12 songs of Christmas

Droopsy

12 songs of Christmas

FETCH a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie and prepare for a festive feast of music.

We launched the Biz Sessions back in March and invited loads of acts into the studio at Sun HQ to record a live set.

Over the last few weeks we've also asked guests to record a Christmas song.

MIKA, JAMIE CULLUM and PALOMA FAITH are among 12 to have put their own spin on festive classics especially for Bizarre's 12 Songs Of Christmas.

Mika danced his way through a fun version of Let It Snow before heading off to a chalet in the Alps with 22 pals, while Hackney lass Paloma sexed up the studios with a super take on Santa Baby.

Jamie said: "I wanted to take part in the Session because I'm a big fan and have been watching them at home!

Tinsel-tastic ... Mr Hudson was quick to get into the Christmas spirit

"This Christmas there will be lots of eating and drinking with all my closest friends. But not too much."

Mika echoed his comments: "We'll eat marshmellows around the fire and sing Christmas carols.

"This has been fun. Thank you Bizarre!"

Paloma bigged up The Sun as she revealed her Christmas plans: "I desperately wanted to take part in the Christmas Sessions to say thank you for all your support this year.

Merry Biz-mas

Here's what the celebs are up to this Christmas.

Mika

"I'll be in an apartment in the Alps for 22 people. We'll sing Christmas carols around the fire and eat marshmellows.

"There will be dancing - however I'll try and take it a bit easy as I have a busy year ahead. In fact I'm even getting bookings for 2011!"

-------

Video of Mika performing Let it snow (this wasn't there before, right?):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/article300101.ece?vxSiteId=6247211d-66e0-4454-b73a-3f1610efa39a&vxChannel=Biz%20Sessions&vxClipId=1347_SUN41020&vxBitrate=300

Source

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanx! :biggrin2: hmm, i didn't compare them directly, but is it that version that was played on the radio/supposed to be on that island records xmas cd? he does sing "long to be out in the storm" here as well! so that would explain it then, they just used this live recording for the CD!

LOL @ the holiday plans though... it's not a chalet for 45 ppl anymore now, but only an apartment for 22 ppl, haha! :lmfao:

LOL @ the holiday plans though... it's not a chalet for 45 ppl anymore now, but only an apartment for 22 ppl, haha! :lmfao:

Tomorrow in the tabloids:

"MIKA SPENDS XMAS EVE TRAPPED IN AN ELEVATOR BY HIMSELF AT THE ALPS"...

Can't really get any smaller or more lonely...:mf_rosetinted:

Tomorrow in the tabloids:

"MIKA SPENDS XMAS EVE TRAPPED IN AN ELEVATOR BY HIMSELF AT THE ALPS"...

Can't really get any smaller or more lonely...:mf_rosetinted:

haha, love your new signature! :lmao:

hm, if he got stuck in an elevator for hours, let's hope he has his phone with him and starts a xmas party on twitter then! :roftl:

haha, love your new signature! :lmao:

hm, if he got stuck in an elevator for hours, let's hope he has his phone with him and starts a xmas party on twitter then! :roftl:

Merry Xmas from my closet!

I swear there's no one else here!

It's not even the Alps, FFS!

And if YOUR doubting, it' s really me...

@mikasounds from tweety 1 sec ago

:blink:

:roftl:

12 songs of Christmas

Mika[/b]

"I'll be in an apartment in the Alps for 22 people. We'll sing Christmas carols around the fire and eat marshmellows.

"There will be dancing - however I'll try and take it a bit easy as I have a busy year ahead. In fact I'm even getting bookings for 2011!"

Wow. :teehee:

Friends and family getting together, singing carols by the fire, singing, dancing, eating marshmallows. That's super sweet, really; I thought that only happened in Christmas TV specials. :naughty:

Where's the politics and drama - the friend who gets all emo and moans about how his life sucks, the nosy aunt who has nothing to say apart from how fat she thinks you are, and the moany mother who gets in a huff because she spent more on you than you did on her? :aah:

Or maybe that's just my family. :roftl:

Really, I hope he has a fantastic Christmas full of carol singing and devoid of drama. :wub2:

12 songs of Christmas

FETCH a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie and prepare for a festive feast of music.

We launched the Biz Sessions back in March and invited loads of acts into the studio at Sun HQ to record a live set.

Over the last few weeks we've also asked guests to record a Christmas song.

MIKA, JAMIE CULLUM and PALOMA FAITH are among 12 to have put their own spin on festive classics especially for Bizarre's 12 Songs Of Christmas.

Mika danced his way through a fun version of Let It Snow before heading off to a chalet in the Alps with 22 pals, while Hackney lass Paloma sexed up the studios with a super take on Santa Baby.

Jamie said: "I wanted to take part in the Session because I'm a big fan and have been watching them at home!

Tinsel-tastic ... Mr Hudson was quick to get into the Christmas spirit

"This Christmas there will be lots of eating and drinking with all my closest friends. But not too much."

Mika echoed his comments: "We'll eat marshmellows around the fire and sing Christmas carols.

"This has been fun. Thank you Bizarre!"

Paloma bigged up The Sun as she revealed her Christmas plans: "I desperately wanted to take part in the Christmas Sessions to say thank you for all your support this year.

Merry Biz-mas

Here's what the celebs are up to this Christmas.

Mika

-------

Video of Mika performing Let it snow (this wasn't there before, right?):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/article300101.ece?vxSiteId=6247211d-66e0-4454-b73a-3f1610efa39a&vxChannel=Biz%20Sessions&vxClipId=1347_SUN41020&vxBitrate=300

Source

That is great! I am loving The Sun just lately!!

Archived