Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

This one shows how much detail they put in tho, it's weird seeing it :teehee:

610x.jpg

As you can see here, hair is different, forehead is not exact, I think his eyebrows is a little higher, and his ... (spot? or how to say that :aah:) on his neck is not where it´s supposed to be :thumb_yello:

610x.jpg

well..... if we have the real mika next to it,of course the statue never will look good... but if you just don´t try to compare,i mean,if you just don´t look to real mika,the wax is quite good. it even looks "younger" than real mika :naughty:

seriously,i don´t like it that much,but i think it´s good,they´ve done a great job. eyes are almost IDENTICAL

:shocked: it doesnt look like him! :aah: and he's holding his butt??? :blink:

it looksmore like thoughs action toys you get of celebs. its not very life like either...:mf_rosetinted:

maybe he's complaining about his female hips as usual :roftl:

Have you seen that one ?

33790_169281649778229_117724714933923_333802_8254162_n.jpg

:teehee:

Ok, at least having his wax statue at Grévin means he is successful in France etc... But, I agree... uncanny !!

Plus the hair is not as beautiful as his !! It looks like a wig

But let's face it, how could they match his charm and beauty in a wax statue anyway ??

I am hysterical right now :naughty: Goos there is no one home, I am screaming and laughing like crazy :aah:

I mean no offense, but the wax statue has the face of a stupid person and Mika doesn't!

Excuse me, I can't control myself :naughty:

I agree with you 100 % !!! I was laughing too when I saw the first pics :aah::biggrin2:

Have you seen that one ?

Ok, at leat having his wax statue at Grévin means he is successful in France etc... But, I agree... uncanny !!

But let's face it, how could they match his charm and beauty in a wax statue anyway ??

True, but it's still too different to me :aah:

Btw, what is he looking at? :mf_rosetinted:

610x.jpg

You know the only thing that is really off is his forehead/hairline. If you crop the pic at the top the other features are very accurate.

It's just as creepy as I imagined. :shocked::lmfao:

well..... if we have the real mika next to it,of course the statue never will look good... but if you just don´t try to compare,i mean,if you just don´t look to real mika,the wax is quite good. it even looks "younger" than real mika :naughty:

seriously,i don´t like it that much,but i think it´s good,they´ve done a great job. eyes are almost IDENTICAL

Yes idd, I've seen worse wax statues :thumb_yello: They did a huge effort. And tbh I don't think it's that easy at all to get it perfect. Unless you're mega talented and have mika sitting beside you the entire time :thumb_yello:

oh :aah: it's alot better then i expected.

i still don't like wax statues, but it's good!

i understand his pose now, he's holding on to a feather hat, not his hip.

i think he does stand like that sometimes.

i think they did a great job actually, but i still don't want a wax Mika in my livingroom :no:

it reminds me of my Ken barbie doll i had when i was little :teehee:

Well, I think the resemblance is not very exact, I think if I was wax statue maker, I´d do it better :teehee: as I´m a drawer and I know his face better than mine. :mf_rosetinted:

But anyway, i´ll be very happy to see it live one day :)

You are such an amazing artist, you probably could have done a fabulous

job of it! And I agree, I hope to see it in person one day soon! :wub2:

Have you seen that one ?

Ok, at least having his wax statue at Grévin means he is successful in France etc... But, I agree... uncanny !!

:thumb_yello:

It seems to me the real Mika is skinnier. And looks older than his statue.

I wonder if he still wants to take it home and put into his bed :naughty:

I expected a better pose and more natural look, to tell the truth. But the statue is not so bad afterwards, as many of you think. Yes, it is a bit scary, but it is not alive! So, thanks god the real Mika looks much better than statue. It is better than vice versa, right?