Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

About time they made a statue of him

Great first post! Welcome at the MFC:thumb_yello: Perhaps you could introduce yourself at the Introduction Thread and tell a bit more about yourself!

Do you have something against it?

Lena, I think you misunderstood Pancakeman's post....:dunno:

Great first post! Welcome at the MFC:thumb_yello: Perhaps you could introduce yourself at the Introduction Thread and tell a bit more about yourself!

Lena, I think you misunderstood Pancakeman's post....:dunno:

Probably, this is so. But my phrase sounds in Russian neutrally enough... In general, I was interested by that Pancakeman has appeared at MFC for the sake of one this post). Maybe this means something special?). By that question I only have shown my interest to the person). I hope, my phrase has not turned out rough... I had no similar idea even).

edit . Now I have understood I have not understood sense of his words at all... It has turned out stupidly again . It is necessary to force myself to study English ((

:bow: Grazie mille Marina ! Marina found the site & downloaded it !!:huglove:

MikaTube http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=56&video_id=414

ORIGINAL -- http://mmedia.kataweb.it/video/27317012/mika-e-il-suo-sosia-di-cera

FLV DL-link http://bit.ly/ijivKF by Marina :flowers2:

MP4 DL-link http://www.mediafire.com/?1ryu19yndy4ubmy

[YOUTUBE]B3EtIH8lTE4[/YOUTUBE]

That's my boy! Now get your pretty butt in the studio and work your magic:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I don't think anyone was expected to ignore Mika, just to behave themselves. Why can't there be a happy medium between avoiding him and mobbing him?

Mika has his own bodyguards, he doesn't need me protecting him. But I am advising fans - as a fellow fan - to not mob him or needlessly ask for autographs. When he's in a situation where this doesn't happen he acts differently. I have seen it first hand at least 4 times and I know many others with similar stories. I can almost guarantee you he will stay longer and chat more comfortably with people if everyone is chill and not interrupting to ask for things.

I understand Sephira's analogy of being in a room full of people eating and told not to eat. But core fans are not exactly starving are they? I mean how many autographs do people need?

I know you couldn't control what these other fans were doing at the time, so I'm just speaking generally and not to this incident. But I promise you, if you want a bigger piece of Mika pie the best way to get it is to be part of a group who are not hounding him for anything. These are the moments that he makes more time for everyone.

Very well said Christine :thumb_yello:

But happy to see that a lot of MFCers have had the proper behavior

Maybe the organisation staff hadn't planned at the beginning to have so many fans. Or maybe they had underestimated how famous Mika is :wub2:

Having said that, even with a better organisation, not sure Mika has spent more time with groups of fans because that was not the purpose of the party.

M&Gs are made for that and we have to admit that Mika is more than generous with us about that :thumb_yello:

Edited by francoise

Today I could access with my computer to MFC. I don't know what happened yesterday with internet.

Report:

It was an amazing night :wub2: We started to enter at 19:45. A woman gave me a badge for the fan club. To go to the Grevin theatre where the inauguration take place we had to walk in the museum. I took a picture with Luciano Pavaroti double on the way. When we arrived in the theatre, a man was placing people and presenting person as the marquise or something :roftl:

We had waiting that all people were enter, some fans who have no invitation, enter with the kindness of Joanni :wub2:

The ceremony had beginning at 20:45. Mika entered in the theathre and seated at the first rank. The man with the white make up face go on the stage and started to do a speach on Mika. After, they had show a extract of the parc des princes gig, the song "Love Today", we had applaude and sing, we were at the limite of dancing. Finally the director of the museum do a speach and they showed the statue, Mika go on stage and said some words. I love when he said that the only persons who were not happy that now there's 2 him are their sisters :roftl:

He posed with his double for the journalists and photographers.

We go down stairs for a cocktail, I had difficultes to access to the bar for a glace of water because all people want champagne. I saw Joanni, Yasmine and Zuleika. I spoke with other fans. I was joking in front of Elizabeth II statue because I was wearing the same shoes but in black:roftl: Sanguiny took me in picture with this statue. I stay in front of the Queen of England double, and Mika was beside Sanguiny and I, he was speaking to someone. And within a minute he was surrended by people, Sanguiny and I finished block in Mika's back for almost 10 min. His back is the most beautiful back in the world :roftl:

I succed to move but with difficulties. He said that we were elegante and that we had a good face (not tired). When he said that, I was thinking it's normal we don't wake up at 4 am to go to a gig.

Axie go to find Ian for helping Mika because too much people was around him. She said to Ian "Please help him". Ian is not John :naughty:

Mika sign a lots of things, he was really nice with all.

The security cut in to part the room one in VIP zone and the other for all people. Mika was drink a lots of champaign :roftl:

I don't remember at what time Mika leaved the museum but I go outside at the same time, I saw him taking a van with his familly.

