Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Mika: right now im working on the third record. And im going to start recording alot probably in March and im starting right now. Because i only finished my last tour in South America 2 weeks ago. We did Brazil and Buenos Aires and everything. And now its over. We didnt stop for a year and a half. And now its over and i dont know what to do... I wake up in the morning and scratch myself (:shocked::roftl:) because im bored! I have to work, i have to create another world because i want to go on tour once again... im addicted! Another world, it will be totally different. I freed myself for the 2 records, with this last tour, i freed myself from everything. So yeah, im ready to get myself totally lost in the music again. I'm happy. Thanks alot.

That's my boy! Now get your pretty butt in the studio and work your magic:mf_rosetinted:

I knew you'd agree :roftl::roftl: I was thinking of you as I was typing that :lmfao:

:naughty:

And just because I was looking at this album, the moment when he nearly fell on me and I found my hand mysteriously going up his shirt on his soaked belly: :lmfao:

l_4b26e8fab537929d32715a8a88ca0c38.jpg

Yes, mysteriously.. yes, of course :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I would believe it though. I mean, do you remember that wave of people coming up from behind us?? There wasn't much time, nor room to do anything voluntarily :roftl:

*memory of getting pressed against the barrier*

:aah:

Hello

I won't make a proper report as my friend Macboll has already done one, and I don't have good pictures of Mika, I will try maybe to post some later one, (they are actually downloading)

So it was a very good evening, it was good to see some fans again :biggrin2:

The ceremony was nice, difficult to stay seating during "Love today" :naughty:

And the statue looks nice :thumb_yello:

Honestly it could have been much worse (regarding to some other wax statues of french artists completely messed up :blink:)

The buffet and champagne were really good :thumb_yello:

However I felt a little bit sorry for Mika who has been overwhelmed by a lot of people. They were a lot of children : that is understandable they want to reach him a get an autograph.

But they were also a lot of fans (and fans from here) who had already the chance to talk to Mika and get an autograph, shame on them :sneaky2:

We are only a few fans who have stayed in a corner of the room and did not try to reach Mika, talk to him and ask him to sign some stuff. Wasn't it written here to respect these "rules" ??? :shocked:

At a moment, poor Mika was feeling warm, he was blowing and sweating :sneaky2:

He eventually came to us before leaving and told us "et bien, bonsoir et joyeux noël !" ("so, good evening and merry christmas"), that was nice from him :thumb_yello:

Voilà, thanks again MFC for getting us some invitations :thumb_yello:

Edited by Sweetieval

and a video:

http://www.virginradio.fr/#/Programmes/Bruno-Guillon/News/La-Chronique-de-Sarah-Galland-Mika-au-Musee-Grevin

A little bit of translation about the next album at 3:40 (to end)

Journalist: - When the 3rd album released?

Mika: Now I work on the 3rd album and I start intensely, and probably record in March. And I start right now because I just finish my tour 2 weeks ago in South America, in Brasil and Buenos Aires.

So now it's over. We never stop for 18 months, it's over.

I don't know what to do, I wake up in the morning and scratch becouse I'm bored, I need to work and need to create another world because I want to tour another time, I am addict!

Journalist: Another world?

Mika: Another world!

It will be really different. I got freed from the 2 albums.

With this latest tour and everything, I got freed from everything but... yeah

I am totally ready to get lost in the music another time.

I am delighted/happy

Thats good to hear, that recording starts that soon, so maybe we'll get lucky with some vlogs while he's in the studio again.

Edited by RAK1

i have a pic of mika and wax mika in my phone now... and i was staring at it,and hubby came...

me: look dear... what do you think about mika´s statue?

husband: oh god!! it´s creepy!!

me: i think so too

husband: they even failed at the hair. real mika has it longer...

me: :mf_rosetinted: dear... that is the statue :mf_rosetinted:

husband: really? THEN THEY´VE DONE A GREAT JOB!! HIS STATUE LOOKS BETTER THAN HIM!! :aah: :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

husbands :shun:

hahhahaha

i showed the pics of mika and his statue to my kids .

me : look they have found mika's twin.

youngest son pointing at the statue : thats the real mika the other one doesn't look like mika and has a strange face.

oldest son sees another pic

He points at the statue : thats the real mika , the other ones hair is wrong.

:roftl:

hahhahaha

i showed the pics of mika and his statue to my kids .

me : look they have found mika's twin.

youngest son pointing at the statue : thats the real mika the other one doesn't look like mika and has a strange face.

oldest son sees another pic

He points at the statue : thats the real mika , the other ones hair is wrong.

:roftl:

my son who is 4 years old,recognised real mika at the very first view,but he (touching the screen :sneaky2:) said: "OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS MIKA....AND THIS ONE.... IS MIKA TOO!!! WOOOOOW!! TWO MIKAS!!" :aah:

yes, i also heard there were alot of children fans. probably sons & daughters of company A, B & C. most likely their first time meeting mika, so it probably was a big deal for them

though i never understood the crowding part of it. if i was Mika, i'd smack everyone around me :roftl: i DO NOT like to get crowded at all, even in shopping centers. :no:

:naughty:

Maybe he secretly enjoys it :roftl: isn't it in the whole concept of being a pop-star?:wink2:

Not that I ever could mean that crowding is okay, but a little attention just to prove you still are a popular artist can't hurt!:naughty:

glad i not the only one who noticed that:roftl:

i thought i was becoming obsessed over his hair:mf_rosetinted: i guess its just an MFC thing:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you!

I was getting worried about my own feeling of missing his old hair style when he got his last hair cut!:blush-anim-cl: It's just an MFC thing:doh:I guess I've just got the fan-bug!:naughty:

my son who is 4 years old,recognised real mika at the very first view,but he (touching the screen :sneaky2:) said: "OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS MIKA....AND THIS ONE.... IS MIKA TOO!!! WOOOOOW!! TWO MIKAS!!" :aah:

haahha good boy , my sons are almost 9 and 11 bad boys ,lol

It has been ages since I've been here, but the curiosity of what everyone thought about waxy brought me back..:naughty:

All I have to say is that it looks a lot better than what I expected... so all is good.. not sure why that pose was picked cause there are many other Mika poses that could've been used.. can't wait to see live one day :thumb_yello:

It has been ages since I've been here, but the curiosity of what everyone thought about waxy brought me back..:naughty:

All I have to say is that it looks a lot better than what I expected... so all is good.. not sure why that pose was picked cause there are many other Mika poses that could've been used.. can't wait to see live one day :thumb_yello:

for me it may take several years to go to Musee Grevin and see him live. but the Wika boy never get old till that time...a little bit scares me ...in other hands will be great to see middle of 20 guy.

Today I could access with my computer to MFC. I don't know what happened yesterday with internet.

Report:

It was an amazing night :wub2: We started to enter at 19:45. A woman gave me a badge for the fan club. To go to the Grevin theatre where the inauguration take place we had to walk in the museum. I took a picture with Luciano Pavaroti double on the way. When we arrived in the theatre, a man was placing people and presenting person as the marquise or something :roftl:

We had waiting that all people were enter, some fans who have no invitation, enter with the kindness of Joanni :wub2:

The ceremony had beginning at 20:45. Mika entered in the theathre and seated at the first rank. The man with the white make up face go on the stage and started to do a speach on Mika. After, they had show a extract of the parc des princes gig, the song "Love Today", we had applaude and sing, we were at the limite of dancing. Finally the director of the museum do a speach and they showed the statue, Mika go on stage and said some words. I love when he said that the only persons who were not happy that now there's 2 him are their sisters :roftl:

He posed with his double for the journalists and photographers.

We go down stairs for a cocktail, I had difficultes to access to the bar for a glace of water because all people want champagne. I saw Joanni, Yasmine and Zuleika. I spoke with other fans. I was joking in front of Elizabeth II statue because I was wearing the same shoes but in black:roftl: Sanguiny took me in picture with this statue. I stay in front of the Queen of England double, and Mika was beside Sanguiny and I, he was speaking to someone. And within a minute he was surrended by people, Sanguiny and I finished block in Mika's back for almost 10 min. His back is the most beautiful back in the world :roftl:

I succed to move but with difficulties. He said that we were elegante and that we had a good face (not tired). When he said that, I was thinking it's normal we don't wake up at 4 am to go to a gig.

Axie go to find Ian for helping Mika because too much people was around him. She said to Ian "Please help him". Ian is not John :naughty:

Mika sign a lots of things, he was really nice with all.

The security cut in to part the room one in VIP zone and the other for all people. Mika was drink a lots of champaign :roftl:

I don't remember at what time Mika leaved the museum but I go outside at the same time, I saw him taking a van with his familly.

We decided to go to the museum on tuesday morning for the opening to see the statue. On tuesday we were the first to enter in the museum and to see Mika's statue, he has a body guard. We look every details of the statue but somethings missing. He looks like the real Mika but only from profil because the hair are not curly in the top of the head and their's something really cold in the eyes.

The statue doesn't have the vein under the wright eye and the scar above the upper lip.... no Gap :naughty:

I prefer the original Mika because he's more fun, more talented and more adorable :wub2:

Edited by Sephira

Today I could access with my computer to MFC. I don't know what happened yesterday with internet.

Report:

It was an amazing night :wub2: We started to enter at 19:45. A woman gave me a badge for the fan club. To go to the Grevin theatre where the inauguration take place we had to walk in the museum. I took a picture with Luciano Pavaroti double on the way. When we arrived in the theatre, a man was placing people and presenting person as the marquise or something :roftl:

We had waiting that all people were enter, some fans who have no invitation, enter with the kindness of Joanni :wub2:

The ceremony had beginning at 20:45. Mika entered in the theathre and seated at the first rank. The man with the white make up face go on the stage and started to do a speach on Mika. After, they had show a extract of the parc des princes gig, the song "Love Today", we had applaude and sing, we were at the limite of dancing. Finally the director of the museum do a speach and they showed the statue, Mika go on stage and said some words. I love when he said that the only persons who were not happy that now there's 2 him are their sisters :roftl:

We go down stairs for a cocktail, I had difficultes to access to the bar for a glace of water because all people want champagne. I saw Joanni, Yasmine and Zuleika. I spoke with other fans. I was joking in front of Elizabeth II statue because I was wearing the same shoes but in black:roftl: Sanguiny took me in picture with this statue. I stay in front of the Queen of England double, and Mika was beside Sanguiny and I, he was speaking to someone. And within a minute he was surrended by people, Sanguiny and I finished block in Mika's back for almost 10 min. His back is the most beautiful back in the world :roftl:

I succed to move but with difficulties. He said that we were elegante and that we had a good face (not tired). When he said that, I was thinking it's normal we don't wake up at 4 am to go to a gig.

Axie go to find Ian for helping Mika because too much people was around him. She said to Ian "Please help him". Ian is not John :naughty:

The security cut in to part the room one in VIP zone and the other for all people. Mika was drink a lots of champaign :roftl:

I don't remenber at what time Mika lived the museum but I go outside at the same time, I saw him taking a van with his familly.

We deceided to go to the museum on tuesday morning for the opening to see the statue. On tuesday we were the first to enter in the museum and to see Mika's statue, he has a body guard. We look every details of the statue but somethings missing. He looks like the real Mika but only from profil because the hair are not curly in the top of the head and their's something really cold in the eyes.

The statue doesn't have the vein under the wright eyes and the scar above the upper lip.... no Gap :naughty:

I prefer the original Mika because he's more fun, more talented and more adorable :wub2:

Oh wow, that sounds great, you are so lucky to have been there!!! And yes, I agree, I prefer the real Mika too for all the reasons you said :wub2:

Hello

However I felt a little bit sorry for Mika who has been overwhelmed by a lot of people. They were a lot of children : that is understandable they want to reach him a get an autograph.

But they were also a lot of fans (and fans from here) who had already the chance to talk to Mika and get an autograph, shame on them :sneaky2:

We are only a few fans who have stayed in a corner of the room and did not try to reach Mika, talk to him and ask him to sign some stuff. Wasn't it written here to respect these "rules" ??? :shocked:

At a moment, poor Mika was feeling warm, he was blowing and sweating :sneaky2:

The things are that at first people who surounded Mika at first wasn't fan club or forum members. I was unwittingly in Mika's back with no possibility to move for 10 minutes :boxed: When people pushed he said that he stop to sign if they continue like this. I don't ask him anything. I saw some fans after when they saw that he was signing, asking him to sign something or a picture. After I don't know because I succed to live Mika's back and go away from Mika.

I know that some fans don't respect the rules but it's like to tell to people to not eat and let people in front of them eating :boxed: It's not really fair.

The only thing I don't really appreciate was people and fans who stay all the time in front of the VIP area :sneaky2:

Edited by Sephira

Report:

I don't remenber at what time Mika lived the museum but I go outside at the same time, I saw him taking a van with his familly.

We deceided to go to the museum on tuesday morning for the opening to see the statue. On tuesday we were the first to enter in the museum and to see Mika's statue, he has a body guard. We look every details of the statue but somethings missing. He looks like the real Mika but only from profil because the hair are not curly in the top of the head and their's something really cold in the eyes.

The statue doesn't have the vein under the wright eye and the scar above the upper lip.... no Gap :naughty:

Thanks for the reporting, Sephira ! I wished to know, whether there is His sweet vein under an eye and scars. I love them:wub2:

Thank you , girls for all photos!

I hope, Mika will not consider the statue as the standard and to compare himself with it and to observe, how He changes every year and to experience that He changes. Mika always will be more perfect and more beautiful than His double.

edit: Thanks for videos too!!!

Edited by Lena