Introducing Eva :)

Eva1401

Hello, my name is Eva and I’m from the Netherlands. My hobbies are karate, photography, I love animals and listening to Mika of course hihi!

First I want to say that I really like this forum! I’ve read a lot already and I enjoyed it!

When I heard Mika’s songs for the first time, I immediately liked them! But I became a bigger fan of Mika after I saw some interviews of him. I saw what a nice person he is and heard the stories behind the songs and their meanings, and then I started to like the songs more en more!

His songs makes me happy, the meaningful lyrics in combination with the happy sounding music and his beautiful voice is just perfect! :roftl:

What I like about Mika himself is his style, his personality and his looks (I really adore his haircut! :biggrin2: And his beautiful brown eyes). I like that Mika got his own style and he just does what he want to do and what he likes, I’ve got respect for that.

Mika comes to the HeinekenMusicHall in Amsterdam next year, and I’ve got a ticket for that concert! I’m really looking forward to it, it’s the first time I’m going to see him live!!

My dream is to meet Mika and I reallyreally want to have a picture of him and myself. (I don’t really know how to say that in good English. :huh: My English isn’t perfect but I hope you’ll understand what I’m trying to say! I’ll do my best!)

Eva x

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the welcomes, that's very kind! :thumb_yello:

I've looked for the 'Dutch thread' but I didn't find it.. Where do I have to look? :biggrin2:

Hi Eva and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I was going to post the link, but Sarah has beaten me to it :naughty:

Hi Eva, welcome to MFC :bye:

Je Engels is prima, maak je daar maar geen zorgen over. Bovendien zijn vrij veel mensen op het forum niet Engels-sprekend, dus we zijn wel wat gewend qua taalgebruik. :wink2:

Het is misschien even wennen hier, met al die mensen die elkaar goed lijken te kennen en in het begin vooral tegen elkaar lijken te praten, maar als je gewoon gaat posten hoor je er binnen de kortste keren helemaal bij.

Veel plezier!

Archived