Let It Snow - confused ?

Angelcakes

Also, Blue Sky - he played Let it Snow on Radio 2? :blink: really? XD I feel so behind the times D:

:naughty: This thread was started BECAUSE of the song being played on Radio 2. Check the first post:biggrin2:

And then we found out about the Korean link....and, well you, know, the thread has sort of morphed a bit....but not too much....:aah:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty: This thread was started BECAUSE of the song being played on Radio 2. Check the first post:biggrin2:

And then we found out about the Korean link....and, well you, know, the thread has sort of morphed a bit....but not too much....:aah:

Ahahaha I feel like such an idiot! :aah: I am such an idiot :blink: For some reason I thought this thread was started when someone posted the link to the Korean-newsletter-LIS :blink:

...I wonder how we MFCers somehow always manage to get off-topic :aah:

Aaaaaah waaaaah yaaaaaaah! Thank you so much! :biggrin2::biggrin2: So they actually mail the newsletter to your address, or just email it to you? :S

It's a shame I won't be able to understand a single word XD

Also, Blue Sky - he played Let it Snow on Radio 2? :blink: really? XD I feel so behind the times D:

They will send newsletters to your registered E-mail address

I've got Mika's christmas message, Let it snow , and WAG remix version so far.

They will send you some files or messages all about MIKA by the newsletters

I love UniversalmusicKorea so much...:naughty:I've won MiKA's CD with his autograph from UMK, for the prize of gig report :roftl: :roftl: ohhh out of topic again:naughty:

Thank you so much! :flowers2:

Mika didn't perform it, the DJs just played this track to ask listeners whether they thought it was a hit or not.

I love UniversalmusicKorea so much...:naughty:I've won MiKA's CD with his autograph from UMK, for the prize of gig report :roftl: :roftl: ohhh out of topic again:naughty:

http://www.musicreg.net/checkform?force_form=1&form_id=7118

Mika newsletter subscribe link's here.

e-mail address

name

username

Phone number

address

and press a white button below

hope it works....:wink2:

tks!! yes, it works!! :wub2:

here's the d/l link to WAG remix http://click.musicreg.net/r/n_991899655/t_e0d4/u_newsletters.umusic.com/downloads/2009/Mika/Mika-WeAreGolden-MirwaisRemix.zip

LOVELY Tank's *melts* Now I don't have to listen to the one where he like he's talking into a tin can. <3

:naughty:

http://www.musicreg.net/checkform?force_form=1&form_id=7118

Mika newsletter subscribe link's here.

e-mail address

name

username

Phone number

address

and press a white button below

hope it works....:wink2:

Thanks! :huglove:

BTW My senior students loved the song this morning! :biggrin2: Especially the young ladies! :teehee:

Woot congratulations! :biggrin2: Korea is starting to sound even more awesome now XD UMG at Hong Kong is so booooo-rrring, I don't think they have a newsletter or anything special like that :blink:

Well, they might have, but I can't understand Cantonese so I guess it's my fault XD

Well I still wonder if he meant to sing How I long to be out in the storm, instead of the correct words, How I'll hate going out in the storm:roftl::roftl:

...anyway, that is the dead giveaway that the Korean newsletter version and the BBC Radio 2 version are the SAME. :pinkbow:

My fave is the complete stuffed up version at the Tokyo secret gig:

Maybe he just loves to go out in the storm, you never know, it's Mika after all:mf_rosetinted:

oh whoa thank you soooooo much i need it soooooo badly!!

aft i've listened to his let it snow once i feel there's sth missing for christmas, a christmas song sang by him XDD

i've dreamed of him releasing his own christmas songs album some time ago XDD

...there's a remixed version of WAG? -twitch-

I really wish I could get this Korean newsletter now XD

i got the wag rmx from umg hk some time ago actually XDD

and u can choose english navigation at the top right corner! =D

Archived