Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Others pictures :biggrin2:

Can so happens, that you cannot live without this museum). Will be as addicts )). I could not pass by the museum and not glance there to see Mika again). At least, I would know, where to search me in any weekend:teehee:

When you will be there next time, make a large portrait of the Boy with all the fine details:blush-anim-cl:

The things are that at first people who surounded Mika at first wasn't fan club or forum members. I was unwittingly in Mika's back with no possibility to move for 10 minutes When people pushed he said that he stop to sign if they continue like this. I don't ask him anything. I saw some fans after when they saw that he was signing, asking him to sign something or a picture. After I on't know because I succed to live Mika's back and go away from Mika.

I know that some fans don't respect the rules but it's like to tell to people to not eat and let people in front of them eating :boxed: It's not really fair.

The only thing I don't really appreciate was people and fans who stay all the time in front of the VIP area

OK I did not know that Mika has told that :wink2:

But they were a lot of fans from forums surrounding him, you can't tell the contrary :biggrin2:

I have a friend who got her invitation signed, so I told her it was not really fair and she told me she had been taken in the movement :teehee:

In another hand, I think Mika would have been upset if nobody was talking to him and paying attention to him... ?

We were drinking our glass of champagne near the area where Mika has been taken, so we did not even think to move but some of us were staring at him and I told my friends he should be feeling like a monkey in a cage sometimes.

C'est la rançon de la gloire, hélas.

Eventually, here are some pictures from this beautiful evening :

dsc09082.jpg

Pinkcell, Sweetieval et Macboll, taken by Sephira, thank you !

dsc09087r.jpg

On our "reserved seats for fan club" : Lillibet, Macboll, Sweetieval et Pinkcell

dsc040010.jpg

Mika and his statue (thank you Mikajoe for pic)

dsc04003.jpg

dsc09122s.jpg

Mika signing autographs

dsc09128j.jpg

dsc09132a.jpg

dsc09134u.jpg

Sweetieval, Macboll, Pinkcell drinking a glass of champaign looking at Mika, it does not happen every day !

In another hand, I think Mika would have been upset if nobody was talking to him and paying attention to him... ?

I don't think anyone was expected to ignore Mika, just to behave themselves. Why can't there be a happy medium between avoiding him and mobbing him?

Mika has his own bodyguards, he doesn't need me protecting him. But I am advising fans - as a fellow fan - to not mob him or needlessly ask for autographs. When he's in a situation where this doesn't happen he acts differently. I have seen it first hand at least 4 times and I know many others with similar stories. I can almost guarantee you he will stay longer and chat more comfortably with people if everyone is chill and not interrupting to ask for things.

I understand Sephira's analogy of being in a room full of people eating and told not to eat. But core fans are not exactly starving are they? I mean how many autographs do people need?

I know you couldn't control what these other fans were doing at the time, so I'm just speaking generally and not to this incident. But I promise you, if you want a bigger piece of Mika pie the best way to get it is to be part of a group who are not hounding him for anything. These are the moments that he makes more time for everyone.

I don't think anyone was expected to ignore Mika, just to behave themselves. Why can't there be a happy medium between avoiding him and mobbing him?

Mika has his own bodyguards, he doesn't need me protecting him. But I am advising fans - as a fellow fan - to not mob him or needlessly ask for autographs. When he's in a situation where this doesn't happen he acts differently. I have seen it first hand at least 4 times and I know many others with similar stories. I can almost guarantee you he will stay longer and chat more comfortably with people if everyone is chill and not interrupting to ask for things.

I understand Sephira's analogy of being in a room full of people eating and told not to eat. But core fans are not exactly starving are they? I mean how many autographs do people need?

I know you couldn't control what these other fans were doing at the time, so I'm just speaking generally and not to this incident. But I promise you, if you want a bigger piece of Mika pie the best way to get it is to be part of a group who are not hounding him for anything. These are the moments that he makes more time for everyone.

Couldn't agree more :thumb_yello:

Especially in this kind of "public" event and not fans M&G...

OK I did not know that Mika has told that :wink2:

But they were a lot of fans from forums surrounding him, you can't tell the contrary :biggrin2:

I have a friend who got her invitation signed, so I told her it was not really fair and she told me she had been taken in the movement :teehee:

We were drinking our glass of champagne near the area where Mika has been taken, so we did not even think to move but some of us were staring at him and I told my friends he should be feeling like a monkey in a cage sometimes.

C'est la rançon de la gloire, hélas.

Eventually, here are some pictures from this beautiful evening :

[

I saw a part of the surounding, the begining, I saw 3 fans, but after I don't see because I leave the place where I was prisoner and I prefered to stay away.

I think if all fans stayed away from him, don't tell him a little word, he find that really strange :naughty:

I saw a part of the surounding, the begining, I saw 3 fans, but after I don't see because I leave the place where I was prisoner and I prefered to stay away.

I think if all fans stayed away from him, don't tell him a little word, he find that really strange :naughty:

You know, he is a big boy, he can walk around and chat with fans who are in small groups if he wants ! :naughty:. You just have to make a sign and smile, that's mean you're ok to have a chat ! :biggrin2: Actually, he did talked a little bit with some when he went to the "private" part :wink2:

But he doesn't have to "worry" :naughty: he'll always find fans to stay by his side in this kind of situation !! :teehee::naughty:

you are so right. i couldn't have said it better!

Oh my! :lmfao: Did you all misbehave? :teehee:

Well those that do are just digging their own graves. The more this kind of thing happens, the more remote Mika will get and I don't blame him.

I wasn't there :teehee: but I don't think all the people who were there misbehaved :wink2:

Well , we mustn't forget that there was the winners of the Barclay contest: may be it was the first time for them to see Mika?

And really, if Mika didn't want to sign autographs and so, his manager and the security guys would have lead him directly to the VIP area.

Well , we mustn't forget that there was the winners of the Barclay contest: may be it was the first time for them to see Mika?

And really, if Mika didn't want to sign autographs and so, his manager and the security guys would have lead him directly to the VIP area.

Well he loves meeting fans I think. But not when they get inconsiderate and out of hand.

By the way, you're looking good in the photo's Lilli!

Mika is almost always going to sign autographs. But that doesn't mean it's the optimal circumstance for having some time with him or that he isn't going to wrap things up faster than he might if he was having a nice chat instead.

I agree with you about the other fans at this event having a once-in-a-lifetime experience so they are obviously going to ask for an autograph. I'm just speaking generally for core fans who see Mika all the time.

Sorry , There is somewhere the link for downloading this video?

here you are Lena :original:

and below you can find all videos and audios posted in this thread, many of them with download links and translation

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3294408&postcount=197

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3294474&postcount=67

Edited by mari62

Hi everybody ! Before all, thanks for videos, pix & report :blush-anim-cl:

My english isn't good enough to write a nice report.

I just would like to say that it was really really an amazing ceremony, like something very special in the career of our Mika :wub2:and I was very glad to share that with him and some others fans.

At least there wasn't only officials guests....:naughty:

And... I can assure that the wax statue is very beautiful ! More beautiful in real than on the photos that I saw until now.:mf_rosetinted: