Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

It would be funny if someone tries to walk out of the museum with a very thin, 6'4" long, gift wrapped parcel.

That would be a very nice Christmas gift if the security guards didn't notice.

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:teehee:

please wait with the kidnappping till i've seen it :teehee::roftl:

yes, please let the press take a few pix of it first! :lmfao: and let's hope it's not that ugly that it'd give the fan who steals it nightmares! :teehee:

i'm really curious bout that wax figure - there are wax figures that look totally awful and scary, but there are some really good ones too.

You mean there won't be a few hundred fans trying to climb on top of Mika's head? :naughty:

yup, something like that. :teehee:

yes, please let the press take a few pix of it first! :lmfao: and let's hope it's not that ugly that it'd give the fan who steals it nightmares! :teehee:

Even if it's not ugly it would still creep me out, especially having it in my house. I feel like I "know" Mika too well to appreciate a lifelike effigy of him like that. It's almost funereal. Since he's alive and he's not a totally inaccessible celebrity to me, I just find it too weird. :boxed:

I find the wax figures with brown eyes much more appealing because they are able to capture the warmth of a real person whereas the lighter eyes seem to be lifeless. Hopefully that works out in wax Mika's favour. :naughty:

I assume he'll get a private viewing first. I'd love to see the look on his face when he looks at himself.

I think it would be weird to see a wax version of yourself. And I can't wait to see what outfit was chosen. I'm still hoping for the pink/gray outfit and hat from the Blame video.

I am sad because tomorrow Label Barclay will offer a "few invitations"( 2?): i am certain to loose because i work on Monday morning...

Why don't they like fans....I have a cocktail dress and so on....pff...:aah::tears:

aaww....

yes i can´t understand that neither... but maybe it´s true that they are afraid of "crazy fans".. the "crowd" has changed in the last year i think.. before the fans were quite normal people and now it seems there are more teenagers than ever :aah: and maybe they don´t want a scandal that day...

i don´t know how it goes in your countries,but here in spain there are THOUSANDS of teenagers in "tuenti" (which is a sort of facebook only for spain and plenty of teenagers) and you won´t believe what they are talking about there... they would be banned here at the very beginning.... :aah:

if i were the one who should have give the tickets for sure i won´t let any of them to participate... i´m sure they would do a scandal there :roftl:

aaww....

yes i can´t understand that neither... but maybe it´s true that they are afraid of "crazy fans".. the "crowd" has changed in the last year i think.. before the fans were quite normal people and now it seems there are more teenagers than ever :aah: and maybe they don´t want a scandal that day...

i don´t know how it goes in your countries,but here in spain there are THOUSANDS of teenagers in "tuenti" (which is a sort of facebook only for spain and plenty of teenagers) and you won´t believe what they are talking about there... they would be banned here at the very beginning.... :aah:

if i were the one who should have give the tickets for sure i won´t let any of them to participate... i´m sure they would do a scandal there :roftl:

I'm so agree with you!!

aaww....

I don't think it is because of this. I guess it is just because there is not enough space to accept "everyone" outside of the press, the people from the company record, the VIP (friends, family, and business relationship)... there is space for around 200 people inside so here is our answer...

I don't think it is because of this. I guess it is just because there is not enough space to accept "everyone" outside of the press, the people from the company record, the VIP (friends, family, and business relationship)... there is space for around 200 people inside so here is our answer...

yes it´s more like that :thumb_yello:

Of course! :)

I assume he'll get a private viewing first. I'd love to see the look on his face when he looks at himself.

I think it would be weird to see a wax version of yourself. And I can't wait to see what outfit was chosen. I'm still hoping for the pink/gray outfit and hat from the Blame video.

Oh that would look so good on him and really capture a bit of his personality!:wub2:

*crossing fingers*

....and the cane in his hand...:mf_lustslow:

there is space for around 200 people inside so here is our answer...

Oh yeah, that is very limited. Is no one else offering tickets? Just Label Barclay?

they should had done a poll on mfc to dress the statue... we have best ideas ever :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't we already agree - the birdie shirt, the rolled up trousers, the yellow glasses, the green satin tie, etc.? :naughty: