Mika Next In Line For Acting?

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this in Google Alert but understand at once (after punjabi word) that it is about their singer again. I can't stand that everybody are confusing them. Recently I wrote that after the accident with mika Singh people started to write RIP comments in our Mika's videos in You Tube! They started to write "Mika died! It was a good singer" and so on. I was infuriated, really...

I saw this in Google Alert but understand at once (after punjabi word) that it is about their singer again. I can't stand that everybody are confusing them. Recently I wrote that after the accident with mika Singh people started to write RIP comments in our Mika's videos in You Tube! They started to write "Mika died! It was a good singer" and so on. I was infuriated, really...

Tnx: now I finally understand these comments!

at 2:56 :teehee:

I'm such a bad fangirl:teehee:: never seen this before. I absolutely love it:mf_lustslow:!

:lmfao:

Having said that, I would LOVE to see Mika in a proper Bollywood outfit, and doing one of those funny, springy dances :roftl:

He would love to :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Hands put in a praying position. head jerking sideways...:aah:

Aaahh he'd make a good Aladdin.

:teehee: Where's Wonka when we need her? Wonka, darling, can you also edit videos as well as pictures? :fisch:

Archived