12 songs of Christmas

Droopsy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. :teehee:

Friends and family getting together, singing carols by the fire, singing, dancing, eating marshmallows. That's super sweet, really; I thought that only happened in Christmas TV specials. :naughty:

Where's the politics and drama - the friend who gets all emo and moans about how his life sucks, the nosy aunt who has nothing to say apart from how fat she thinks you are, and the moany mother who gets in a huff because she spent more on you than you did on her? :aah:

Or maybe that's just my family. :roftl:

Really, I hope he has a fantastic Christmas full of carol singing and devoid of drama. :wub2:

Exactly!

Mainly because it's an half Lebanese family!

This sounds like a Bunnies&Butterflies kind of Xmas...

Unless Rudolph comes out of the closet in the middle of the party and states he's gay,/a murderer/a thief/a Miley Cyrus fan/a devil worshiper his red round nose blinking in the dark, there's no scandal, no emotion, no nothing...:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting Droopsy!

Awww.... That chalet/apartment/box/elevator sounds way cosy! :naughty::teehee:

It's been reduced to what it finally is...a small closet...

Other 21 stayed at home...:mf_rosetinted:

28ksz6e.jpg

thank you Priscilla! :wub2:

no, it wasn't there before

its the "how i long to be out in the storm" version :roftl:

here's the d/l link :)http://www.sendspace.com/file/iy6j4z

Do you think his mum cancelled the chalet, because it was too expensive?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Finally just saw the video, love the intense stares at the camera at the end of the verses, sent chills up my spine that!:naughty:

Wow. :teehee:

Friends and family getting together, singing carols by the fire, singing, dancing, eating marshmallows. That's super sweet, really; I thought that only happened in Christmas TV specials. :naughty:

Where's the politics and drama - the friend who gets all emo and moans about how his life sucks, the nosy aunt who has nothing to say apart from how fat she thinks you are, and the moany mother who gets in a huff because she spent more on you than you did on her? :aah:

Or maybe that's just my family. :roftl:

that's the part of his xmas that he'd rather tell you about personally than tell it to the tabloids i guess. :naughty:

Archived