Let It Snow - confused ?

Angelcakes

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he says it's a new release on the Island Christmas 2009 album available now, but there is no mention on their web site or anywhere else:sneaky2:

How I long to be outside in the storm???:blink:

well, the one he kisses goodnight in the song is obviously a cr*p kisser! :lmfao:

and about the album, yeah, noticed that too... maybe it's for next year's christmas?! :blink::naughty:

I'm South Korean, and Casablanca Records(Mika's record company) are transferred to Universal Records here in South Korea.

Universal records has a Korean Mika Newsletter(email)and in that link there was a hq recorded version of 'Let it Snow' acoustic.

Korean fans could download it but I guess MFCer didn't knew about it!

maybe I should post it in the downloads page let me know(I have the mp3 file):thumb_yello:

I'm South Korean, and Casablanca Records(Mika's record company) are transferred to Universal Records here in South Korea.

Universal records has a Korean Mika Newsletter(email)and in that link there was a hq recorded version of 'Let it Snow' acoustic.

maybe I should post it in the downloads page let me know(I have the mp3 file):thumb_yello:

Hi there :welcomeani:

Do you know if this email is available on the internet? When I receive emails from Mikasounds there is a link that says "if you cannot read this email click here", which takes you through to a web page.

I can't read Korean anyway but I'm still curious to see the email before we post mp3s here.

Thanks for letting us know it's available. :thumb_yello:

All very odd really. Abby and I were unable to find any trace of the album on any websites. Just seems really odd that this has basically come almost out of the blue without any of us having the first clue that it was going to happen.

As for the reaction on the Juke box jury. Since it is split into 'The good, the bad and the ugly' that means that by definition, there are two negative sections and only one positive section. Always seems a bit disproportionate to me. However, the 'overall' result, when Chris Evans declares whather it has been voted a hit or a miss is the bit that indicates whether there have been more positive or negative responses. I always live in dread of Mika being featured as I hate to hear some of the comments but I thought that most of those were quite funny really................and at least it was voted a hit:biggrin2::biggrin2:

thanx for that link! so it will be released on an album? fab! must admit though that i don't like this version as much as the one on the australian radio.

and wtf, does he sing

"when we finally kiss goodnight

how i long to be out in the storm"

??

how 'nice' of him, LOL! :lmfao::lmao:

:lmfao:

Mika: You're a bad kisser. Forget kissing you, I'd rather be out in the snowy, cold blizzard. :shun:

Maybe he was thinking of an ex. :teehee::roftl:

Yes it does, thank you! :flowers2:

WOOOOOW I didn't know about that newsletter things.....:shocked:

I've just registered the MIKA newsletter so I could download the remix version

of WAG that's cool

Thank you for posting!!!!!!!!

OMG this Let it snow is much better melting my cochleaaaaaaa:wub2:

WOOOOOW I didn't know about that newsletter things.....:shocked:

I've just registered the MIKA newsletter so I could download the remix version

of WAG that's cool

Thank you for posting!!!!!!!!

OMG this Let it snow is much better melting my cochleaaaaaaa:wub2:

...there's a remixed version of WAG? -twitch-

I really wish I could get this Korean newsletter now XD

Well I still wonder if he meant to sing How I long to be out in the storm, instead of the correct words, How I'll hate going out in the storm:roftl::roftl:

...anyway, that is the dead giveaway that the Korean newsletter version and the BBC Radio 2 version are the SAME. :pinkbow:

My fave is the complete stuffed up version at the Tokyo secret gig:

Well I still wonder if he meant to sing How I long to be out in the storm, instead of the correct words, How I'll hate going out in the storm:roftl::roftl:

...anyway, that is the dead giveaway that the Korean newsletter version and the BBC Radio 2 version are the SAME. :pinkbow:

My fave is the complete stuffed up version at the Tokyo secret gig:

IMO it sounds like he knows exactly what he's singing :naughty:

i think the Tokyo secret gig version might be the best one :lmfao::wub2:

http://www.musicreg.net/checkform?force_form=1&form_id=7118

Mika newsletter subscribe link's here.

e-mail address

name

username

Phone number

address

and press a white button below

hope it works....:wink2:

Aaaaaah waaaaah yaaaaaaah! Thank you so much! :biggrin2::biggrin2: So they actually mail the newsletter to your address, or just email it to you? :S

It's a shame I won't be able to understand a single word XD

Also, Blue Sky - he played Let it Snow on Radio 2? :blink: really? XD I feel so behind the times D:

Archived