Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Maybe he will do a vlog and tell about his daily routines :teehee: They are important for his creative work :roftl:

about time we get a new one!

Yeah, a bath vlog...which is quite close to the naked vlog we've been waiting for so long...:naughty::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Me like that idea A LOT :das::biggrin2:

Still remember how the media posted many places that he would do a naked vlog if we could get WAG on the UK itune top 3 :naughty:

All of VIDS are DLed by Nicoleta :flowers2:

ORIGINAL --

MP4 DL-link by Nicoleta -- http://www.mediafire.com/?q7llpj9796j8chk

MikaTube http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=56&video_id=410

Same Mika voit double ! are uploaded to Dailymotion by Off TVtoday.

I hope new songs won´t have so sad lyrics. Because I think that many songs from LICM and TBWKTM are very sad, even when they sound so happy. I kinda don´t like it, cause I think all his songs are like mirror to his feelings, I want him to be happy. It looks like there are many situations in his life that make him sad and I just want to hear something really happy :wink2:

As much as I love his lyrics so far, well most of them anyway, and a couple of them like Rain, Toy Boy, SITM, and OFB in particularly, I'm still waiting for that really happy, bubbling happy, jumping around and waking-up-early-to-watch-the-sunrise-happy love-song!:wub2:

Many of his songs, most of them really, is about lost love. Of course they are beautiful and poetical but something is missing. It would make me happy to know, that for his own good, he has experienced at least a little bit of happy love!:blush-anim-cl:

I know I'm being silly, but that's okay! It's on my expense!:naughty:

As much as I love his lyrics so far, well most of them anyway, and a couple of them like Rain, Toy Boy, SITM, and OFB in particularly, I'm still waiting for that really happy, bubbling happy, jumping around and waking-up-early-to-watch-the-sunrise-happy love-song!:wub2:

Many of his songs, most of them really, is about lost love. Of course they are beautiful and poetical but something is missing. It would make me happy to know, that for his own good, he has experienced at least a little bit of happy love!:blush-anim-cl:

I know I'm being silly, but that's okay! It's on my expense!:naughty:

i love most of his lyrics, (except for Lady Jane, i personally don't do songs about fish, sorry! but the melody is beautiful) . i wonder if HMDYLM will make it on the album this time. :blush-anim-cl:

The only thing that makes me kind of nervous is the fact that not many people make much money doing it, and the only reason I'm worried about that it that nowadays, it seems you have to have money to survive.

A friend of mine went through that. She had a full time "regular" job to supplement the creative work but the creative work also became a full time job since you have to expend so much time selling yourself to get lucrative work. Eventually she committed to the "regular" job in order to have money AND free time. I guess it's hard to strike a balance and I would imagine that the difference for the people who continually make a living in creative work is that they really want it and are willing to sacrifice to make it happen.

And you're selling yourself, your thoughts and ideas. It's kind of personal when someone criticizes your work, and it's easy to get defensive.

Yes you need a thick skin to be sure. Not for the faint of heart!

And it must be very difficult to balance - to live in the middle of creative life but also keep a distance. For an artist creative work is *work* but it's often also very personal. My English is not good enough to express this, I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I think I get what you mean. He said something once about people singing his words back to him in the early days and it almost sounded like he found it a violation - an invasion of privacy or as if something had been stolen from him.

I think he could put all sorts of personal things into his work without exposing anything. I still don't understand many of his lyrics. :teehee: And for the artwork/stage design/etc., the whole thing could be composed of inside jokes and memories and who would be any the wiser except his nearest and dearest?

I went to see a performance art piece recently by a girl who is the daughter a friend's colleague. Her mother told us afterwards how she could see all these family references in her work. What looked totally random from the outside was very personally meaningful to her mother and obviously to the girl herself.

Oh thanks, this is very nice quality. You can even see the vein. :lmfao:

Thank you everyone for the pics and reports ! Mariposa, I'm so happy for you :wink2:.

I was at the ceremony on Monday. I had an unforgettable evening.:wub2:

Thanks a lot to our invitations fairies !!! :huglove:

invita10.jpg

invita11.jpg

invita12.jpg

invita13.jpg

I visited Wika:biggrin2:. He’s very snug in his new home. I really like the outfit, it’s a perfect choice.

1011.jpg

1610.jpg

712.jpg

1110.jpg

Thank you everyone for the pics and reports ! Mariposa, I'm so happy for you :wink2:.

I was at the ceremony on Monday. I had an unforgettable evening.:wub2:

Thanks a lot to our invitations fairies !!! :huglove:

invita10.jpg

Beautiful Card !!!!:wub2:

Thanks for sharing & thanks to fairies !! :flowers2:

Thank you Eriko for the links ! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Lillibet, you're the star ! :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]UjSo1yr0YaM[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for letting us see the invite in detail - it's lovely :wub2:

What can you say about Lillibet :wink2:

why you can't see your vids when your husband wakes up??? =/

Well he was asleep in front of TV and I was Mikaing and my son playing video games and he woke up and said it was time to go to bed; my son went to bed but I'm still here :naughty: and I love the vid; nice meeting you girls! :)

Well he was asleep in front of TV and I was Mikaing and my son playing video games and he woke up and said it was time to go to bed; my son went to bed but I'm still here :naughty: and I love the vid; nice meeting you girls! :)

then finish mikaing (new word in my vocabulary :aah:) and watching mika videos and go to the bed, girl :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: