2009 - Mika Live On Radio 2 This New Year's Eve

sirfalstaff

unfortunately I can't listen at that time..:(.. hope one of you will record it?

and a classic new year song to get in the mood :P..

Thank you for the song, have a great time this evening:thumb_yello:

My ultimate New Year's Eve song is Chumbawamba's Tubthumping

:yay:

:punk: :punk:

Edited by suzie

"Screamer Radio is an Internet radio player ready with hundreds of easily recordable radio stations at your fingertips. Based on the bass audio library and designed not to be in your way, Screamer Radio will not slow down your computer and can be easily hidden in the system tray."

http://download.cnet.com/Screamer-Ra...html?tag=mncol

it works!!! thanks!

same here, but can't u listen to BBC radio player?

Yup, that's what I'm going to do... if i can. Everyone decided to see Avatar today around the time that it is here. (It's from 2-4 here where I am... if calculated properly. I forgot that America is the only country to practice Daylight savings. So it could be different). Hopefully someone is recording it....

Isn't it typical, I though for sure I could hear it since we never go anywhere on new years eve... at least before 8.

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Right. Every radio in the house is tuned to Radio 2. Got Screamer in case all radios go wrong. Mobile app. ready in case all radios go wrong AND Screamer goes wrong. Car radio ready in case all radios go wrong AND Screamer goes wrong AND mobile goes wrong. I think I have all bases covered now.:biggrin2:

For anyone interested, the Blackpool concert is on R2 right now, but no panic, he's not on until around 7.30 ;-)

rose gonna poke me in facebook to remind me to listen nearer the time or i`ll end up on hoeville & farmville with wendi all night again :sneaky2:

"Screamer Radio is an Internet radio player ready with hundreds of easily recordable radio stations at your fingertips. Based on the bass audio library and designed not to be in your way, Screamer Radio will not slow down your computer and can be easily hidden in the system tray."

http://download.cnet.com/Screamer-Radio/3000-2168_4-10368417.html?tag=mncol

Thank you so much. I had very bad reception from BBC2.:thumb_yello:

Right. Every radio in the house is tuned to Radio 2. Got Screamer in case all radios go wrong. Mobile app. ready in case all radios go wrong AND Screamer goes wrong. Car radio ready in case all radios go wrong AND Screamer goes wrong AND mobile goes wrong. I think I have all bases covered now.:biggrin2:

Unless of course there is a transmitter failure. Or a power cut at the BBC. :mf_rosetinted: