Red One Recently Worked with MIKA

lollipopgirl99

For those who are not familiar with Red One, I looked up more of his past collaborations to give you a feeling for the types of artists he works with and what kind of music he produces. I hope this helps.

:)

"In 2007, RedOne

began writing and producing for New Kids on the Block, Akon, Brandy, Enrique Iglesias, Lionel Richie, The Cheetah Girls, Menudo, Varsity Fanclub, Robyn, Tami Chynn, Flipsyde and RBD.[3]

2008 proved to be another big year for RedOne with his work on "Just Dance" and "Poker Face", both by Lady Gaga, and both garnering the No. 1 spot in several countries worldwide. In addition, RedOne produced 7 tracks from New Kids on the Block's album The Block, which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200. It was also announced that Michael Jackson hired RedOne to produce his new album. The trio began working together at the Palms recording studio in Las Vegas.[4] RedOne also lent his production talents on Swedish pop singer Darin's album Flashback. On December 4, 2008, he received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Dance Recording for his production on singer Lady Gaga's "Just Dance."

In addition to his production credits, RedOne has written for Christina Milian, 3LW, Enrique Iglesias, A*Teens and Tiffany Evans, and has worked alongside writers and producers such as Gordon Chambers, Teron Beal, Mary Brown, Desmond Child, Akon, The Clutch, Bilal Hajji, Lady Gaga, Little Boots, Pixie Lott and Sean Kingston.[1]

Throughout 2009 RedOne has continued to produce hit tracks including Sean Kingston's "Fire Burning". He has worked with 2008 X Factor winner Alexandra Burke on her debut album Overcome, UK pop group Sugababes on their upcoming album Sweet 7, and the debut album from American Idol season 8 runner-up Adam Lambert. He has recently set off Space Cowboy's career with "Falling Down. In addition, RedOne recently produced the singles Straight Through My Heart from the Backstreet Boys' 2009 album This Is Us, "Lets Get Crazy", from Cassie's sophomore album, Electro Love, "Bad Romance" from Lady GaGa's The Fame Monster and "Give It All U Got" from Lil Jon's upcoming album Crunk Rock. It has also been confirmed that he will be working on Kylie Minogue's forthcoming album during 2010."

Kewl lollpopgirl99!:thumb_yello:

We can look forward to some GOOD music.:thumb_yello:

I can't wait.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been on Red's twitter to comment! This is the most awesome news!

Gaga says his name at the beginning of (I think) Just Dance!

This will give Mika more kudos in The US, especially because Red calls him "The awesome Mika!"

The guy has excellent taste!!

I've just been on Red's twitter to comment! This is the most awesome news!

Gaga says his name at the beginning of (I think) Just Dance!

This will give Mika more kudos in The US, especially because Red calls him "The awesome Mika!"

The guy has excellent taste!!

So that's what she says! I've always thought she said 'red wine' :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Red One, one of the most famous music producers in the States, has worked alongside some of today's biggest names in music, such as Lady GaGa.

About an hour ago, he tweeted online the following:

"I worked 2 days with the Ammmazing legend @kylieminogue, and then did 2 days with the awesome Mika!!!"

about 1 hour ago from Twitterrific

His official twitter is RedOne_Official.

I couldn't believe it when I read it! I can only imagine how much press Mika would get in the States if they collaborated together. :roftl:

interesting!! cant wait to hear more about this collaboration.

redone answered to a tweet about his work with mika with "magical":

RT @Lukeyyy_ @RedOne_Official can't wait to hear your work with @mikasounds Magical

9:01 PM Jan 24th from Twitterrific

:wub2:

never heard of this guy before, but looking forward to what they're up to! :biggrin2: so now we know what was meant with the booked studio time in january, and also what the connection to gaga is. :biggrin2:

wondering what it's for, whether there'll be a re-release of tbwktm, with new songs?! :blink:

Sounds great, although I've never ever heard of Red_One :blush-anim-cl: - but Mika has a talent to pick out all skilled persons in the Music-industry and so I am very curious what they two will create! :thumb_yello:

So... is Greg now history... ?? Only this makes me a bit sad.

redone answered to a tweet about his work with mika with "magical":

RT @Lukeyyy_ @RedOne_Official can't wait to hear your work with @mikasounds Magical

thanks for posting this:thumb_yello:

I am all excited now :woot_jump:

So... is Greg now history... ?? Only this makes me a bit sad.

I don't think so. But I do think he should work with some new arrangers and producers. He needs to move on in order to develop as a musician.

I don't think so. But I do think he should work with some new arrangers and producers. He needs to move on in order to develop as a musician.

I agree. Artists these days work with several producers even on the same album. Greg has been producing for Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, etc. but he didn't produce all their songs.

RedOne answered to a tweet about his work with mika with "magical":

This just gets better & better!:thumb_yello:

I can't wait!:roll1::boing:

Archived