DoodleMaster

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
*walks in... reads... rolls eyes and leaves*

the circle is complete... there is a thread for everything mika now.

:roftl:

You're completely right... I think we need to open that Jimmy's lips thread now :teehee:

I just love this thread because it's just another place I get to stare at pictures a shirtless Mika.

And that, my friends, is a beautiful thing. :naughty:

And I just found the reason that I'm not coming in here again... I would be a happy fangurl if he never took his shirt off again! :blink:

Oh well, he'll get over it pretty quick...

Is it wrong that I'm sick of seeing him without a shirt on? :blink:

It's not so weird. I don't mind him without a shirt on. But I'm a huge fan of his clothes so I like him with his shirt on too. :naughty:

It's not so weird. I don't mind him without a shirt on. But I'm a huge fan of his clothes so I like him with his shirt on too. :naughty:

I like his clothes too and I used to not mind him with his shirt off, but I've seen so many pics of him with his shirt off that I actually scroll fast past them... besides, it seems like it's part of his performance rather than an impromptu thing...

I like his clothes too and I used to not mind him with his shirt off, but I've seen so many pics of him with his shirt off that I actually scroll fast past them... besides, it seems like it's part of his performance rather than an impromptu thing...

Yeah, same here. And Mika, if you're reading this, I'm not saying I don't like your chest. It's very nice. :pinkbow:

• 10 months later...

Hmm, I hope it's not considered rude to revive an old thread . . .

I'm not sure why this thread hasn't been more popular, as I tend to fixate on his beauty marks as much as his lips or hair. :blush-anim-cl: I find them incredibly sexy for some reason, I'm not sure why. Maybe because they're grouped together like a constellation of stars?:teehee:

Anyway, I was looking through my picture folder and found this one, which is lit in just the perfect way that you can see they are indeed dimensional, so, not freckles. :biggrin2:

0015kerc

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: