbon gig next April, mum's taking me...:biggrin2:

I cannot visit Wonkaland, Naughty Corner and every other thread Mum posts in, she doesn't want me to read her nonsense posts...:biggrin2:

But of course I will...:roftl:

I'm glad to finally be a member...

See you around

WD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there everyone! :bye:

My name is Carlota, i'm Wonka's daughter.

She never allowed me to log in until i was 12, but since my bday is next week i got permission to join you peeps to find out what has this forum have to keep Mum all night here...:naughty:

I'm allowed to visit every thread but the Mikagasmic one...:dunno: dunno why, she won't tell...:teehee:

Anyway, I'm a forced Mika fan for 2 years now and eagerly waiting to his Lisbon gig next April, mum's taking me...:biggrin2:

I cannot visit Wonkaland, Naughty Corner and every other thread Mum posts in, she doesn't want me to read her nonsense posts...:biggrin2:

But of course I will...:roftl:

I'm glad to finally be a member...

See you around

WD

:shocked:

Would you go to bed this instant young lady!:sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

Welcome, but behave!:thumb_yello:

Hahaha! Wonka Junior! I wonder if the MFC world is ready to cope with two Wonka's under one same roof :roftl:.

Anyway Carlota, I hope that you like it here, and try to follow in your crazy mum's footsteps, LOL! She's an essential part of this forum.

Archived