Hi! I'm Wonka's daughter

wonkasdaughter

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there everyone! :bye:

My name is Carlota, i'm Wonka's daughter.

She never allowed me to log in until i was 12, but since my bday is next week i got permission to join you peeps to find out what has this forum have to keep Mum all night here...:naughty:

I'm allowed to visit every thread but the Mikagasmic one...:dunno: dunno why, she won't tell...:teehee:

Anyway, I'm a forced Mika fan for 2 years now and eagerly waiting to his Lisbon gig next April, mum's taking me...:biggrin2:

I cannot visit Wonkaland, Naughty Corner and every other thread Mum posts in, she doesn't want me to read her nonsense posts...:biggrin2:

But of course I will...:roftl:

I'm glad to finally be a member...

See you around

WD

Hey, welcome to MFC! Another family:teehee:

You'll have LOTs of fun here:naughty:

:roftl:

You know 12 .. I dont think we have anyone younger ... hmmmmm <thinks>

You need a prize for that

freddie... we do have younger, i'm almost certain.

kt4mika's daughter? I think she's younger:wink2:

She never allowed me to log in until i was 12, but since my bday is next week i got permission to join you peeps to find out what has this forum have to keep Mum all night here...:naughty:

I'm allowed to visit every thread but the Mikagasmic one...:dunno: dunno why, she won't tell...:teehee:

Anyway, I'm a forced Mika fan for 2 years now and eagerly waiting to his Lisbon gig next April, mum's taking me...:biggrin2:

I cannot visit Wonkaland, Naughty Corner and every other thread Mum posts in, she doesn't want me to read her nonsense posts...:biggrin2:

See you around

WD

Aaaaaah a Wonkinha Júnior, finalmente! :biggrin2:

Bem vinda! Eu até te dizia para te portares bem, mas...A TUA MÃE É A PIOR DE NÓS TODAS! :blink:

:naughty:

Diverte-te!

Aaaaaah a Wonkinha Júnior, finalmente! :biggrin2:

Bem vinda! Eu até te dizia para te portares bem, mas...A TUA MÃE É A PIOR DE NÓS TODAS! :blink:

Diverte-te!

Obrigada!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: Finalmente! Eu vou-me portar bem... tanto como a minha mãe!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

:devil::devil::thumb_yello:

See you around

WD

That's awesome. :roftl:

Err.. that thread is full of bad eggs... like me... :lmfao:

:shocked:

Would you go to bed this instant young lady!:sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

Welcome, but behave!:thumb_yello:

Hey Wonka!:shocked: how can you tell your daughter to behave when you are "busy with her underwear"!!!!!!:roftl:

I'm so happy she's joining the fun we all have here!:biggrin2:

You both have fun on her birthday!:thumb_yello:

Twelve, that's so sweet! My daughter is already sixteen and my son fourteen!:teehee:

Hugs and kisses for you both!

We'll soon have toddlers...:mf_rosetinted:

But there's also homework to be done, say bye and turn it off, dearest!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh well:teehee: we do have toodlers, the babies I look after are absolute fans of "Relax" and "I see you"!:mf_lustslow::roftl: One of the little girls' mum tells her if she doesn't want to leave my house "I'll play mika in the car" and she says "yes" and goes with her mum!:thumb_yello::naughty:

oooh Wonka Jr. double the trouble...

yep- any thread besides gasmics... (sure you havnt missed a few momma wonka?)

:roftl:

You know 12 .. I dont think we have anyone younger ... hmmmmm <thinks>

You need a prize for that

you'd be surprised Freddie... kati's daughter? (cough9cough) :naughty:

Hey Wonka!:shocked: how can you tell your daughter to behave when you are "busy with her underwear"!!!

I'm so happy she's joining the fun we all have here!

You both have fun on her birthday!

Twelve, that's so sweet! My daughter is already sixteen and my son fourteen!:teehee:

Hugs and kisses for you both!

Thank you! :huglove:

She should be thanking you herself but it's the last week before Xmas hollidays and she's been busy studying for tests...

Oh well:teehee: we do have toodlers, the babies I look after are absolute fans of "Relax" and "I see you"!:mf_lustslow::roftl: One of the little girls' mum tells her if she doesn't want to leave my house "I'll play mika in the car" and she says "yes" and goes with her mum!:thumb_yello::naughty:

What do you think mine listen in the car, too?:naughty:

If you ever need help for French, I'm willing to help you anytime!:biggrin2:

Oh, she's a brill student in French but she'll need help sometime, i'm sure, thanks for helping...:thumb_yello:

oooh Wonka Jr. double the trouble...

yep- any thread besides gasmics... (sure you havnt missed a few momma wonka?)

Yep, there are a few she can't even open...:teehee:

She's sleeping right now, but i'm sure she'll find some time tomorrow to say hi and thank you all...

Archived