Classic Rock mag's Best Rock Songs Of Decade - #31: Grace Kelly

enigma

Hey! Classic Rock magazine have named Grace Kelly as the 31st Best Rock Song Of The Decade. That's kind of unexpected from them, cos they're normally fairly dismissive of anything pop, but....

Woo-hoo and Yay :woot_jump::woot_jump:

Go Mika!!

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/the-greatest-rock-songs-of-the-noughties-nos-40-31/

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey! Classic Rock magazine have named Grace Kelly as the 31st Best Rock Song Of The Decade. That's kind of unexpected from them, cos they're normally fairly dismissive of anything pop, but....

Go Mika!!

:yay: t4p

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yes yes he can push it in ... no I agree you dont need to drive , just wack it in first gear and kerrrrr splash :biggrin2:

Take%20off.jpg

or if he is successful enough, he can buy a real rock star limo that includes a swimming pool already..:biggrin2:

LongestCar.jpg

Go Mika!!

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/the-greatest-rock-songs-of-the-noughties-nos-40-31/

hahaha :roftl:

Thanks for posting! :huglove: I just found out that Life In Cartoon Motion is at #54 on BBC Radio 1's greatest albums of the decade list. Great time for Mika!

Woot at both of this! :woot_jump:

or if he is successul enough, he can buy a real rock star limo that includes a swimming pool aready..:biggrin2:

LongestCar.jpg

:shocked: Oh FREAK, how long is that thing?!?

Hahah I well can't believe that he's come above songs by Def Leppard and Metallica. He has to live up to his rockstar name and drive a car into a swimming pool now.

wow that's so cool hooray for Mika :boing: :boing: :boing:

:roftroftlroftl

Yes yes he can push it in ... no I agree you dont need to drive , just wack it in first gear and kerrrrr splash :biggrin2

lol yeah good idea (or maybe not cars are freaken expensive)

hahaha :roftl:

Thanks for posting! :huglove: I just found out that Life In Cartoon Motion is at #54 on BBC Radio 1's greatest albums of the decade list. Great time for Mika!

whoo wicked stuff :D

Take%20off.jpg

or if he is successful enough, he can buy a real rock star limo that includes a swimming pool already..:biggrin2:

LongestCar.jpg

lol sure that's huge enough:shocked::blink::roftl:

Archived