We decided to go to the museum on tuesday morning for the opening to see the statue. On tuesday we were the first to enter in the museum and to see Mika's statue, he has a body guard. We look every details of the statue but somethings missing. He looks like the real Mika but only from profil because the hair are not curly in the top of the head and their's something really cold in the eyes.

The statue doesn't have the vein under the wright eye and the scar above the upper lip.... no Gap :naughty:

I prefer the original Mika because he's more fun, more talented and more adorable :wub2:

Ive never noticed a vein under his right eye :blink: Where is it?:teehee:

I think Mika is like Santa. He knows who's been bad or good. And he remembers. :wink2:

What a sweet though! :wub2:

That reminds me of this song:

You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry

You'd better not pout, I'm telling you why

Mika Claus is coming to town

He's making a list, he's checkin' it twice

He's gonna find out whose naughty or nice

He sees you when you're sleeping

He knows if you're awake

He knows if you've been bad or good

(so you'd) better be good for goodness sake

Better be good for goodness sake

He knows if you're awake

Thanks so much to those who got to go and wrote great reports and posted pics and vids! :flowers2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Report on Grevin Museum website available :thumb_yello:

http://www.grevin.com/mika

Quick & dirty translation:

Inducted by a delicate speech of Beatrice Reyniès, CEO Grévin MIKA inaugurated his wax statue yesterday evening at the famous parisian museum. The evening, presented by the Master of Ceremonies Calixte de Nigremont was placed under the sign of vitality, youth and good humor.

The guests, including a fifty lucky fans were able to see stunning images of his concert at the Parc des Princes. Between emotions and rhythms, the room has ceased to cheer the artist. Surrounded by his relatives, including his mother, his sisters Yasmine and Zuleicka, MIKA discovered on his song "Relax, Take It Easy" and with beautiful lights his incredible wax statue. Touched and amused, he took great pleasure in contemplating his double and describing his feelings about this troubling illusion.

The artist, on his 2010 tour, played along with an innate simplicity. He took his commitment with heart to help at several appointments sculptor Claus VELTE teams and workshops to choose the best elements for the realization of his character.

In phase of writing for his upcoming album, Mika will afford a short holiday in December.

Mika's character wears Christian Louboutin shoes and a colorful outfit adorned with beautiful feathers and necklaces just as significant as each other. Her character is not far from Elton John, George Clooney, Julien Clerc, Monica Bellucci and Michael Jackson.

Mika's Fans and admirers can discover since Tuesday, December 7 his unique and colorful wax statue and, magical moment, take pictures with him.

Grévin thanked his partner Deutz champagne for their loyalty over the past 10 years because thanks to them, those great evenings event sparkle :roftl:

-------------

No video for now :dunno:

He knows if you're awake

He knows if you're awake

Thanks so much to those who got to go and wrote great reports and posted pics and vids! :flowers2:

:mf_lustslow: I love the song (Has the original song -with Santa instead of Mika- been sung by famous singers? I'd like to know the tune)

edit: just found out it has been sung by the Jackson 5 (here's the link

), Bruce Springsteen
or Mariah Carey
) Edited by macboll

Probably, this is so. But my phrase sounds in Russian neutrally enough... In general, I was interested by that Pancakeman has appeared at MFC for the sake of one this post). Maybe this means something special?). By that question I only have shown my interest to the person). I hope, my phrase has not turned out rough... I had no similar idea even).

edit . Now I have understood I have not understood sense of his words at all... It has turned out stupidly again . It is necessary to force myself to study English ((

Hi Lena, your sentence wasn't that bad really. I just didn't realise everything you write goes through a translator.

He knows if you're awake

He knows if you're awake

:roftl:

If you go to the Dexter thread and click on the link in my last post you can hear the great actor Michael C Hall singing his funny version of this song!:teehee:

Hello

Wika is a very good name for the statue, I'd like to buy one too:teehee:

I wanted to write an information I have read on a french forum.

A fan who has talked to Mika after the cermony asked him if there would be a third DVD soon. He's answered : "not necessarily but we are preparing something"

MYSTERY mystery :kaf:

Hello

Wika is a very good name for the statue, I'd like to buy one too:teehee:

I wanted to write an information I have read on a french forum.

A fan who has talked to Mika after the cermony asked him if there would be a third DVD soon. He's answered : "not necessarily but we are preparing something"

MYSTERY mystery :kaf:

oh my :roftl: i just hope it´s not the same they are preparing since 2008 :aah: :aah: WE ARE STILL WAITING MIKA.... :fisch:

You could see a vein under his right eye on this picture :thumb_yello:

I met Mika several times that's why I noticed this vein and others things :teehee:

I've noticed a vein under his right eye in many vids specially in an interviews:thumb_yello:

You could see a vein under his right eye on this picture :thumb_yello:

I met Mika several times that's why I noticed this vein and others things :teehee:

oh wow! I have never noticed it even in pictures.:shocked:

Any interesting observations on Mika's back whilst you were stuck in between him and the waxwork of Queen Elizabeth II?:teehee: